BY HUDA BEAUTY #64 in False Lashes

A set of durable, faux lashes for all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup and can be worn up to 15 times. Accessorize every makeup look with these gorgeous lashes. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes are a cult favorite and come in an array of sophisticated designs from Giselle to Lana. Made of synthetic mellow fibers, these high-quality lashes are very durable, and do not need mascara. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Giselle #1: Light volume, natural style lashes that create a subtle, beautiful appearance while creating the illusion of a thicker lash line. Claudia #6: Light volume, natural-looking lashes that are crisscrossed and very feathery to bring a smoky effect to the lash line achieving a dramatic appearance that emphasizes most makeup looks. Samantha #7: Medium volume, natural style lashes that are stacked up to create length and drama for every eye shape. Scarlett #8: High volume style lashes that combine bold length and curl to bring out bold makeup looks. Carmen #9: High volume, dramatic style lashes with a mink-like featheriness at the ends creating serious drama with the softness, while being not too long or distracting. Lana #10: High volume, lengthening lashes that accentuate a smoky eye or bold liner, providing ultimate drama and extreme length. Sasha #11: Medium volume lashes that deliver subtle drama, and they're light in density and slightly longer in length. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Mahnoor K.
I wore the Huda Beauty lashes for my wedding weekend, I got so many compliments on my eyes looking really big and awake. Even though I wore them all weekend - with the different makeup they looked so different each day. I bought them from Sephora, would totally recommend! The quality is amazing!!
Sarah E.
I was sent a package from Huda Beauty filled with all of their amazing lashes a few years ago! I was shocked at the quality and how dark thick and beautiful they were! I still have one or two left. I save them for special occasions and for bridal clients. They last many wears, and look incredible in photos! Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Samantha 7Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Scarlett 8
Gillian V.
These are so lightweight and have a lovely natural vibe to them. I would recommend to everyone whom are looking for the natural but ‘glam’ look. They are quite long so if you have smaller eye lids you’d have to trim slightly. Be careful when taking them off as the bands are quite soft, though some may see it a negative aspect it’s not all that bad. Just apply some make up remover to a cotton pad leave over the eye and when slightly tacky remover them. BUT please do not immerse them in makeup remover or clean them with any liquids as it can destroy them.
Aviana U.
Rocklin, CA
These lashes are the most dramatic I have ever owned! Very easy to apply and are very comfortable to wear once you get used to them! They have lasted me so long, they’re definitely reusable! I would definitely buy again, I’ve already bought tons of other styles from Huda!
Fatima S.
I got these from sephora. I didn’t like the band as it is very thick but the style is great. It enhances lashes greatly and looks beautiful but the application is not easy due to the thick band. I would recommend it to only those who can handle thicker bands.
Mia🤘🏻 P.
Definitely a favorite of mine! I feel like if you’re ever going to splurge on Huda lashes these are a great middle ground between fluttery & natural, & bold & dramatic. Great starter pair from the Huda brand.
Gabrielle K.
Orlando , FL
If I could I would give these lashes 10 stars!! They are my all time favorite lashes! I love these! They are very thick and full lashes! They are $20 but they last forever! They are my fave lashes ever!!
Ajah B.
Brandywine, MD
my favorite lashes at the moment. they have a ton of volume and flare out which i love. they’re not to heavy n the band is not thick but it’s sturdy enough that u can get a lot of uses out of them
Alyssa C.
Sacramento, CA
I love the voluptuous look to my lashes and how easy these lashes are to apply! Even for a newbie! They have a thick band, and fit comfortably on the eyes. I didn't give 5 stats simply because I feel they are a bit pricey since Ardell makes lashes with the same qualities for half the price.
Viviana A.
Grand Rapids, MI
These lashes have my any eye look go to the next level!!! I’m in love with these lashes, I plan on repurchasing them, the band on the lashes are perfect they fit on my eye so nicely
Emilia R.
Toronto, ON
How many uses did you get out of 1 pair of  lashes before having to replace them?
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
How amazing are these lashes? I use Ardell from the drugstore and they work for me. This seems costly to me too. Is it worth it?
Samantha R.
I been wanting this but are they worth it? How long will they last. ? I usually dont wear much only like weekend or special occasion. Are they heavy on your eyes?
Sharon S.
I am looking for a good pair of high quality lashes. I am iffy about purchasing this lashes. Are they worth the price? And are you actually able to use them multiple of times?
Stacy W.
Richmond, VA
How difficult are these to apply?