BY HUDA BEAUTY #52 in False Lashes

A set of durable, faux lashes for all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup and can be worn up to 15 times. Accessorize every makeup look with these gorgeous lashes. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes are a cult favorite and come in an array of sophisticated designs from Giselle to Lana. Made of synthetic mellow fibers, these high-quality lashes are very durable, and do not need mascara. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Giselle #1: Light volume, natural style lashes that create a subtle, beautiful appearance while creating the illusion of a thicker lash line. Claudia #6: Light volume, natural-looking lashes that are crisscrossed and very feathery to bring a smoky effect to the lash line achieving a dramatic appearance that emphasizes most makeup looks. Samantha #7: Medium volume, natural style lashes that are stacked up to create length and drama for every eye shape. Scarlett #8: High volume style lashes that combine bold length and curl to bring out bold makeup looks. Carmen #9: High volume, dramatic style lashes with a mink-like featheriness at the ends creating serious drama with the softness, while being not too long or distracting. Lana #10: High volume, lengthening lashes that accentuate a smoky eye or bold liner, providing ultimate drama and extreme length. Sasha #11: Medium volume lashes that deliver subtle drama, and they're light in density and slightly longer in length. see more...

Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Scarlett 8
  • "These lashes are by far the most glam and seductive lashes I have ever worn! I instantly feel gorgeous with these on weather wearing a simple neutral makeup look or a bold and colorful smokey eye! The quality is outstanding as well... Most my lashes start wearing down and shedding after 5 uses, but these are still the same as the day I bought them! I highly recommend these lashes! " in 49 reviews
  • "My favorite lashes to wear in special occasions. Very dramatic and easy to apply. I would buy it again if I need to. It's always my choice when dress up to go out night. Very high quality and could be used for more than 15 times." in 23 reviews
  • "I adore these lashes. They fit nicely and are comfortable. They make me look like I have cat eyes and they're worth the $20. " in 11 reviews
  • "Very good lashes long lasting and they feel like yours..I would totally buy if I were you." in 6 reviews
Celia C.
Rockwall, TX
One of my top makeup products. These are my favorite lashes ever. They are beautiful and dramatic but not heavy. They are easy to apply and long lasting if you care for them
Melinda B.
LAS VEGAS, NV
So dramatic perfect for a night out or a party. They fit my eyes great I love this brand! They're pretty hardy lashes too so you can get another wear out of them if you clean them up.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
These are so lightweight and have a lovely natural vibe to them. I would recommend to everyone whom are looking for the natural but ‘glam’ look. They are quite long so if you have smaller eye lids you’d have to trim slightly. Be careful when taking them off as the bands are quite soft, though some may see it a negative aspect it’s not all that bad. Just apply some make up remover to a cotton pad leave over the eye and when slightly tacky remover them. BUT please do not immerse them in makeup remover or clean them with any liquids as it can destroy them.
Bree U.
Beachwood, NJ
These are my hands down favorite lashes of all time!! These bring the perfect amount of drama for any look. They really make my blue eyes pop and make my eyeshadow pop even more! They last multiple uses too which is the best part! I find myself always repurchasing these
Fatima S.
I got these from sephora. I didn’t like the band as it is very thick but the style is great. It enhances lashes greatly and looks beautiful but the application is not easy due to the thick band. I would recommend it to only those who can handle thicker bands.
Mango 🐹.
Brooklyn, NY
They're a nice pair of dramatic lashes--- however, if you place em' a little too close to the inner corner of your eyes, they will irritate. These are a little more thicker than what I normally like. I bought these to do dramatic eye look tutorials---- I didn't need to trim much to fit my eye shape 😊
Tiana T.
Ocala, FL
I love huda and I love her lashes ! The quality and the perfection of the bend on three Scarlett #8 lashes are so bomb ! They're not a struggle to apply either ! I stay buying these duh lol they're life ! But there is a down side ... they're a little heavy and I wouldn't suggest them for someone new to false lashes but besides that they're amazing !
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
These falsies are so next level glam! I find them comfortable enough to wear all day without irritating me or my eyes- even with contacts on. They are so pretty and full of volume. Extremely durable as well.
Makeup G.
Bronx,Ny
Oh my God these are so damn cute and worth every penny on them. It has a nice packaging . Use these every weekend when i go out . They are long lasting and easy to put on . Would buy them again for sure .
Aviana U.
Rocklin, CA
These lashes are the most dramatic I have ever owned! Very easy to apply and are very comfortable to wear once you get used to them! They have lasted me so long, they’re definitely reusable! I would definitely buy again, I’ve already bought tons of other styles from Huda!
Emilia R.
Toronto, ON
How many uses did you get out of 1 pair of  lashes before having to replace them?
Cecilia A.
Dallas
Has anyone tested lashes out with glasses? I don’t add false lashes to my makeup look because of my glasses but I want to start using them..any tips about that?
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
How amazing are these lashes? I use Ardell from the drugstore and they work for me. This seems costly to me too. Is it worth it?
Samantha R.
I been wanting this but are they worth it? How long will they last. ? I usually dont wear much only like weekend or special occasion. Are they heavy on your eyes?
Sharon S.
Vancouver
I am looking for a good pair of high quality lashes. I am iffy about purchasing this lashes. Are they worth the price? And are you actually able to use them multiple of times?