BY HUDA BEAUTY #42 in False Lashes

A set of durable, faux lashes for all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup and can be worn up to 15 times. Accessorize every makeup look with these gorgeous lashes. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes are a cult favorite and come in an array of sophisticated designs from Giselle to Lana. Made of synthetic mellow fibers, these high-quality lashes are very durable, and do not need mascara. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Giselle #1: Light volume, natural style lashes that create a subtle, beautiful appearance while creating the illusion of a thicker lash line. Claudia #6: Light volume, natural-looking lashes that are crisscrossed and very feathery to bring a smoky effect to the lash line achieving a dramatic appearance that emphasizes most makeup looks. Samantha #7: Medium volume, natural style lashes that are stacked up to create length and drama for every eye shape. Scarlett #8: High volume style lashes that combine bold length and curl to bring out bold makeup looks. Carmen #9: High volume, dramatic style lashes with a mink-like featheriness at the ends creating serious drama with the softness, while being not too long or distracting. Lana #10: High volume, lengthening lashes that accentuate a smoky eye or bold liner, providing ultimate drama and extreme length. Sasha #11: Medium volume lashes that deliver subtle drama, and they're light in density and slightly longer in length. see more...

Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Scarlett 8
  • "These lashes are by far the most glam and seductive lashes I have ever worn! I instantly feel gorgeous with these on weather wearing a simple neutral makeup look or a bold and colorful smokey eye! The quality is outstanding as well... Most my lashes start wearing down and shedding after 5 uses, but these are still the same as the day I bought them! I highly recommend these lashes! " in 49 reviews
  • "My favorite lashes to wear in special occasions. Very dramatic and easy to apply. I would buy it again if I need to. It's always my choice when dress up to go out night. Very high quality and could be used for more than 15 times." in 23 reviews
  • "I adore these lashes. They fit nicely and are comfortable. They make me look like I have cat eyes and they're worth the $20. " in 11 reviews
  • "Very good lashes long lasting and they feel like yours..I would totally buy if I were you." in 6 reviews
Amanda S.
Toms River
Very good for a dramatic look. The band is thick but they last a really really long time.
Reyinatou M.
Atlanta
Percectfor a dramatic look it ll make your eye look even better ! Love this so much !!
Jennifer H.
BurnBy, BC
I love me some huda lashes. They are so full and make my eyes look bigger than life. If I want to make a statement then I slapping a pair of these babies on. They are a little pricier than others but the boldness they give is worth every penny. Application is easy and they are one of the few pairs I can put on without a lash tool and still look great. I am building my huda lash collection and I’m loving it.Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Scarlett 8
⠀Tralala, t.
Love these sexy lashes. They make you instantly look sultry and your eyes stand out 100% more when you wear them. If you like false lashes then I would 100% recommend Hudas! This style is one of my favourites and I repurchase often. Can get at least 20 uses out of these if you keep then clean and in good condition. Brought mine from selfridges
Amelia L.
OMG.

Huda lashes are bomb.

These lashes take your eye look from Damn to DAAAAMMMMMMNNN with a single application.

Honestly though, the quality is impeccable. With tlc and a gentle hand, they last you a long while too.

I would recommend these to everyone.

23/10
Tess W.
Fort Erie, ON
I know it’s kind of disgusting but these lashes have actually lasted me two years I sanitize the band and remove the glue and they still stayed in amazing shape I would definitely buy these again they’re definitely worth the price and last way more than 20 times and on top of that they look gorgeous... and the packaging is cute 😁
Fauziyah P.
Jeddah, Makkah Province
Scarlett by Huda Beauty is one of my favourite lashes by her & I have used a lot of her lashes
Scarlett is the most dramatic pair she has come out with..so if you like drama on your lashes..then go for it! These are the lashes for some serious lash lovers!
I have used it more than 13 times as I do take good care of them
Chantal S.
I know that the $26 for lashes sounds crazy (because it is), but hear me out lol. I tried these lashes for the first time on NYE and instantly fell in love! The Scarlett’s are full, but not heavy feeling and the band on the lashes makes them not only easy to apply, but also durable (I’ve re-used them several times). Honestly, you can see and feel the quality of these lashes and with proper care, you’ll totally get your money’s worth. I would say that they’re worth the splurge for a special occasion.
Iqra R.
Maidan Hawalli, Kuwait
What look can be complete without falsies?
These soft huda lashes just make such a huge difference. Are so comfortable to wear. This comment goes to all her lashes. Easy to apply easy to remove. Do not irritate my eyes like some of the other brands. Love me some lashes. ❤️
Meghavi L.
Ahmedabad
I have use this eyelashes for about a 5 and half month as it's really convenient and not fir daily use but it's stinks well and soo beautiful that can't wait to try them again and again ... after remove them it's lil bit hurt but that's ok because love Huda ❤️
Emilia R.
Toronto, ON
How many uses did you get out of 1 pair of  lashes before having to replace them?
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
How amazing are these lashes? I use Ardell from the drugstore and they work for me. This seems costly to me too. Is it worth it?
Samantha R.
I been wanting this but are they worth it? How long will they last. ? I usually dont wear much only like weekend or special occasion. Are they heavy on your eyes?
Sharon S.
Vancouver
I am looking for a good pair of high quality lashes. I am iffy about purchasing this lashes. Are they worth the price? And are you actually able to use them multiple of times?
Stacy W.
Richmond, VA
How difficult are these to apply?