HUDA BEAUTY Demi Matte Cream Lipstick

Inspired by Huda’s love for self-expression through makeup, Huda Beauty Demi Matte is a bold Cream Lipstick showcasing a full spectrum of ultra-feminine colors to complement every one of your alter egos.

Saturated in pigment, the creamy texture glides on with an intense color release from the first swipe, creating a lacquer-like sheen which highlights and enhances the natural contours of your pout.

Demi Matte lipsticks are formulated with a hint of menthol, specially designed to deliver a temporary cooling effect and tingling sensation that leaves the lips looking visibly plumper.

Enriched with Maxi-lip™ that stimulates collagen and hydrates the lips throughout wear, Demi Matte sets to a satin finish that lasts for hours with extreme comfort, without dehydrating the lips. Faithful to her versatile use, Huda likes to blot her lips after application to mute the shine and achieve a more matte, almost stainy finish.

Perfect Your Pout:

1. Line your lips using the Huda Lip Contour Matte Pencil and fade towards the center
  2. Apply only one layer of Demi Matte to the center of your lips
  3. Spread the product over your lips by rubbing your lips together
  4. For a beautiful stained effect, blot your lips with a tissue after application

How matte is this??
Does it last all day! I really want to try this! Is it drying after a couple of hours ?
Start your review of HUDA BEAUTY Demi Matte Cream Lipstick!
Review for: SHEro - a playful peachy nude, Mogul - a vintage nude-rose shade, Feminist - an eye-catching pink nude
I have seen this gorgeous shade on so many different people from the lightest skin tones to the deepest skin tones. This color looks on me exactly how it looks on the photo. I have seen this shade on some models where the formula appears more pinky and some more of a purplish-berry. I absolutely love this color. I am more of a brown olive color and in the summer months my complexion becomes even more brown. This color complements my skin tone and it has a multi purpose look. I can wear this as a every day look, casual look, a girls out day look, a dinner date look or whatever fits the occasion. I am so in love the with pigmentation. Its has a lovely shine and it feels like it sinks into my lips. It does has a slight stinging sensation due to the menthol but it isn't a problem for me. I would more certainly love to see more deeper colors in the demi matte. I own so many matte and velvet matte formulas from different brands but demi Mattes are new to the make up. I would definitely love to see more reds especially a cranberry demi matte. My God that would just sale like crazy and I would be the first to purchase. I know famous is such a pretty color but I would prefer it in a demi matte formula just for its shine.
pittsburgh
HUDA BEAUTY Demi Matte Cream Lipstick uploaded by Salsabil G.
HUDA BEAUTY Demi Matte Cream Lipstick uploaded by Salsabil G.
Review for: Boy Collector - an alluring statement red, Game Changer - an assertive and feminine coral, Mogul - a vintage nude-rose shade
LOVE LOVE LOVE. The colors, the consistency, the application, and the minty smell/feeling! A little bit goes along way, I used to apply a lot at first and it would separate on the lip but you really only need a little amount, and layer as you like. The applicator is really nice because it’s curved to the lip shape and once you apply, you can pat lightly with a tissue to get a silky matte result without losing the hydration! I bought these on thanksgiving sale from Huda beauty website for $8 each, so can’t beat that! If you wear this all day, you would need to reapply occasionally so it’s not smudge/transfer proof. But, it’s also supposed to be hydrating and somewhat glossy, so that’s natural. HUDA BEAUTY Demi Matte Cream Lipstick
Burbank , CA
HUDA BEAUTY Demi Matte Cream Lipstick uploaded by Kristina S.
Review for: Feminist - an eye-catching pink nude
Never underestimate the power of a lippie. This HUDA demi Matte Cream lip goes on so smoothly. I love this color in particular because you can wear it for day and night time! It is long-lasting and never fails me! I always have this color stocked in my makeup drawer, it is definitely one of my go-to lipsticks. I attached a picture in natural lighting for you to see its true color! #stayinside
Windsor locks, CT
Review for: Passionista - an audacious bright pink with blue nuances
