BY HUDA BEAUTY

A set of durable, faux lashes for all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup and can be worn up to 15 times. Accessorize every makeup look with these gorgeous lashes. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes are a cult favorite and come in an array of sophisticated designs from Giselle to Lana. Made of synthetic mellow fibers, these high-quality lashes are very durable, and do not need mascara. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Giselle #1: Light volume, natural style lashes that create a subtle, beautiful appearance while creating the illusion of a thicker lash line. Claudia #6: Light volume, natural-looking lashes that are crisscrossed and very feathery to bring a smoky effect to the lash line achieving a dramatic appearance that emphasizes most makeup looks. Samantha #7: Medium volume, natural style lashes that are stacked up to create length and drama for every eye shape. Scarlett #8: High volume style lashes that combine bold length and curl to bring out bold makeup looks. Carmen #9: High volume, dramatic style lashes with a mink-like featheriness at the ends creating serious drama with the softness, while being not too long or distracting. Lana #10: High volume, lengthening lashes that accentuate a smoky eye or bold liner, providing ultimate drama and extreme length. Sasha #11: Medium volume lashes that deliver subtle drama, and they're light in density and slightly longer in length. see more...

• I find these lashes look really ridiculous on my eyes, I ...2 Answers
  • How many of you use fake lashes in daily basis and Why?Hu...1 Answers
  • I've never brought high-end lashes.. is this worth a try??3 Answers
Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Sasha 11
  • "mink and gorgeous..these can glam up even you everyday look..add drama to your makeup life with these " in 9 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these lashes. Not only do they look amazing but they are comfortable on the eyes to. The band is flexible and easy to shape to your eyes and holds glue well. Definitely recommend these." in 6 reviews
deleted d.
These lashes are the best lashes you will ever find. They’ve lasted me five months I’ve worn them well over 20 times. The band is very durable and easy to just peel your lash glue off without destroying it. The lashes literally take a minute to apply after you feed them to your eye shape. They are absolutely beautiful and I would definitely recommend them for others to buy. 😍
Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
These lashes look lovely, are comfortable, and offer that wow factor. I suggest using SEPHORA COLLECTION House of Lashes® Eyelash Adhesive. I found these applied easily, and stayed on all day until I was ready to remove them.

These lashes are good for 10-12 uses and the band at the base is sturdy enough to allow you you peel the glue off when you’re done wearing them so if you’re lucky you’ll get even more use out of these.

I think I picked these up for about $15 and I love them and think they are absolutely worth the price. Good quality, great looks.
liv✨ g.
Fort Wright
i like these lashes for very dramatic looks because they are so dramatic and thick. i really like how thick and stiff the lash band is and it makes the application a lot easier. i’m not the biggest fan of the style when it comes to natural looking eyes but they are very comfortable and easy to apply.
Brandy R.
Edinburg, VA
I love these. One of my favorites from Huda Beauty. The band is thick so I feel like it’s easier to apply and they make your eyes POP. I used the Sasha eyelashes in the picture I posted with this review
Nicole T.
Winchester
These are for more of a dramatic look. They will give a statement! I got from Sephora. First time using and I did like them but they don’t go with my eyes. They are very easy to use and feel like a high end false lash should.
Kerry C.
Sylvania
I love huda lashes but this style was a hard one to work with. Unless you spend a decent amount of time loosening up the band, it will not hold to your lid. The lashes are pretty but again, these were rough
Sarah Z.
wanted even more drama out of these but was still very pleased with the end result. i wish they didn’t go on so droopy but they are easy to apply and have a more natural band to work with so it evens out.
Brylee M.
Olympia, WA
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE LASHES EVER. I LOVE the drama I get from them. They're easy to apply and fit perfectly to my eye size, no trimming necessary. The price is definitely worth these lashes. A side note is to clean them gently, because they are a tad bit easy to rip if you're too harsh with them. I can make my pair last up to two months if I clean them carefully!!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
These are so amazing ! I’ve tried lots of different brands of false lashes and none of them compare to Huda ! These lashes are absolutely stunning and I will most definitely repurchase !
Krista G.
Dubois, PA
These lashes are absolutely fabulous! I don’t use falsies very often.. but when I do they’re huda! They last all night and are so beautiful. They are dramatic and WOW.. but don’t look trashy. Yes to all things to Huda!!
Sae D.
I've never brought high-end lashes.. is this worth a try??
Lois G.
Suffolk, Ipswich
I find these lashes look really ridiculous on my eyes, I absolutely love huda beauty and can't figure out why they aren't working for me 😩 everyone says they look dramatic and natural at the same time but on me they just look like spiders! Can someone please tell me firstly what I'm doing wrong, secondly how to make them look better and thirdly what huda lashes can I get for a more natural look!
Zub R.
The Emerald Phase I.
Karachi
I have been dying to try these but these are expensive.. want to k ow if they are worth buying ? cruelty free??

Sephora