BY HUDA BEAUTY #40 in False Lashes

A set of durable, faux lashes for all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup and can be worn up to 15 times. Accessorize every makeup look with these gorgeous lashes. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes are a cult favorite and come in an array of sophisticated designs from Giselle to Lana. Made of synthetic mellow fibers, these high-quality lashes are very durable, and do not need mascara. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Giselle #1: Light volume, natural style lashes that create a subtle, beautiful appearance while creating the illusion of a thicker lash line. Claudia #6: Light volume, natural-looking lashes that are crisscrossed and very feathery to bring a smoky effect to the lash line achieving a dramatic appearance that emphasizes most makeup looks. Samantha #7: Medium volume, natural style lashes that are stacked up to create length and drama for every eye shape. Scarlett #8: High volume style lashes that combine bold length and curl to bring out bold makeup looks. Carmen #9: High volume, dramatic style lashes with a mink-like featheriness at the ends creating serious drama with the softness, while being not too long or distracting. Lana #10: High volume, lengthening lashes that accentuate a smoky eye or bold liner, providing ultimate drama and extreme length. Sasha #11: Medium volume lashes that deliver subtle drama, and they're light in density and slightly longer in length. see more...

Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Scarlett 8
  • "These lashes are by far the most glam and seductive lashes I have ever worn! I instantly feel gorgeous with these on weather wearing a simple neutral makeup look or a bold and colorful smokey eye! The quality is outstanding as well... Most my lashes start wearing down and shedding after 5 uses, but these are still the same as the day I bought them! I highly recommend these lashes! " in 49 reviews
  • "My favorite lashes to wear in special occasions. Very dramatic and easy to apply. I would buy it again if I need to. It's always my choice when dress up to go out night. Very high quality and could be used for more than 15 times." in 23 reviews
  • "I adore these lashes. They fit nicely and are comfortable. They make me look like I have cat eyes and they're worth the $20. " in 11 reviews
  • "Very good lashes long lasting and they feel like yours..I would totally buy if I were you." in 6 reviews
Yolanda f.
wildomar, CA
if we talk about eyelashes. For me the beauty huda for me are the best. I love the diversity of styles he manages. but certainly the scarlett # 8 are my favorites. for a perfect look a huda beauty lashes.
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
Beautiful, comfortable, dramatic, full, make your eyes look gorgeous. I wear these when there is a wedding or special occasion and always get complimented. I love these lashes not everyone can pull them off as they are huge and very bold. Definetly would recommend for someone with big eyes. Not expensive in my opinion because if taken care of correctly you can use them about 20 times!! Would obviously repurchase.
Hina A.
Huda beauty lashes in Scarlette are the best eyelashes to pair with a dramatic look! They add so much drama to the eye makeup! They're comfortable and very high quality! It's one of my favourite brands for eyelashes! Highly recommended if you're looking for something 'dramatic'.
Proma H.
Honestly these are by far my favourite lashes to use for events or weddings! They make your eyes standout and would be perfect for everyone. There are cheaper alternatives but i believe that these are definitely worth your money and I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Monica v.
These lashes are so super dramatic on me so I can only get away with wearing them for halloween. But they are super flarey and fluffy and perfect for so many different halloween looks from doll to vampire. I would love them in a more natural look I could wear more often; But I think it's my eye shape making them look like too much.
Sarah C.
High impact lashes that are flawless to apply, the band is super easy to apply so close to the lashes that they look real!!!!! Always get compliments on them and I can't wait to expand my collection. Love them to death
Larissa S.
Vancouver, BC
I absolutely love these! However, I must say that I prefer quite a dramatic makeup look. These touch my eyebrows. That being said, I understand why people may not like these if they want a more natural, subtle look.
andrea m.
Las pestañas son super geniales y muy naturales ademas que son super resistentes me han durado mucho mas que otras q tube anteriormente, el producto es bueno super recomendado y vale cada peso ya q como dije anteriormente son muy resistentes y nada pesadas
Antonietta M.
I could not pull this style of lash off. They were so long they literally went over above my eyebrows! They did not fit my face well. I even tried to trim them which made it look much worse. They were so expensive I won't be buying this style again for myself.
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
My all time favourite lashes. I swear these are the only kind I have no problem applying. Cheap lashes I sooner throw them in the garbage I just can't get them on.

Huda on the other hand are so worth it. I'm after using my set about half a dozen times now and they still look great
Emilia R.
Toronto, ON
How many uses did you get out of 1 pair of  lashes before having to replace them?
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
How amazing are these lashes? I use Ardell from the drugstore and they work for me. This seems costly to me too. Is it worth it?
Samantha R.
I been wanting this but are they worth it? How long will they last. ? I usually dont wear much only like weekend or special occasion. Are they heavy on your eyes?
Sharon S.
Vancouver
I am looking for a good pair of high quality lashes. I am iffy about purchasing this lashes. Are they worth the price? And are you actually able to use them multiple of times?
Stacy W.
Richmond, VA
How difficult are these to apply?