BY HUDA BEAUTY #64 in False Lashes

A set of durable, faux lashes for all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup and can be worn up to 15 times. Accessorize every makeup look with these gorgeous lashes. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes are a cult favorite and come in an array of sophisticated designs from Giselle to Lana. Made of synthetic mellow fibers, these high-quality lashes are very durable, and do not need mascara. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Giselle #1: Light volume, natural style lashes that create a subtle, beautiful appearance while creating the illusion of a thicker lash line. Claudia #6: Light volume, natural-looking lashes that are crisscrossed and very feathery to bring a smoky effect to the lash line achieving a dramatic appearance that emphasizes most makeup looks. Samantha #7: Medium volume, natural style lashes that are stacked up to create length and drama for every eye shape. Scarlett #8: High volume style lashes that combine bold length and curl to bring out bold makeup looks. Carmen #9: High volume, dramatic style lashes with a mink-like featheriness at the ends creating serious drama with the softness, while being not too long or distracting. Lana #10: High volume, lengthening lashes that accentuate a smoky eye or bold liner, providing ultimate drama and extreme length. Sasha #11: Medium volume lashes that deliver subtle drama, and they're light in density and slightly longer in length. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Morgie.💋 (.
Las Vegas
My favorite lashes in the world!!! I won’t use any other now 😍 even when I go workout with my team they stay flawless!
Karen P.
These lashes are so pretty! One of my favorite huda beauty lashes 😍😍 huda beauty is just perfect 😭😭💖 I love it so much
Jessica B.
Huda lashes in Scarlett are the best lashes I've ever had! Love love love! Can't wait to try out more of her products.
Samantha K.
Lovely style of lash. I can use these for a more toned down look or a glam look. Extremely flattering on the eyes.
Denise C.
Brooklyn , NY
My favorite pair , so comfortable and you can get more than 15 uses ! I get the most compliments on these.
avery c.
Loved these lashes they're so soft and long and I haven't experienced any fall out with them either!
Lorika Z.
Neenah , WI
I love wearing them when I have events to go to Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Scarlett 8
Amanda H.
Princeton, MN

These are amazing!!!!! I need more in my life. They're reusable, thick, gorgeous, and long!
🐳🧜‍♀️Luke🧜‍♀️🐳 J.
Lasted me for a really long time. A little hard to put on but once they are on they look amazing!
Janeigne N.
Love these lashes so much I have a few pairs but these are my favorite there so wispy at the end.
Emilia R.
Toronto, ON
How many uses did you get out of 1 pair of  lashes before having to replace them?
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
How amazing are these lashes? I use Ardell from the drugstore and they work for me. This seems costly to me too. Is it worth it?
Samantha R.
I been wanting this but are they worth it? How long will they last. ? I usually dont wear much only like weekend or special occasion. Are they heavy on your eyes?
Sharon S.
I am looking for a good pair of high quality lashes. I am iffy about purchasing this lashes. Are they worth the price? And are you actually able to use them multiple of times?
Stacy W.
Richmond, VA
How difficult are these to apply?