BY HUDA BEAUTY

A set of durable, faux lashes for all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup and can be worn up to 15 times. Accessorize every makeup look with these gorgeous lashes. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes are a cult favorite and come in an array of sophisticated designs from Giselle to Lana. Made of synthetic mellow fibers, these high-quality lashes are very durable, and do not need mascara. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Giselle #1: Light volume, natural style lashes that create a subtle, beautiful appearance while creating the illusion of a thicker lash line. Claudia #6: Light volume, natural-looking lashes that are crisscrossed and very feathery to bring a smoky effect to the lash line achieving a dramatic appearance that emphasizes most makeup looks. Samantha #7: Medium volume, natural style lashes that are stacked up to create length and drama for every eye shape. Scarlett #8: High volume style lashes that combine bold length and curl to bring out bold makeup looks. Carmen #9: High volume, dramatic style lashes with a mink-like featheriness at the ends creating serious drama with the softness, while being not too long or distracting. Lana #10: High volume, lengthening lashes that accentuate a smoky eye or bold liner, providing ultimate drama and extreme length. Sasha #11: Medium volume lashes that deliver subtle drama, and they're light in density and slightly longer in length. see more...

Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Scarlett 8
  • "These lashes are by far the most glam and seductive lashes I have ever worn! I instantly feel gorgeous with these on weather wearing a simple neutral makeup look or a bold and colorful smokey eye! The quality is outstanding as well... Most my lashes start wearing down and shedding after 5 uses, but these are still the same as the day I bought them! I highly recommend these lashes! " in 49 reviews
  • "My favorite lashes to wear in special occasions. Very dramatic and easy to apply. I would buy it again if I need to. It's always my choice when dress up to go out night. Very high quality and could be used for more than 15 times." in 23 reviews
  • "I adore these lashes. They fit nicely and are comfortable. They make me look like I have cat eyes and they're worth the $20. " in 11 reviews
  • "Very good lashes long lasting and they feel like yours..I would totally buy if I were you." in 6 reviews
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
My all time favorite lash! The only complaint I have is the band of the lash being too thick but still this lash has never disappointed me. I always wear these when I go on nights out and I never fail to receive compliments.
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
I bought these a couple months ago and wore them for the first time last night and they were AMAZING! Great quality, light weight, and very glam! Worth the $20 per pair. (I’m the one on the left for reference)
Love, G.
Purchased at: Sephora
The most realistic overdramatized lashes I've had the pleasure of using, the band was initially much too long but that was an easy fix. They're perfectly light and stay on for the day and into the night without any regluing.
Nicci Z.
Truckee
These were the first Huda Beauty Lashes I’ve tried & they are BEAUTIFUL. I get so many compliments every time I wear them. They have a slightly thick band but they’re still comfortable & stay in place. I love that they have their own little case I can keep them in when I’m not wearing them. Definitely recommend these lashes for anyone who loves a good false lash!
Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
I’ll be upfront- I use falsies maybe 4-5 times a year max- I only get them when someone else is doing my makeup- so usually when I have a wedding or special event I get my vib rouge makeover and just buy lashes each time. I always choose Huda. And Scarlett is amazing.
Sofya G.
These are absolutely beautiful lashes that get me compliments every time I wear them. They are somewhat intense which I personally like but I can see why someone who likes a more natural look wouldn't be in love with them. I also find that the last band is a little bit thick.
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Beautiful falsies! Wether if you choose the more natural looking ones or the more dramatic ones, they all look wonderful and if well taken care of, they will last you for a very long time. I have 4 pairs of HudaBeauty eyelashes, they’re quite great. Highly recommended👌🏻
Esther  i.
Fort Worth, TX
It was fun to use these eyelashes.The application was easy to use. It does not have a glue though. I had some so it all worked out. I would recommend them to everyone. There is a variety of styles too.
Dagia Y.
Blaine
Purchased at: Sephora
I really truly love these lashes, they’re my go to when I want a “fierce” look. They’re great for a girls night out. They are pretty expensive but it’s worth it. It does last long depending on how you clean them. I would highly recommend this!
Martha C.
I love these lashes and how voluminous they are. They’re a decent price point but could be lower in my opinion . I don’t like how thick the band is cause it causes discomfort so I have to thin it out. 4 stars for the fullness but 1 star for the band
Emilia R.
Waterloo, ON
How many uses did you get out of 1 pair of  lashes before having to replace them?
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
How amazing are these lashes? I use Ardell from the drugstore and they work for me. This seems costly to me too. Is it worth it?
Cecilia A.
Dallas
Has anyone tested lashes out with glasses? I don’t add false lashes to my makeup look because of my glasses but I want to start using them..any tips about that?
Victoria F.
Are these super long???
Nancy M.
Milwaukee, WI
I recently bought this lashes from sephora, how many times are you able to wear them while taking care of them?