BY HUDA BEAUTY

A set of durable, faux lashes for all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup and can be worn up to 15 times. Accessorize every makeup look with these gorgeous lashes. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes are a cult favorite and come in an array of sophisticated designs from Giselle to Lana. Made of synthetic mellow fibers, these high-quality lashes are very durable, and do not need mascara. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Giselle #1: Light volume, natural style lashes that create a subtle, beautiful appearance while creating the illusion of a thicker lash line. Claudia #6: Light volume, natural-looking lashes that are crisscrossed and very feathery to bring a smoky effect to the lash line achieving a dramatic appearance that emphasizes most makeup looks. Samantha #7: Medium volume, natural style lashes that are stacked up to create length and drama for every eye shape. Scarlett #8: High volume style lashes that combine bold length and curl to bring out bold makeup looks. Carmen #9: High volume, dramatic style lashes with a mink-like featheriness at the ends creating serious drama with the softness, while being not too long or distracting. Lana #10: High volume, lengthening lashes that accentuate a smoky eye or bold liner, providing ultimate drama and extreme length. Sasha #11: Medium volume lashes that deliver subtle drama, and they're light in density and slightly longer in length. see more...

• Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Giselle 1 how many times...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a go-to pair of fake lashes. I've heard ...1 Answers
  • Are they comfortable and long lasting? Do they look natur...2 Answers
Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Giselle 1
  • "My favourite false lashes ever 🙌🏼 They are easy to apply, easy to clean for reuse and the rendering is natural. There is only a negative aspect : the price which is for me a little expensive but i recommand it !! " in 9 reviews
  • "Honestly this is one of the best lash brands I've encountered out here. I love this style specifically because personally I like to keep it natural during the day and this meets my standards. My lashes don't look too overly dramatic but they make their statement. Clean up has proved to be easier than most with these so I dont have to try too hard to get the glue off after i've worn them. " in 5 reviews
  • "These are hands down the best lashes in the game right now. The entire Huda brand of lashes are incredible, but Giselle is my fav for everyday use. They are such insane quality for the price. They are comfortable, never try to come off halfway through the day, and they are so easy to apply and clean. They are long and full enough to make a difference in your overall look without giving you that crazy fake look. I do like the false look to an extent, but these do give off the illusion that they could be your own lashes or high quality lash extensions. These are a must have" in 3 reviews
Hina M.
Weymouth, MA
Love the packaging and the natural feel of these lashes! I hate the feeling of certain lashes that feel like plastic and are uncomfortable on, but these feel good in and look pretty natural with some drama. I have small eyes so it’s hard finding lashes that don’t look too fake on me. I would definitely recommend and will be repurchasing again.

I took one star off due to the fact that I was not able to reuse these lashes multiple times. Trying to take the glue off after one use caused the lashes to come apart. Other companies make lashes where they claim you get multiple uses out of, but these are so delicate that you might only be able to get one use out of. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Giselle 1
Shazma S.
Houston
When I wear falsies I want there to be a noticeable difference, I find that these don’t show up as much on me and it just looks like I’m wearing mascara on my real lashes. This could be because for my big eyes I need lashes that are a little more dramatic so they make an impact. I didn’t reorder these.
Golbou S.
I am obsessed with these lashes! They fit my eye perfectly (almond shape) and don't require trimming. The length of the lashes are also so natural and are the perfect addition to elevate your makeup look. I just ordered another pair as backup, I love them so much!
Brandy S.
New Braunfels, TX
These lashes are perfect for a simple lash. They’re not big and dramatic. So they’re good for an everyday eye look. Huda makes the best lashes!! I own every pair and I use these all the time. As long as you care for them they can last up to 30 uses
Ashley S.
Canton, MS
It comes it a cute packaging. Durable and re useable. When I first put the on I notice them but they didn't bother me throughout the day. The only biggest problem that I had was that the band was white and being a poc it was really noticeable on me. I had to color over it with black eyeshadow to hide it.
Jahaida G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I always buy my eyelashes from drugstores because I buy waaay too many, but I'm so glad I decided to give these a chance! They make my eyes pop and they look beautiful! I never thought I would say this, but I would definitely buy these again and I truly recommend them! They are worth the price!
Sarah M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is such a natural-looking, easy lash! Durable and reusable -- I've cleaned them many times and they still look brand new if you're gentle. The band is clear in some sections so it aids the natural look. I wear these almost every day and love them!
Jacqueline S.
Lake View Ter, CA
These lashes are so good for the price and can even load on mascara without damaging them. I have reused a pair more than 20 times and they still hold their shape and haven’t shed. These are the best faux mink I have ever come across.
Freddra R.
Homestead, FL
Jennifer H.
Augusta, GA
Adrien J.
Orlando , FL
Are they comfortable and long lasting? Do they look natural when applied?
Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Giselle 1 how many times do you use your falsies?
Marie F.
Elk River, MN
I am looking for a go-to pair of fake lashes. I've heard good things about the Huda false lashes line, specifically Giselle 1. Is this a good pair or is their something better out there? I don't mind paying more if they are worth it.

Sephora