One of our best sellers, Samantha is universally flattering. The pair has double stacked lashes of varying length to create a medium volume and feathery look that grant a daytime drama without looking overtly faux. Ideal for regular users and advanced beginners ready to take a step further.

The first collection to be ever designed by Huda Kattan, the Classic lashes are made out of synthetic and natural fibers and completely cruelty-free. Lightweight, they are ideal for everyday enhancement, whether you are looking for a subtle, soft and flirty look or you crave enviable (but believable) eyelash length. Each lash can be used up to 12 times depending on care.

I Heard these are the best false lashes, any confirmation??? Best way to apply?
Cual de todas son las más pequeñas ?
How do you clean these lashes?
Start your review of Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha #7!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...favorite lashes by Huda! So pretty and completes any eye look! They're so glam! I highly recommend these!” in 21 reviews
“...enough volume and length. These lashes can be worn many times, they're very easy to apply as well! ” in 17 reviews
“LOVE LOVE LOVE these lashes saw them in a tutorial on line and just had to have them. They are so comfortable and not stiff at all and most the hairs are really good so they can be reused. ” in 8 reviews
“Verrrry nice long and mixes in the other ur natural eye lashes amaz g long lasting effect” in 3 reviews
Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha #7 uploaded by Ashley P.
I got these in an Allure box and I am absolutely in love! I love the band because they’re black and sturdy. The lashes themselves are dramatic and wispy and I love them so much! Definitely pricier than I’ve ever paid for lashes but I am going to repurchase once the pair I have are worn out. I love these and I definitely want to check out more Huda Beauty lashes! These are also synthetic!Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha #7
Short, Curled
Long Beach
Purchased at: Sephora
Honestly I don't get the hype with this lash they do look nice but it's a little too crazy for me and I had to cut them down bc my eyes are on the smaller side. I guess they would be good for people with big eyes but that's just not me. They are very dramatic and full though so if that's what you're looking for maybe give them a try.
Straight
Ohkay Owingeh
Purchased at: Sephora
this product was beautiful, i really loved the structure of the eyelashes, but the strip broke on me only after a few uses. they’re also pricey, so i didn’t find them worth the money that i had purchased them for, i may purchase again, but only if i feel like splurging, but it’s unlikely. they are really beautiful lashes though.
Dearborn Hts, MI
The prettiest lashes I have ever had! They are very natural looking when it comes to blending seamlessly into your lash line, but they definitely have that drama and flair that everyone likes in a false lash. I love them and highly recommend them, not to mention you can rewear them so many times!
Long, Curled
Bolingbrook il
The glass lashes are the best. They look so natural And nice. I got it from a friend and I have loved it since. I totally love it. I recommend this product. And want people to know that is is one of the best class lashes that I have tried. 😍😍❤❤. It makes my lashes look so nice.
Full, Long
Essex Jct, VT
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this in my allure beauty Box and it was a good deal. These lashes are pricey and we can find a easy dupe for it. But its really is a wow on the eyes. It's worth buying if you are a huge lash person because it looks very natural on the eyes. Check it out on Sephora and get hold of free samples :)
Full
Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha #7 uploaded by NikkiNik P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Yasssssss Huda!! Yes yes yes!! These quickly became favorite lashes &I've been buying em up everywhere!🤣 they're so easy to work with unlike a lot of the cheap flimsy lashes out there. The length, volume&curl were perfect for me! I got so many compliments wearing these. Hope she makes a ton of styles cuz these are bomb af!😘 Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha #7
Full
Huntington Beach, CA
These lashes lasted me six months! They are worth the splurge and I have these saved for nice events I love the length and volume as well as very flexible band I definitely recommend these for those who are experienced with false lashes or those who love dramatic eye makeup.
Long, Straight
Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha #7 uploaded by Alexandra D.
First off let me say these lashes are 5 stars when on! But I wore them 3 times and the band separated from the lashes, which is crazy because I’m extra careful with my lashes and I clean them properly. This is the kind of quality I expected from cheap lashes, I was sadly let down. (Came in Subscription Box)
Thin
Corpus Christi
Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha #7 uploaded by Cassandra B.
Purchased at: Sephora
These are fabulous for medium length lashes. They’re very easy to apply and they look very natural. I am somebody who wants a really easy product and this is it for me. I totally would buy this again.
Thin, Short

270 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...