BY HUDA BEAUTY

A set of durable, faux lashes for all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup and can be worn up to 15 times. Accessorize every makeup look with these gorgeous lashes. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes are a cult favorite and come in an array of sophisticated designs from Giselle to Lana. Made of synthetic mellow fibers, these high-quality lashes are very durable, and do not need mascara. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Giselle #1: Light volume, natural style lashes that create a subtle, beautiful appearance while creating the illusion of a thicker lash line. Claudia #6: Light volume, natural-looking lashes that are crisscrossed and very feathery to bring a smoky effect to the lash line achieving a dramatic appearance that emphasizes most makeup looks. Samantha #7: Medium volume, natural style lashes that are stacked up to create length and drama for every eye shape. Scarlett #8: High volume style lashes that combine bold length and curl to bring out bold makeup looks. Carmen #9: High volume, dramatic style lashes with a mink-like featheriness at the ends creating serious drama with the softness, while being not too long or distracting. Lana #10: High volume, lengthening lashes that accentuate a smoky eye or bold liner, providing ultimate drama and extreme length. Sasha #11: Medium volume lashes that deliver subtle drama, and they're light in density and slightly longer in length. see more...

Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Scarlett 8
  • "These lashes are by far the most glam and seductive lashes I have ever worn! I instantly feel gorgeous with these on weather wearing a simple neutral makeup look or a bold and colorful smokey eye! The quality is outstanding as well... Most my lashes start wearing down and shedding after 5 uses, but these are still the same as the day I bought them! I highly recommend these lashes! " in 49 reviews
  • "My favorite lashes to wear in special occasions. Very dramatic and easy to apply. I would buy it again if I need to. It's always my choice when dress up to go out night. Very high quality and could be used for more than 15 times." in 23 reviews
  • "I adore these lashes. They fit nicely and are comfortable. They make me look like I have cat eyes and they're worth the $20. " in 11 reviews
  • "Very good lashes long lasting and they feel like yours..I would totally buy if I were you." in 6 reviews
Mahnoor K.
I wore the Huda Beauty lashes for my wedding weekend, I got so many compliments on my eyes looking really big and awake. Even though I wore them all weekend - with the different makeup they looked so different each day. I bought them from Sephora, would totally recommend! The quality is amazing!!
Anna Louise A.
Paint Lick, KY
These are my favorite lashes of all time. I work in entertainment and go for more of a dramatic look, most days. These lashes give volume and length and are the easiest to adhere. I get a month of use out of them and it takes me no time to apply these to my eyes compared to other brands. They do not irritate my eyes, and are leightweight.
Monica L.
Mcdonough, Ga
I wanted to love these. They’re beautiful thick long dramatic lashes... that don’t fit anyone’s eye. They’re so dang stuff that I’m not sure what to do, I am really good at applying lashes and this was by far the hardest. They don’t bend or take the shape of an eye. I tried 3 times but idk, as of right now I don’t like them but I’ll try again and see what happens. Hopefully I just bought a bad pair rather than them actually being bad.
Shay R.
Roxbury, MA
So I bought these for a night out, I love the way they look. I usually only go for dramatic thick lashes and these definitely gave me that look! The only downside I have is that I feel like that lashes aren’t as curled up as I would prefer. I feel like they stick out more and curl a tiny bit at the end? I might just need to apply them differently but compared to the lashes I usually use I don’t have this problem
Sarah E.
I was sent a package from Huda Beauty filled with all of their amazing lashes a few years ago! I was shocked at the quality and how dark thick and beautiful they were! I still have one or two left. I save them for special occasions and for bridal clients. They last many wears, and look incredible in photos! Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha #7Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Scarlett 8
Christa S.
Ashland, KY
Beautifully dramatic, flared lashes. Band easy to apply for experienced applicators (newbies may struggle, but just need to bend a bit and practice—they are definitely not the most difficult I’ve used) and not too thick—does need eyeliner to mask the band. Wish they were a bit more fluffy/three-dimensional. Multi-use.
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
I purchased the Scarlett #8, I usually double my eyelashes to make them thick and full but these are like.. Stiff... And very intimidating. These are Ideal lashes if u are doing a Halloween inspired look but these are too much to even wear if you're going out.. If u blink too fast you will be flying away.
Tourie B.
San Leandro , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t really like the Huda brand because of personal reason, but these lashes???? I love them!!! I’ve found that theses lashes are the easiest I’ve ever applied. I definitely would buy these again at Sephora. 👍🏽 I’m docking off a point cause I’m petty.
britttney w.
lake dallas
HOLY GRAIL OF LASHES! I use these all the time for a full glam look! Looks super sexy and really compliments my eyes. The only downside would be the price $20 and I buy them every 3 weeks or so, $346 a year but that aint stopping me (;
Marium S.
Baton Rouge , LA
Love love love my Huda beauty eyelashes
I’m using mine since past 2 years I have wore them on many occasions. They look amazing because I have pretty big eyes I don’t cut them. They have a thick band and I love it. I prefer thicker bands
Emilia R.
Waterloo, ON
How many uses did you get out of 1 pair of  lashes before having to replace them?
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
How amazing are these lashes? I use Ardell from the drugstore and they work for me. This seems costly to me too. Is it worth it?
Cecilia A.
Dallas
Has anyone tested lashes out with glasses? I don’t add false lashes to my makeup look because of my glasses but I want to start using them..any tips about that?
Victoria F.
Are these super long???
Nancy M.
Milwaukee, WI
I recently bought this lashes from sephora, how many times are you able to wear them while taking care of them?