BY HUDA BEAUTY #56 in False Lashes

A set of durable, faux lashes for all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup and can be worn up to 15 times. Accessorize every makeup look with these gorgeous lashes. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes are a cult favorite and come in an array of sophisticated designs from Giselle to Lana. Made of synthetic mellow fibers, these high-quality lashes are very durable, and do not need mascara. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Giselle #1: Light volume, natural style lashes that create a subtle, beautiful appearance while creating the illusion of a thicker lash line. Claudia #6: Light volume, natural-looking lashes that are crisscrossed and very feathery to bring a smoky effect to the lash line achieving a dramatic appearance that emphasizes most makeup looks. Samantha #7: Medium volume, natural style lashes that are stacked up to create length and drama for every eye shape. Scarlett #8: High volume style lashes that combine bold length and curl to bring out bold makeup looks. Carmen #9: High volume, dramatic style lashes with a mink-like featheriness at the ends creating serious drama with the softness, while being not too long or distracting. Lana #10: High volume, lengthening lashes that accentuate a smoky eye or bold liner, providing ultimate drama and extreme length. Sasha #11: Medium volume lashes that deliver subtle drama, and they're light in density and slightly longer in length. see more...

Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Scarlett 8
  • "These lashes are by far the most glam and seductive lashes I have ever worn! I instantly feel gorgeous with these on weather wearing a simple neutral makeup look or a bold and colorful smokey eye! The quality is outstanding as well... Most my lashes start wearing down and shedding after 5 uses, but these are still the same as the day I bought them! I highly recommend these lashes! " in 49 reviews
  • "My favorite lashes to wear in special occasions. Very dramatic and easy to apply. I would buy it again if I need to. It's always my choice when dress up to go out night. Very high quality and could be used for more than 15 times." in 23 reviews
  • "I adore these lashes. They fit nicely and are comfortable. They make me look like I have cat eyes and they're worth the $20. " in 11 reviews
  • "Very good lashes long lasting and they feel like yours..I would totally buy if I were you." in 6 reviews
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
These are great lashes if your going for a bold and stylish look, they’re so full and lengthy that you look like a super star. I use these all the time they’re stunning! I’d definetely buy again and they’re not too pricey either
Savannah D.
Champaign
Probably my favorites I’ve had these for over a month and wear them almost daily and they are still in tact. I just cleaned them today and they look good as new, the band is still strong and the hairs on the lashes are still in proper shape. The picture I have added is of them now after cleaning by soaking in garnier micellar water
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
I love these lashes! They are great quality and you can use them many times as long as you take care of them. They are very long and dramatic so they’re great for special events like prom and weddings.
Ajah B.
Brandywine, MD
my favorite lashes at the moment. they have a ton of volume and flare out which i love. they’re not to heavy n the band is not thick but it’s sturdy enough that u can get a lot of uses out of them
Korinne W.
Unadilla, NY
These lashes are absolutely beautiful!  They have a nice amount of drama without being too much. They can be used in natural make up for a little boost or dramatic make up for a subtle look.
Alyssa C.
Sacramento, CA
I love the voluptuous look to my lashes and how easy these lashes are to apply! Even for a newbie! They have a thick band, and fit comfortably on the eyes. I didn't give 5 stats simply because I feel they are a bit pricey since Ardell makes lashes with the same qualities for half the price.
Cameron T.
virginia beach
I love these. They’re a little too long to fit my eyes and when I look down they touch my face. It’s a little annoying but these lashes are so good. They stay on very good too. They have a super hold
Lissa G.
Pisinemo
I'm in love with dramatic eyelashes and that's exactly what these are. They are so long an full it just makes your eyes pop. I use them up to 7-8 times before I'll get another pair.
Natalie S.
Rayne
I always struggle with putting on lashes but I found these to be pretty easy for beginners. They are super glamorous and add a very nice finishing touch to your makeup look.
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
My all time favorite lash! The only complaint I have is the band of the lash being too thick but still this lash has never disappointed me. I always wear these when I go on nights out and I never fail to receive compliments.
Emilia R.
TORONTO, ON
How many uses did you get out of 1 pair of  lashes before having to replace them?
Cecilia A.
Dallas
Has anyone tested lashes out with glasses? I don’t add false lashes to my makeup look because of my glasses but I want to start using them..any tips about that?
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
How amazing are these lashes? I use Ardell from the drugstore and they work for me. This seems costly to me too. Is it worth it?
Samantha R.
I been wanting this but are they worth it? How long will they last. ? I usually dont wear much only like weekend or special occasion. Are they heavy on your eyes?
Sharon S.
Vancouver
I am looking for a good pair of high quality lashes. I am iffy about purchasing this lashes. Are they worth the price? And are you actually able to use them multiple of times?