BY HUDA BEAUTY #40 in False Lashes

A set of durable, faux lashes for all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup and can be worn up to 15 times. Accessorize every makeup look with these gorgeous lashes. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes are a cult favorite and come in an array of sophisticated designs from Giselle to Lana. Made of synthetic mellow fibers, these high-quality lashes are very durable, and do not need mascara. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Giselle #1: Light volume, natural style lashes that create a subtle, beautiful appearance while creating the illusion of a thicker lash line. Claudia #6: Light volume, natural-looking lashes that are crisscrossed and very feathery to bring a smoky effect to the lash line achieving a dramatic appearance that emphasizes most makeup looks. Samantha #7: Medium volume, natural style lashes that are stacked up to create length and drama for every eye shape. Scarlett #8: High volume style lashes that combine bold length and curl to bring out bold makeup looks. Carmen #9: High volume, dramatic style lashes with a mink-like featheriness at the ends creating serious drama with the softness, while being not too long or distracting. Lana #10: High volume, lengthening lashes that accentuate a smoky eye or bold liner, providing ultimate drama and extreme length. Sasha #11: Medium volume lashes that deliver subtle drama, and they're light in density and slightly longer in length. see more...

Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Scarlett 8
  • "These lashes are by far the most glam and seductive lashes I have ever worn! I instantly feel gorgeous with these on weather wearing a simple neutral makeup look or a bold and colorful smokey eye! The quality is outstanding as well... Most my lashes start wearing down and shedding after 5 uses, but these are still the same as the day I bought them! I highly recommend these lashes! " in 49 reviews
  • "My favorite lashes to wear in special occasions. Very dramatic and easy to apply. I would buy it again if I need to. It's always my choice when dress up to go out night. Very high quality and could be used for more than 15 times." in 23 reviews
  • "I adore these lashes. They fit nicely and are comfortable. They make me look like I have cat eyes and they're worth the $20. " in 11 reviews
  • "Very good lashes long lasting and they feel like yours..I would totally buy if I were you." in 6 reviews
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
Wore these out last night, these are extreme glam movie star lashes. I absolutely love them and they wear quiet a few times!
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
NADINE A.
Your have no idea how much I love these lashes. I wear them every other day. This is a must have to have that glam look.
Jessica B.
Sacramento
Huda lashes in Scarlett are the best lashes I've ever had! Love love love! Can't wait to try out more of her products.
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
I live for hudas lashes!! I definitely recommend these they’re super cute and dramatic for those who love a good lash.
Karen P.
These lashes are so pretty! One of my favorite huda beauty lashes 😍😍 huda beauty is just perfect 😭😭💖 I love it so much
Morgie.💋 (.
Las Vegas
My favorite lashes in the world!!! I won’t use any other now 😍 even when I go workout with my team they stay flawless!
Samantha K.
kenosha
Lovely style of lash. I can use these for a more toned down look or a glam look. Extremely flattering on the eyes.
Cheyenne B.
Chester, PA
Best for wing liners if you want more almond shaped eyes. Drama drama drama!!! Love these. Def travel with these
Denise C.
Brooklyn , NY
My favorite pair , so comfortable and you can get more than 15 uses ! I get the most compliments on these.
Emilia R.
TORONTO, ON
How many uses did you get out of 1 pair of  lashes before having to replace them?
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
How amazing are these lashes? I use Ardell from the drugstore and they work for me. This seems costly to me too. Is it worth it?
Samantha R.
I been wanting this but are they worth it? How long will they last. ? I usually dont wear much only like weekend or special occasion. Are they heavy on your eyes?
Sharon S.
Vancouver
I am looking for a good pair of high quality lashes. I am iffy about purchasing this lashes. Are they worth the price? And are you actually able to use them multiple of times?
Stacy W.
Richmond, VA
How difficult are these to apply?