BY HUDA BEAUTY #40 in False Lashes

A set of durable, faux lashes for all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup and can be worn up to 15 times. Accessorize every makeup look with these gorgeous lashes. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes are a cult favorite and come in an array of sophisticated designs from Giselle to Lana. Made of synthetic mellow fibers, these high-quality lashes are very durable, and do not need mascara. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Giselle #1: Light volume, natural style lashes that create a subtle, beautiful appearance while creating the illusion of a thicker lash line. Claudia #6: Light volume, natural-looking lashes that are crisscrossed and very feathery to bring a smoky effect to the lash line achieving a dramatic appearance that emphasizes most makeup looks. Samantha #7: Medium volume, natural style lashes that are stacked up to create length and drama for every eye shape. Scarlett #8: High volume style lashes that combine bold length and curl to bring out bold makeup looks. Carmen #9: High volume, dramatic style lashes with a mink-like featheriness at the ends creating serious drama with the softness, while being not too long or distracting. Lana #10: High volume, lengthening lashes that accentuate a smoky eye or bold liner, providing ultimate drama and extreme length. Sasha #11: Medium volume lashes that deliver subtle drama, and they're light in density and slightly longer in length. see more...

Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Scarlett 8
  • "These lashes are by far the most glam and seductive lashes I have ever worn! I instantly feel gorgeous with these on weather wearing a simple neutral makeup look or a bold and colorful smokey eye! The quality is outstanding as well... Most my lashes start wearing down and shedding after 5 uses, but these are still the same as the day I bought them! I highly recommend these lashes! " in 49 reviews
  • "My favorite lashes to wear in special occasions. Very dramatic and easy to apply. I would buy it again if I need to. It's always my choice when dress up to go out night. Very high quality and could be used for more than 15 times." in 23 reviews
  • "I adore these lashes. They fit nicely and are comfortable. They make me look like I have cat eyes and they're worth the $20. " in 11 reviews
  • "Very good lashes long lasting and they feel like yours..I would totally buy if I were you." in 6 reviews
Tiana T.
Ocala, FL
I love huda and I love her lashes ! The quality and the perfection of the bend on three Scarlett #8 lashes are so bomb ! They're not a struggle to apply either ! I stay buying these duh lol they're life ! But there is a down side ... they're a little heavy and I wouldn't suggest them for someone new to false lashes but besides that they're amazing !
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
These falsies are so next level glam! I find them comfortable enough to wear all day without irritating me or my eyes- even with contacts on. They are so pretty and full of volume. Extremely durable as well.
Makeup G.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh my God these are so damn cute and worth every penny on them. It has a nice packaging . Use these every weekend when i go out . They are long lasting and easy to put on . Would buy them again for sure .
Aviana U.
Rocklin, CA
These lashes are the most dramatic I have ever owned! Very easy to apply and are very comfortable to wear once you get used to them! They have lasted me so long, they’re definitely reusable! I would definitely buy again, I’ve already bought tons of other styles from Huda!
Brooklyn S.
Super gorgeous! If you are going out, make sure you get yourself a pair! They are super dramatic and last a long time if you take great care of them. The are a little bit of money but they get their use.
Jennifer G.
East Los Angeles
Love this lashes. These are the perfect lashes when you're going for a dramatic eye look. I also love the packaging, you can store them back in the box when your done, the packaging isn't cheap so it's will last. And u can reuse the eyelashes over and over!
Cecelia G.
Norton Shores, MI
I love these lashes! The quality is on par with the best lashes out there. Only downfall is the price. It is too steep for one pair of lashes considering they don’t last long with consistent wear. But... I do love them so I recommend them!
Gabrielle K.
Orlando , FL
If I could I would give these lashes 10 stars!! They are my all time favorite lashes! I love these! They are very thick and full lashes! They are $20 but they last forever! They are my fave lashes ever!!
Maisoun A.
I'm obsessed with huda beauty lashes these are very dramatic and great quality they stay in all day they are around $20 but worth buying and the packaging is great and I totally recommend these to anyone
Angie A.
Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Scarlett 8 if you are having a special event or occasion and you want to go all out this are your lashes . They are gorgeous beautiful and just so full . So so pretty
Emilia R.
TORONTO, ON
How many uses did you get out of 1 pair of  lashes before having to replace them?
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
How amazing are these lashes? I use Ardell from the drugstore and they work for me. This seems costly to me too. Is it worth it?
Samantha R.
I been wanting this but are they worth it? How long will they last. ? I usually dont wear much only like weekend or special occasion. Are they heavy on your eyes?
Sharon S.
Vancouver
I am looking for a good pair of high quality lashes. I am iffy about purchasing this lashes. Are they worth the price? And are you actually able to use them multiple of times?
Stacy W.
Richmond, VA
How difficult are these to apply?