BY HUDA BEAUTY

A limited-edition gift set that makes it easy to create Huda's signature contoured lip look. Inspired by Huda's own trademark pout, the Contour & Lip Strobe Sets are packaged in a covetable lip-shaped tin, making them the perfect gift for lipstick lovers. Carefully curated by Huda herself, each set features a full-size Lip Contour, a mini Liquid Matte Lipstick in a complementary shade, and a mini Lip Strobe. Gorgeous when used individually or together, these sets are also perfect for creating an ombre effect for the illusion of fuller lips. Simply line your lips with the Lip Contour, then fill them in with the Liquid Matte shade before applying the high-shine Lip Strobe- Trophy Wife & Shameless Perfect a sophisticated, feminine look with the plummy, rose-toned shades of Trophy Wife combined with the rich pink and copper duo-chrome pigments of Shameless- Muse & Angelic A show-stopping blend of Liquid Matte in a rich mauve combined with the pretty pink undertones and gold pearls of Angelic flatters every skin tone- Silver Fox & Angelic Break the rules with this concrete-toned Liquid Matte shade topped with the light peachy tones of Angelic for an uber-cool, sophisticated edge- Bombshell & Ritzy Huda's can't-live-without rosy-nude Liquid Matte in Bombshell pairs perfectly with the sparkling rose-champagne shimmer of Ritzy for a flawless day-to-night combination- Trendsetter & Snobby Slay your lip game with the perfect 90's brown Liquid Matte in Trendsetter and Huda's favorite Lip Strobe shade Snobby a light-reflecting pink and gold gloss with rich pigments and intense color payoff. This set contains:- 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Lip Contour- 0.064 oz/ 1.9 mL Liquid Matte Lipstick - 0.07 oz/ 2 mL Lip Strobe It is formulated Without: - Parabens "I love these color combos because they are all super wearable. These sets make it so much easier and accessible for people to get that perfect lip contour, and I love how the lip strobes give lips a sculpted and volumized look." Huda Kat see more...

• Which color would look good on darker skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How gorgeous is this little lip shaped tin that the Huda Beauty contour and strobe lip kit comes in? It's so adorable that I have to purchase the other three shades in order to have the entire collection to display in my beauty room. It comes with the liquid lip, a lip liner, & a lip topper, inside this gorgeous tin for only $25! The color, Muse, that I purchased, is stunning! The lipstick applies very effortlessly, stays put, doesn't get patchy or sticky at all. The liner is creamy and Glides on with ease, and I'm able to control the pencil very precisely. When you add on the strobe topper, it pulls everything together and creates the most beautiful, luscious, kissable lips that I've ever seen. I am so glad that I grabbed this up at sephora.com and I cannot order the other three fast enough. I think that I will order some for Christmas gifts as well because I think it is a really great value. The product works well and looks amazing displayed on a vanity... It's a win for me!
Jenise L.
Hackensack , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte LipstickHuda Beauty Contour & Strobe Lip Set Muse (muted rose) / Angelic (light peach rose with gold reflections) ONESTLY, how can one not love the packaging!? It's super cute & reusable first of all. The product alone is totally worth the money! The matte liquid lip is one of the smoothest and long lasting wear I've ever used. It smells great too. I'm so used to the metal scent of like many others but this is amazing. Not to mention the lip strobe is everything! You could use them both together or each alone and that's what makes it a great product. Perfect as a gift to others or yourself! Huda did it again!
Jenn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love! The lip tin everything comes in is so cute. The lipstick is very pretty, dries matte, and looks good even on its own without lip topper. The lip topper is gorgeous as well on top of the lipstick or on its own. I have several of them and only need to get two others. I get asked continuously what I'm wearing when I wear it as well. Trendsetter is a beautiful fall/ winter color.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed with all Huda Beauty products ! She is the queen of makeup no wonder she formulated such breathtaking lip products! This lip kit is to die for! The lip pencil is so perfect to outline your lips and make them look fuller and sexier! The color is so pigmented and breathtaking! It goes on so easily and it feels smooth and nourishing to the lips! I love the fact that it is very long lasting! Hand down top lip kit I’ve ever tried out! Highly recommend this product!!! Perfect Gift Idea for the holidays #hidabeauty #lipkit #holidaygift
Daphne W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect ultimate lippie gift set and at a great price!!! The lip tin is super cute too!! I love Huda Beauty - her products never disappoint!! Highly recommend!!! I'm so glad that I purchased this for myself!!!
Elaine C.
Mission , TX
Would love to receive this as a gift. The color is perfect for almost everyone and is a great gift in general for someone who loves makeup. This product would be great for a starter lip kit because her products are good. I highly recommend this to someone who is in search of a great gift.
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the cutest set I have seen this season. I love how I can still use the holder even after taking my lip set out. Now this colour is everything since I can't wear to crazy of colours at my job but this adds just enough glamour for my boring coffee job. Huda Beauty Contour & Strobe Lip Set Bombshell (subtle pinkish nude) / Ritzy (semi-sheer champagne with gold and pink shimmer)
Nicole W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such an adorable set and the price is amazing these would work great for stocking stuffers for teenagers! I love that it comes with three different products. I bought it from Sephora and I would buy again! I was a little disappointed when i got this color bc it looked a lot different on my lips than some of the models but I still love it! The strobe lip is my favorite!!!
jess h.
tomball, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The formula in these are great! The matte lipstick is very comfortable and dries down. The lip pencil is very creamy and easy to use and the gloss is very pretty and not sticky at all. The packaging was what sold me i think it’s so cute. I grabbed this from Sephora and it’s only 25$ i love it and want all the shades.
💋 C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now how adorable is this kit?! It was so fun to get it in the mail and it is even more adorable in person! In this kit you get a lip liner, to perfectly shape and line your lips & then you get the perfect matching color of liquid matte lip. To top it all off you also get a Lip Strobe topper to add that touch of glimmer and dimension to your pout that makes it POP! It was SOOOO reasonably priced to!!! I instantly went and ordered more! A+++++
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which color would look good on darker skin?