BY HUDA BEAUTY #56 in False Lashes

A set of durable, faux lashes for all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup and can be worn up to 15 times. Accessorize every makeup look with these gorgeous lashes. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes are a cult favorite and come in an array of sophisticated designs from Giselle to Lana. Made of synthetic mellow fibers, these high-quality lashes are very durable, and do not need mascara. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Giselle #1: Light volume, natural style lashes that create a subtle, beautiful appearance while creating the illusion of a thicker lash line. Claudia #6: Light volume, natural-looking lashes that are crisscrossed and very feathery to bring a smoky effect to the lash line achieving a dramatic appearance that emphasizes most makeup looks. Samantha #7: Medium volume, natural style lashes that are stacked up to create length and drama for every eye shape. Scarlett #8: High volume style lashes that combine bold length and curl to bring out bold makeup looks. Carmen #9: High volume, dramatic style lashes with a mink-like featheriness at the ends creating serious drama with the softness, while being not too long or distracting. Lana #10: High volume, lengthening lashes that accentuate a smoky eye or bold liner, providing ultimate drama and extreme length. Sasha #11: Medium volume lashes that deliver subtle drama, and they're light in density and slightly longer in length. see more...

Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Scarlett 8
  • "These lashes are by far the most glam and seductive lashes I have ever worn! I instantly feel gorgeous with these on weather wearing a simple neutral makeup look or a bold and colorful smokey eye! The quality is outstanding as well... Most my lashes start wearing down and shedding after 5 uses, but these are still the same as the day I bought them! I highly recommend these lashes! " in 49 reviews
  • "My favorite lashes to wear in special occasions. Very dramatic and easy to apply. I would buy it again if I need to. It's always my choice when dress up to go out night. Very high quality and could be used for more than 15 times." in 23 reviews
  • "I adore these lashes. They fit nicely and are comfortable. They make me look like I have cat eyes and they're worth the $20. " in 11 reviews
  • "Very good lashes long lasting and they feel like yours..I would totally buy if I were you." in 6 reviews
Fernanda P.
Huntington Park
Very nice lashes but i feel like they are just too much, still great tho. Only recommend for people that are looking for exaggerated lashes
Ruma N.
wesley chapel, FL
This lashes are bold and fierce. If you love extremely dramatic lashes then these are for you. They have last me for 2 years. #hudabeauty
Estefeni C.
Ocoee , FL
I really want to purchase these! I love dramatic eyelashes! They look so fluffy! Just the price is a little too much but it's worth it
Sameen L.
love these lashes! they actually dont look crazy dramatic on my eyes. they whispie out and give a feathered look. fun, dramatic lashes!
Ashley O.
Valdosta , GA
The band is super stiff and hard to work with. They are pretty but I definitely have cheaper lashes that are much easier to work with.
Brandy R.
Edinburg, VA
Absolutely beautiful lashes. I wear these if I’m going out somewhere on the town. They make my eyes pop and they’re easy to apply.
snap-hamdi32 A.
Burnsville
This lashes are AMAZING!! Super full and natural looking they are beyond Amazing money we’ll spend. I will definitely by more!
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
Wore these out last night, these are extreme glam movie star lashes. I absolutely love them and they wear quiet a few times!
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
NADINE A.
Your have no idea how much I love these lashes. I wear them every other day. This is a must have to have that glam look.
Emilia R.
TORONTO, ON
How many uses did you get out of 1 pair of  lashes before having to replace them?
Cecilia A.
Dallas
Has anyone tested lashes out with glasses? I don’t add false lashes to my makeup look because of my glasses but I want to start using them..any tips about that?
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
How amazing are these lashes? I use Ardell from the drugstore and they work for me. This seems costly to me too. Is it worth it?
Samantha R.
I been wanting this but are they worth it? How long will they last. ? I usually dont wear much only like weekend or special occasion. Are they heavy on your eyes?
Sharon S.
Vancouver
I am looking for a good pair of high quality lashes. I am iffy about purchasing this lashes. Are they worth the price? And are you actually able to use them multiple of times?