Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha 07

One of our best sellers, Samantha is universally flattering. The pair has double stacked lashes of varying length to create a medium volume and feathery look that grant a daytime drama without looking overtly faux. Ideal for regular users and advanced beginners ready to take a step further.

The first collection to be ever designed by Huda Kattan, the Classic lashes are made out of synthetic and natural fibers and completely cruelty-free. Lightweight, they are ideal for everyday enhancement, whether you are looking for a subtle, soft and flirty look or you crave enviable (but believable) eyelash length. Each lash can be used up to 12 times depending on care.

[product:huda-beauty-faux-mink-lash-collection-#12-farah] are these worth the hype?
What are the best lashes for everyday natural look?
Start your review of Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha 07!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...favorite lashes by Huda! So pretty and completes any eye look! They're so glam! I highly recommend these!in reviews
...enough volume and length. These lashes can be worn many times, they're very easy to apply as well! in reviews
LOVE LOVE LOVE these lashes saw them in a tutorial on line and just had to have them. They are so comfortable and not stiff at all and most the hairs are really good so they can be reused. in reviews
Verrrry nice long and mixes in the other ur natural eye lashes amaz g long lasting effectin reviews
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha 07 uploaded by Cody Dawn M.
Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha 07 uploaded by Cody Dawn M.
These were very pretty. I hadn’t tried Huda lashes yet, so I bought Hoodie and these when they were on sale. I’d gladly buy her lashes again, though I always wait for sales. They were easy to clean and have held up well. I have worn them several times and they aren’t showing any wear at all. I will be scooping up more of these!
Amanda C.
Staten Island, NY
Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha 07 uploaded by Amanda C.
Loveeee anything Huda !! But of all the lashes I have tried these are my favorite . To be honest I have recently been loving glamnetic lashes but if I go with the glue it’s huda for sure and the Samantha style is gorgeous full and lush
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha 07 uploaded by Jennifer S.
These are one of my favorites. Full and voluminous...soft and sexy, dramatic feathery lashes. Perfect for a date nite.
Elmira G.
New Castle, DE
Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha 07 uploaded by Elmira G.
I love these lashes and get complimented everytime I wear them.These lashes are best for almond shaped eyes.Definitely going to be making regular use of these eyelashes, i would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to try them. They are gorgeous, thank u Huda beauty!
Terasenna F.
Henderson, NV
Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha 07 uploaded by Terasenna F.
These lashes are great to wear when going out. They are on the dramatic side which I like when I am getting dressed up to go out.
Krystale A.
Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha 07 uploaded by Krystale A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love these Samantha lashes by Huda beauty. They’re the perfect not too classic not too over the top glam.
Socorro V.
Milwaukee, WI
Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha 07 uploaded by Socorro V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Excelentes pestañas súper naturales no pesan y se ven muy bien yo estoy enamorada de ellas son mis favoritas
Lauren S.
Manteca, CA
Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha 07 uploaded by Lauren S.
Very subtle but dramatic lash great for day wear or if your going for a more natural look and band was comfortable. I would buy these again.
riley C.
West Deptford, NJ
Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha 07 uploaded by riley C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love how long they are and they look real not cheaply made looking. Comes with directions but took some finessing to get on. There’s different lengths and styles of lashes that you can pick. ITV you like fake eyelashes then Huda Beauty lashes is in my top 3, so give it a try. There affordable compared to real ones or ones that look real.
Jessica Z.
Labelle, FL
Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha 07 uploaded by Jessica Z.
Absolutely love these eyelashes used them for my birthday look and got so many compliments ❤️

332 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...