BY HUDA BEAUTY #64 in False Lashes

A set of durable, faux lashes for all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup and can be worn up to 15 times. Accessorize every makeup look with these gorgeous lashes. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes are a cult favorite and come in an array of sophisticated designs from Giselle to Lana. Made of synthetic mellow fibers, these high-quality lashes are very durable, and do not need mascara. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Giselle #1: Light volume, natural style lashes that create a subtle, beautiful appearance while creating the illusion of a thicker lash line. Claudia #6: Light volume, natural-looking lashes that are crisscrossed and very feathery to bring a smoky effect to the lash line achieving a dramatic appearance that emphasizes most makeup looks. Samantha #7: Medium volume, natural style lashes that are stacked up to create length and drama for every eye shape. Scarlett #8: High volume style lashes that combine bold length and curl to bring out bold makeup looks. Carmen #9: High volume, dramatic style lashes with a mink-like featheriness at the ends creating serious drama with the softness, while being not too long or distracting. Lana #10: High volume, lengthening lashes that accentuate a smoky eye or bold liner, providing ultimate drama and extreme length. Sasha #11: Medium volume lashes that deliver subtle drama, and they're light in density and slightly longer in length. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Daisy J.
Gillingham , ME
These lashes have served me well, I love to wear them on a night out! I do recommend looking after when, treat them like they’re your baby because lashes are fragile and will break, trust me I learnt the hard way!
Millie R.
My ultimate go to lashes! I love huda lashes they’re thick and last all night! Wearable up to 10 times and never flake off like mac and eldora! The hairs stay put and they’re real hair!
Megan W.
Finchale road, London
If you take good care of these lashes they will last you weeks if not months! The band is so thick and sturdy but at the same time make them look so natural and perfect!
Halstead, Essex
I loved them, a treat to myself for being good one time... I love how light they are, how thin the band is everything is delicate to make them appear just as real as your own xx
ffion p.
Abergavenny , ['', '', "['', '', 'United Kingdom ']"]
Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Scarlett 8
These eyelashes are amazing! I wore mine to my sixth form ball and they stayed on all night. They were worth the money and were easily applied. Unfortunately the glitter from my eyelids transferred onto my eyelashes, but I will definitely be using these again !!!
Yolanda f.
wildomar, CA
if we talk about eyelashes. For me the beauty huda for me are the best. I love the diversity of styles he manages. but certainly the scarlett # 8 are my favorites. for a perfect look a huda beauty lashes.
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
Beautiful, comfortable, dramatic, full, make your eyes look gorgeous. I wear these when there is a wedding or special occasion and always get complimented. I love these lashes not everyone can pull them off as they are huge and very bold. Definetly would recommend for someone with big eyes. Not expensive in my opinion because if taken care of correctly you can use them about 20 times!! Would obviously repurchase.
Hina A.
Huda beauty lashes in Scarlette are the best eyelashes to pair with a dramatic look! They add so much drama to the eye makeup! They're comfortable and very high quality! It's one of my favourite brands for eyelashes! Highly recommended if you're looking for something 'dramatic'.
Proma H.
Honestly these are by far my favourite lashes to use for events or weddings! They make your eyes standout and would be perfect for everyone. There are cheaper alternatives but i believe that these are definitely worth your money and I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Monica v.
These lashes are so super dramatic on me so I can only get away with wearing them for halloween. But they are super flarey and fluffy and perfect for so many different halloween looks from doll to vampire. I would love them in a more natural look I could wear more often; But I think it's my eye shape making them look like too much.
Emilia R.
Toronto, ON
How many uses did you get out of 1 pair of  lashes before having to replace them?
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
How amazing are these lashes? I use Ardell from the drugstore and they work for me. This seems costly to me too. Is it worth it?
Samantha R.
I been wanting this but are they worth it? How long will they last. ? I usually dont wear much only like weekend or special occasion. Are they heavy on your eyes?
Sharon S.
I am looking for a good pair of high quality lashes. I am iffy about purchasing this lashes. Are they worth the price? And are you actually able to use them multiple of times?
Stacy W.
Richmond, VA
How difficult are these to apply?