BY HUDA BEAUTY

A set of durable, faux lashes for all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup and can be worn up to 15 times. Accessorize every makeup look with these gorgeous lashes. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes are a cult favorite and come in an array of sophisticated designs from Giselle to Lana. Made of synthetic mellow fibers, these high-quality lashes are very durable, and do not need mascara. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Giselle #1: Light volume, natural style lashes that create a subtle, beautiful appearance while creating the illusion of a thicker lash line. Claudia #6: Light volume, natural-looking lashes that are crisscrossed and very feathery to bring a smoky effect to the lash line achieving a dramatic appearance that emphasizes most makeup looks. Samantha #7: Medium volume, natural style lashes that are stacked up to create length and drama for every eye shape. Scarlett #8: High volume style lashes that combine bold length and curl to bring out bold makeup looks. Carmen #9: High volume, dramatic style lashes with a mink-like featheriness at the ends creating serious drama with the softness, while being not too long or distracting. Lana #10: High volume, lengthening lashes that accentuate a smoky eye or bold liner, providing ultimate drama and extreme length. Sasha #11: Medium volume lashes that deliver subtle drama, and they're light in density and slightly longer in length. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "These lashes are by far the most glam and seductive lashes I have ever worn! I instantly feel gorgeous with these on weather wearing a simple neutral makeup look or a bold and colorful smokey eye! The quality is outstanding as well... Most my lashes start wearing down and shedding after 5 uses, but these are still the same as the day I bought them! I highly recommend these lashes! " in 49 reviews
  • "My favorite lashes to wear in special occasions. Very dramatic and easy to apply. I would buy it again if I need to. It's always my choice when dress up to go out night. Very high quality and could be used for more than 15 times." in 23 reviews
  • "I adore these lashes. They fit nicely and are comfortable. They make me look like I have cat eyes and they're worth the $20. " in 11 reviews
  • "Very good lashes long lasting and they feel like yours..I would totally buy if I were you." in 6 reviews
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Love these lashes so much I have a few pairs but these are my favorite there so wispy at the end.
gabby w.
Phoenix, AZ
Ive had these forever. They're so beautiful and long. Amazing lashes, nothing compares honestly.
🐳🧜‍♀️Luke🧜‍♀️🐳 J.
DC
Lasted me for a really long time. A little hard to put on but once they are on they look amazing!
Hamood F.
Brooklyn, NY
m4314565@gmail.com m4314565@gmail.com m4314565@gmail.com m4314565@gmail.com m4314565@gmail.com
Elizabeth A.
Phoenix , AZ
Love them they are the best, they go so well for a dramatic look. Or at least for date night
Jomanda R.
Orlando, FL
i absolutely love these lashes ! it gives my eyes a pop and makes the end result look amazing
Nicole F.
Amanda S.
Toms River
Very good for a dramatic look. The band is thick but they last a really really long time.
Celina G.
steinbach am glan
These bad boys bring the drama and accentuate my eyes. They’re comfortable and whispy.
Reyinatou M.
Atlanta
Percectfor a dramatic look it ll make your eye look even better ! Love this so much !!
Emilia R.
Waterloo, ON
How many uses did you get out of 1 pair of  lashes before having to replace them?
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
How amazing are these lashes? I use Ardell from the drugstore and they work for me. This seems costly to me too. Is it worth it?
Cecilia A.
Dallas
Has anyone tested lashes out with glasses? I don’t add false lashes to my makeup look because of my glasses but I want to start using them..any tips about that?
Kali G.
Salem, MA
Are Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Scarlett 8 worth $20? How many uses can you get out of them?
Sharon S.
Vancouver
I am looking for a good pair of high quality lashes. I am iffy about purchasing this lashes. Are they worth the price? And are you actually able to use them multiple of times?