BY HUDA BEAUTY

WHY IT'S CULT
Definitive proof that the best things do (sometimes) come in smaller packages, Huda Beauty’s Obsessions Palettes are here – and they’re absolutely exquisite! A dream come true for those Huda-holics who can’t squeeze their palettes into overstretched make up bags (or those yet to sample her game-changing shadows) this Coral Obsessions Palette unites a spectrum of nine pigment-packed powders with matte and foil-effect textures in a spectrum of burnt orange, saffron and rosy red shades for permanently on-trend lid looks.

DESCRIPTION
Love your Huda palette but can’t fit it in your make up bag? Or just desperate to sample the shadows that have sent the beauty world into a spin? The answer has arrived (at last!) with Huda Beauty’s Coral Obsessions Palette, a slimline edit of the most sought-after orange, red and yellow-toned hues – all you need to achieve an array of on-trend coral eye looks. The ultimate capsule make up wardrobe, this unites nine ultra-versatile, buttery smooth shadows – two shimmering metallics surrounded by seven saturated mattes. We’re completely besotted with the range of hues and you're guaranteed to fall head-over-heels too – especially with the beautifully burnished orange-copper tones, not to mention the rich rosy reds and stunning saffron hue.

HOW TO USE
Apply with fingers or brushes for endless eye enhancement.

FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Matte: Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin [+/- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 16035 (Red 40 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)] | Shimmer: Mica, Talc, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin [+/- Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

Hilary T.
Lemoore, CA
This has rapidly become my favorite little palette to use, so much so that I've been using it every day for the last week or so just playing with it and trying to come up with new looks! Im literally OBSESSED with the shimmer shades in here and that beautiful yellow! It's a super fun little palette even if it's a bit up there in cost. This little guy is my first purchase from the brand because I didn't feel confident spending a bunch for a full sized palette right off the bat and I'm so happy I purchased this one!

A few details on use of the palette. The colors in here are gorgeous but there's also a couple everyday shades that make it altogether an all occasion type of palette. While using I have noticed a bit of fallout, I'll include pictures of my first use here, but the color payoff makes up for it in my opinion. Love love love it and would most definitely purchase again!
Loreli A.
This palette is amazing!!!!! the pigmentation is so good the colors are so bright and beautiful this product is easy blendable i haven’t worn it for long periods of time yet but this is my new favorite everyday palette
the green-NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette
lashes- lash pop lashes
lash glue- House of Lashes® HOL® WHITE Lash Adhesive
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
Lauren P.
I love this little pallet so much! It is so easy to blend all of the shades and you can create really dramatic looks or more neutral looks too. My only complaint is that the two shimmers in the pallet are a little too similar otherwise all of the mattes have a great variety! If you are looking for a pop of color to take on the go this is a wonderful pallet!
Laurissa D.
Howell, NJ
HUDA BEAUTY Coral Obsessions Palette I love this Palette. The colors are so pigmented and vibrant with hardly any fall out. The colors are totally wearable but also has nice shimmers and pops.
Cortney d.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PALETTE! The shades are absolutely stunning. This palette's mattes blend out so easily & the shimmers are just beautiful. I used this so many times over the summer, because the shades just remind me of warm, gorgeous weather. If you don't have this one, grab it! You will not regret it.
Melissa G.
West Jordan, UT
I love this little palette! It's beautiful! I can create soo many looks with it. I love pairing this with a smoky red and nude lip. The mustard color is gorgeous and blends like butter. The shimmers are beathtaking and don't fade throughout the day.
Angela S.
West Hartford, CT
This tiny palette is gorgeous. You can easily use it to create an everyday look or a night glam look. The only con is that the yellow isn't that vibrant. You have to build it up for sure. Also the colors aren't completely accurate to the stock picture. They're more vibrant in person.
Shreya 🥀.
Really nice colors but the yellow does not show up as well as i hoped. The coral colors look great with brown eyes but make sure to use a densely packed brush to apply color in crease and on lid or else the colors will blow away HUDA BEAUTY Coral Obsessions Palette
Danelle B.
Wind Gap, PA
I thought it was a bit pricey for its size... Beautiful colors. Small so it's perfect for traveling! Very pigmented which I loved. Super bendable and lasted hours. One of my favorites.
Hanani S.
Lake City, FL
I have blue eyes & I love the colors in this palette they’re beautiful. However, I’ve found that they slide if I use a primer with them and they just won’t stay.
OMG I wish I had this pallet😫