The color payoff on this lipstick is so beautiful. As it has menthol in it you get a nice tingle right after applying. I actually thought this was going to be more of a berry purple color from the online swatches but it's more of a bright fuchsia color, but not on the neon side if that makes sense. The reason why its 4 stars is because unless you blot this, the "demi-matte" look stays sticky....not like 2000s lip gloss sticky but theres still a tackiness to it. If you want the lip gloss look in a lipstick this is definitely the product for you. If you want the matte look you should probably go for the liquid lipstick or the matte bullets.
Aurora, CO
2,405 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Day Slayer - a versatile day-to-night nude
This lip formula is ultra comfort supported by color pigment stay power! I received 3 full samples of Huda's popular shades- and this formula has quickly become my favorite "texture" in a lipstick. Her color options are incredible with shade ranges from the cool toned to vibrant warm tones. It stays on the lips without drying them out and provides a comfort of lip hydration while wearing - I can see myself wearing her beautiful colors & product ALL summer long! 💋
Review for: Day Slayer - a versatile day-to-night nude
I recieved this in my recent huda beauty mystery bag. The color Day Slayer is a peachy brown nude, almost slightly too light of a nude but just dark enough. It goes on like a literal liquified lipstick, opaque and thick. At first it looks a little crazy but as it goes on, it melts beautifully into your lips. This isn't drying or sticky, but feels smooth and soothing- almost like a lip balm! It stays pretty shiney through out the entire time. It isn't totally smudge proof but for the comfort factor its awesome. Overall this is a win for me!!
Warren, MI
Review for: Feminist - an eye-catching pink nude
I LOVE Huda's liquid lipsticks and basically everything she creates so I had bought this from a friend because i was very interested in the formula. The color of course is gorgeous and I think if you don't like liquid lips that dry down or very matte lips you would love this formula. It doesn't dry down and it will transfer but I noticed it does have great staying power even for being transferable. I accidentally kissed my son and it took some elbow grease to get it off, and you couldn't tell that I had even kissed him, my lips still looked perfect after kissing him and having a small meal.l
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Mogul - a vintage nude-rose shade
Another Huda miracle. This leaves my lips looking plump and full, just the perfect colors to match my complexion. I have received so many compliments on this lipstick! The only downfall, I find the formula as sticky as a lipgloss. If I wear my hair down, I will find it getting stuck and eventually transferring hair-prints all over my face. If you like more of a glossy lip, this product is for you (just dab off the excess product). If not, the matte formula is more reliable.
Auburn, WA
HUDA BEAUTY Demi Matte Cream Lipstick uploaded by Venus L.
Review for: Bawse - a domineering burgundy
This lipstick is amazing I love how it feels when you apply it and it's long lasting. The color is just Beautiful. This lipstick doesn't need any improvement, it's very easy to apply. It's a bit pricey but worth it. I would buy it again I love it Huda did not come here to play.
Alexandria, VA
HUDA BEAUTY Demi Matte Cream Lipstick uploaded by Aida L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Mogul - a vintage nude-rose shade
I got a sample pack of Huda Beauty Demi Matte Cream Lipstick from a @sephora order and LOVE the feel of this lipstick! I generally prefer lipglosses to lipstick because I don't like my lips to feel dry but this really is moisturizing! Mogul is one of my favorite shades from the sample pack and is probably the one I will purchase in the future. It doesn't have a bad smell or taste and the texture is really nice. Great find!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jose María Martínez 4
Most
il y a 22 jours
HUDA BEAUTY Demi Matte Cream Lipstick, Always wanted to get it, looks amazing but as i am Living in EU Its super expensive and need to get it shipped too So should i or should i stay Away ..?
Ana G. • il y a 22 jours
I think it’s probably one of the prettiest lipsticks I own. It lasts literally all day and looks creamy on your lips. After a while it becomes matte, but doesn’t look dry or cracked. It’s smooth like butter. I think it’s definitely worth the price. I have the shade Feminist. I hope this helped!
South Gate
il y a un mois
HUDA BEAUTY Demi Matte Cream Lipstick Are the lipstick long lasting ?
elene N. • il y a un mois
For me doesn't work really good