BY HUDA BEAUTY

A limited-edition gift set that makes it easy to create Huda's signature contoured lip look. Inspired by Huda's own trademark pout, the Contour & Lip Strobe Sets are packaged in a covetable lip-shaped tin, making them the perfect gift for lipstick lovers. Carefully curated by Huda herself, each set features a full-size Lip Contour, a mini Liquid Matte Lipstick in a complementary shade, and a mini Lip Strobe. Gorgeous when used individually or together, these sets are also perfect for creating an ombre effect for the illusion of fuller lips. Simply line your lips with the Lip Contour, then fill them in with the Liquid Matte shade before applying the high-shine Lip Strobe- Trophy Wife & Shameless Perfect a sophisticated, feminine look with the plummy, rose-toned shades of Trophy Wife combined with the rich pink and copper duo-chrome pigments of Shameless- Muse & Angelic A show-stopping blend of Liquid Matte in a rich mauve combined with the pretty pink undertones and gold pearls of Angelic flatters every skin tone- Silver Fox & Angelic Break the rules with this concrete-toned Liquid Matte shade topped with the light peachy tones of Angelic for an uber-cool, sophisticated edge- Bombshell & Ritzy Huda's can't-live-without rosy-nude Liquid Matte in Bombshell pairs perfectly with the sparkling rose-champagne shimmer of Ritzy for a flawless day-to-night combination- Trendsetter & Snobby Slay your lip game with the perfect 90's brown Liquid Matte in Trendsetter and Huda's favorite Lip Strobe shade Snobby a light-reflecting pink and gold gloss with rich pigments and intense color payoff. This set contains:- 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Lip Contour- 0.064 oz/ 1.9 mL Liquid Matte Lipstick - 0.07 oz/ 2 mL Lip Strobe It is formulated Without: - Parabens "I love these color combos because they are all super wearable. These sets make it so much easier and accessible for people to get that perfect lip contour, and I love how the lip strobes give lips a sculpted and volumized look." Huda Kat see more...

Tamara J.
First of all the packaging for Huda Beauty's Contour & Strobe Lip Set is adorable!  The value is awesome for a full sized lip liner and a mini liquid lipstick and lip strobe.  However, the best part about this set are the products themselves!   Huda's liquid lipstick is possibly my all time favorite liquid lipstick!  It is super comfortable and lightweight and does not dry out my lips like other products!  It is not quite as long-lasting, but I don't mind reapplying.  The color Muse is gorgeous and when it is topped with the Lip Strobe in Angelic, it looks absolutely amazing!  I love this set so much, I plan to buy at least one more!
Emily S.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this set online from Sephora!

Pencil - I LOVE this pencil. It's super creamy, not too long lasting but such a perfect nude. I have never reached for a pencil as often as I did for this.

Matte lip - Very wearable, comfortable matte lip color.

Strobe - a bit too much on top of everything else, my lips feel too heavy with it (hence 4 star review).
Definitely WORTH the purchase!
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
Okay, I loved the packaging and the colors of all the products. But, when I went to use the lip contour pencil...it BROKE! I don’t know if this was due to faulty shipping, or a bad batch, but I was so dismayed. The quality although, is amazing, and I won’t trash it just because of something that may have happened in shipping. Colors are super gorge, and the tin makes it pretty travel friendly in my opinion.
JLWages W.
My first time trying huda lip set. I am normally a lip gloss kinda girl but the matt lipstick isn’t too drying like I thought it would be, very comfortable to wear on its own. The lip strobe is my favorite! Completely steps up the look and give you a strong pop of shin! When you put all of the product together it looks beautiful, however I do notice that it does transfer easily especially when you put the gloss over it
Brittney H.
Oshkosh, WI
So surprised no other liquid lipstick feels this light on my lips and its very non drying so i love the stay power and that it doesnt crack up or get flaky on my lips , the set is sooo worth it. Huda Beauty Contour & Strobe Lip Set Muse (muted rose) / Angelic (light peach rose with gold reflections)
Natalia B.
HOUSTON, TX
This is the first huda beauty lip kit I use and I can’t believe I waited so long for it. It’s so easy to apply, the pigmentation is amazing and the whole kit helps to make a perfect lip look!!Huda Beauty Contour & Strobe Lip Set Muse (muted rose) / Angelic (light peach rose with gold reflections)
Jessika S.
I didn’t understand the hype until I tried this kit. I love all the products! This was my fist Huda beauty purchase I made so I didn't really know what to expect. This set is unbelievably gorgeous and the products go on so buttery. Application of all 3 products was very smooth, was able to get even coverage easily. Didn’t feel heavy or globby as some other liquid lip products do.
Marisa R.
I LOVE this set!!!!! I thought that putting the gloss over the matte liquid might cause it to crack or get flaky but that wasn't the case at all. It provides so much moisture to my lips and the color stays on soo long and looks sooo beautiful. I want ALL the sets now. It has seriously become my favorite lip look.
Nancy J.
staten iland
Absolute love this set, by far my favorite. I use it all the time. Totally recommend this lip set. It last all day. It is worth the price. Goes on smoothly. I would definitely buy again. I love Huda product! Huda Beauty Contour & Strobe Lip Set Muse (muted rose) / Angelic (light peach rose with gold reflections)
Samantha T.
GLENDALE, AZ
This is the cutest set I have seen this season. I love how I can still use the holder even after taking my lip set out. Now this colour is everything since I can't wear to crazy of colours at my job but this adds just enough glamour for my boring coffee job. Huda Beauty Contour & Strobe Lip Set Bombshell (subtle pinkish nude) / Ritzy (semi-sheer champagne with gold and pink shimmer)
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
Which color would look good on darker skin?
Mirah O.
Denver, CO
Okay lemme see your Sephora VIB hauls I got the fenty foundation, nars wanted, ABH mixer, huda lip contour (in muse) and huda 3D highlight add me on IG @damngoodshit I’ll follow back Huda Beauty Contour & Strobe Lip Set Muse (muted rose) / Angelic (light peach rose with gold reflections)Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter PaletteFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationAnastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette
Theresa S.
Wellston, OH
If you tried huda liquid lip and liners did you like it? I got the strobe kit from Sephora and now i don't want to use any other lip ever again Huda Beauty Contour & Strobe Lip Set Muse (muted rose) / Angelic (light peach rose with gold reflections)