BY HUDA BEAUTY #40 in False Lashes

A set of durable, faux lashes for all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup and can be worn up to 15 times. Accessorize every makeup look with these gorgeous lashes. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes are a cult favorite and come in an array of sophisticated designs from Giselle to Lana. Made of synthetic mellow fibers, these high-quality lashes are very durable, and do not need mascara. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Giselle #1: Light volume, natural style lashes that create a subtle, beautiful appearance while creating the illusion of a thicker lash line. Claudia #6: Light volume, natural-looking lashes that are crisscrossed and very feathery to bring a smoky effect to the lash line achieving a dramatic appearance that emphasizes most makeup looks. Samantha #7: Medium volume, natural style lashes that are stacked up to create length and drama for every eye shape. Scarlett #8: High volume style lashes that combine bold length and curl to bring out bold makeup looks. Carmen #9: High volume, dramatic style lashes with a mink-like featheriness at the ends creating serious drama with the softness, while being not too long or distracting. Lana #10: High volume, lengthening lashes that accentuate a smoky eye or bold liner, providing ultimate drama and extreme length. Sasha #11: Medium volume lashes that deliver subtle drama, and they're light in density and slightly longer in length. see more...

Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Scarlett 8
  • "These lashes are by far the most glam and seductive lashes I have ever worn! I instantly feel gorgeous with these on weather wearing a simple neutral makeup look or a bold and colorful smokey eye! The quality is outstanding as well... Most my lashes start wearing down and shedding after 5 uses, but these are still the same as the day I bought them! I highly recommend these lashes! " in 49 reviews
  • "My favorite lashes to wear in special occasions. Very dramatic and easy to apply. I would buy it again if I need to. It's always my choice when dress up to go out night. Very high quality and could be used for more than 15 times." in 23 reviews
  • "I adore these lashes. They fit nicely and are comfortable. They make me look like I have cat eyes and they're worth the $20. " in 11 reviews
  • "Very good lashes long lasting and they feel like yours..I would totally buy if I were you." in 6 reviews
Kristal R.
conroe, TX
Great pair of eye lashes , they’re so natural looking ! The price is great too! They make my brown eyes pop! I would totally recommend their pair of eyelash to anyone!
Hannah W.
Appleton , WI
Not a fan of these! I wanted to love these! I paid a chunk of change BUT mine fell apart! I love huda lashes but these disappointed me! The band was hard to use, I won't buy this style again! BUT I WANTED TO LOVE THESE!
Mia🤘🏻 P.
Definitely a favorite of mine! I feel like if you’re ever going to splurge on Huda lashes these are a great middle ground between fluttery & natural, & bold & dramatic. Great starter pair from the Huda brand.
Rhea R.
Columbus, OH
These lashes are nice and Huda Beauty lashes I love a lot but these were just too stiff and thick and fake looking that I couldn't love them. They are '
Not I comparable to my huda Scarlett's which I love.
Viviana A.
Grand Rapids, MI
These lashes have my any eye look go to the next level!!! I’m in love with these lashes, I plan on repurchasing them, the band on the lashes are perfect they fit on my eye so nicely
angel v.
Las Vegas , NV
Sorry in advance for the poor picture quality. Was taken in low light and added filter to better view the lashes.

I first met these little gems Christmas of 2016.
My sister flew into town wearing them and my first thought was wow those are a lot.
My first impression was how heavy they looked.
It wasn't until I tried them on myself and realized "dang these lashes look great on my eyes!" I fell in love instantly.
I've always loved that sexy sultry cat eye look. These lashes give you just that. Super long, dramatic, voluminous, but just the right amount of fullness. It doesn't feel heavy, or like I'm (tygas blac chyna) LOL
Trust me, they are worth it. I wore them for a few months before finally losing one. Was devastated but determined to search Sephora, instagram, and youtube for the name of the exact lash. Now on my second pair and whenever I wear them out, I get tons of compliments. Love love love huda. Can't wait to try more from her line.
Melinda B.
LAS VEGAS, NV
So dramatic perfect for a night out or a party. They fit my eyes great I love this brand! They're pretty hardy lashes too so you can get another wear out of them if you clean them up.
Amanda D.
I think her lashes are okay but i have some issues with the brand im sure shes great and all but she doesn't praise diversity and that for me is a pretty big issue.
Bree U.
Beachwood, NJ
These are my hands down favorite lashes of all time!! These bring the perfect amount of drama for any look. They really make my blue eyes pop and make my eyeshadow pop even more! They last multiple uses too which is the best part! I find myself always repurchasing these
Mango 🐹.
Jersey City, NJ
They're a nice pair of dramatic lashes--- however, if you place em' a little too close to the inner corner of your eyes, they will irritate. These are a little more thicker than what I normally like. I bought these to do dramatic eye look tutorials---- I didn't need to trim much to fit my eye shape 😊
Emilia R.
TORONTO, ON
How many uses did you get out of 1 pair of  lashes before having to replace them?
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
How amazing are these lashes? I use Ardell from the drugstore and they work for me. This seems costly to me too. Is it worth it?
Samantha R.
I been wanting this but are they worth it? How long will they last. ? I usually dont wear much only like weekend or special occasion. Are they heavy on your eyes?
Sharon S.
Vancouver
I am looking for a good pair of high quality lashes. I am iffy about purchasing this lashes. Are they worth the price? And are you actually able to use them multiple of times?
Stacy W.
Richmond, VA
How difficult are these to apply?