Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA

How amazing are these lashes? I use Ardell from the drugstore and they work for me. This seems costly to me too. Is it worth it?

Anna P.
Anna P.
Jamaica Plain, MA
2 years, 1 month ago
The cost kinda got me at first too. I used a lot of Ardell & Eylure lashes before I got into prestige lashes. I purchased these at least 5 months ago and I wear them ALL the time. The quality has me hooked. They're very dramatic without being overly full and over bearing on an eye look. I've definitely worn mine 20+ times. I clean the lashes often with a cotton swab + alcohol and take the glue off the band. Each wear just makes them more comfy too!
Orlando, FL
2 years, 4 months ago
Well ardell lashes are more natural then huda lashes and are more easier to apply in my oppinion. Huda lashes are more dramatic and have a thick band wou have to work with..so really its up to your preference :)
Orlando, FL