BY HUDA BEAUTY #56 in False Lashes

A set of durable, faux lashes for all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup and can be worn up to 15 times. Accessorize every makeup look with these gorgeous lashes. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes are a cult favorite and come in an array of sophisticated designs from Giselle to Lana. Made of synthetic mellow fibers, these high-quality lashes are very durable, and do not need mascara. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Giselle #1: Light volume, natural style lashes that create a subtle, beautiful appearance while creating the illusion of a thicker lash line. Claudia #6: Light volume, natural-looking lashes that are crisscrossed and very feathery to bring a smoky effect to the lash line achieving a dramatic appearance that emphasizes most makeup looks. Samantha #7: Medium volume, natural style lashes that are stacked up to create length and drama for every eye shape. Scarlett #8: High volume style lashes that combine bold length and curl to bring out bold makeup looks. Carmen #9: High volume, dramatic style lashes with a mink-like featheriness at the ends creating serious drama with the softness, while being not too long or distracting. Lana #10: High volume, lengthening lashes that accentuate a smoky eye or bold liner, providing ultimate drama and extreme length. Sasha #11: Medium volume lashes that deliver subtle drama, and they're light in density and slightly longer in length. see more...

Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Scarlett 8
  • "These lashes are by far the most glam and seductive lashes I have ever worn! I instantly feel gorgeous with these on weather wearing a simple neutral makeup look or a bold and colorful smokey eye! The quality is outstanding as well... Most my lashes start wearing down and shedding after 5 uses, but these are still the same as the day I bought them! I highly recommend these lashes! " in 49 reviews
  • "My favorite lashes to wear in special occasions. Very dramatic and easy to apply. I would buy it again if I need to. It's always my choice when dress up to go out night. Very high quality and could be used for more than 15 times." in 23 reviews
  • "I adore these lashes. They fit nicely and are comfortable. They make me look like I have cat eyes and they're worth the $20. " in 11 reviews
  • "Very good lashes long lasting and they feel like yours..I would totally buy if I were you." in 6 reviews
Steph K.
Kendall Park, NJ
I have Asian eyes that are a bit small and these add so much dimension to them. Compared to my other lashes these give me a much more edgy look when I wear them because of the way the ends are and honestly I love that about them.
Nessa S.
These are the prettiest lashes and give he perfect cat eye effect for a beautiful look! The only thing is that part of the band falls off after a few uses and the price is too high for that to happen.
salma c.
Orlando, FL
These are extremley glamorous lashes so be warned. The pro to huda lashes is the durability and they last longer than drugstore lashes however they are extremley dramatic especially if you have small ir hooded eyes
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT
I am obsessed with these eyelashes! They're so dramatic and have insane length. Whenever I wear these they just add such drama and intensify a look. I bought these by accident thinking I grabbed 2 Samanthas and I'm so glad I did because they're beautiful!
Jessica T.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Gorgeous lashes. They look humongous inside the cute packaging but once you wear them they feel very light the lash band isn't stiff, it's 20$ but it's really worth it
Amanda D.
I think her lashes are okay but i have some issues with the brand im sure shes great and all but she doesn't praise diversity and that for me is a pretty big issue.
Erin S.
Tried these the other day going to work and I loved them. They are very light and the band is thick enough that I dont have to worry about them falling off lol
Baby J.
May I get some of these and promote them on my 5k+ account on instagram? They are extremely gorgeous and I’m pretty sure my followers would think so also! 😍
Victoria S.
I'm in LOVE with these lashes! They are so unique. Very dramatic, doll like and big. I love the thick/thin cross cross effect. One of my favorite pairs!
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
I got too try these with a Sephora Makeover. I love all fluffy and glamorous they are. I just think they are a little pricey but you can reuse them.
Emilia R.
TORONTO, ON
How many uses did you get out of 1 pair of  lashes before having to replace them?
Cecilia A.
Dallas
Has anyone tested lashes out with glasses? I don’t add false lashes to my makeup look because of my glasses but I want to start using them..any tips about that?
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
How amazing are these lashes? I use Ardell from the drugstore and they work for me. This seems costly to me too. Is it worth it?
Samantha R.
I been wanting this but are they worth it? How long will they last. ? I usually dont wear much only like weekend or special occasion. Are they heavy on your eyes?
Sharon S.
Vancouver
I am looking for a good pair of high quality lashes. I am iffy about purchasing this lashes. Are they worth the price? And are you actually able to use them multiple of times?