BY HUDA BEAUTY

A set of durable, faux lashes for all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup and can be worn up to 15 times. Accessorize every makeup look with these gorgeous lashes. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes are a cult favorite and come in an array of sophisticated designs from Giselle to Lana. Made of synthetic mellow fibers, these high-quality lashes are very durable, and do not need mascara. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Giselle #1: Light volume, natural style lashes that create a subtle, beautiful appearance while creating the illusion of a thicker lash line. Claudia #6: Light volume, natural-looking lashes that are crisscrossed and very feathery to bring a smoky effect to the lash line achieving a dramatic appearance that emphasizes most makeup looks. Samantha #7: Medium volume, natural style lashes that are stacked up to create length and drama for every eye shape. Scarlett #8: High volume style lashes that combine bold length and curl to bring out bold makeup looks. Carmen #9: High volume, dramatic style lashes with a mink-like featheriness at the ends creating serious drama with the softness, while being not too long or distracting. Lana #10: High volume, lengthening lashes that accentuate a smoky eye or bold liner, providing ultimate drama and extreme length. Sasha #11: Medium volume lashes that deliver subtle drama, and they're light in density and slightly longer in length. see more...

• I have never used any lashes, about how long do these usu...1 Answers
  • I just can't find myself to pay more than $5 for some eye...1 Answers
Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Claudia 6
  • "These lashes are very good quality. Easy to apply, easy to blend with natural lashes, and they compliment every look. They are somewhat natural, but are very long when you look at them from the side. If you're looking for the type of lashes that no one will think are fake, this isn't the type for you. If you're looking for lashes that are half a step up from natural, this is for you!" in 6 reviews
Lea N.
New York, New York
I bought these two years ago (could be older!) and they are PHENOMENAL. They’re pretty expensive for lashes, but they are worth the prices theyre long-lasting; they have thick bands so when you apply glue it’s not sticking to the lashes (also makes it easy to peel off #satisfying); and theyre not irritating or heavy on your eyes.

My eyelash routine:
1. Apply mascara
2. Apply glue on falsies and wait 30 seconds to dry
3. Apply them on. Adjust as necessary.
4. Curl falsies with natural lashes to close the space between lashes
Kennedy A.
isla vista
These were the most natural but somewhat dramatic lashes I could find at my local Sephora. I like them but I took a star off because they look a bit too plastic and thus fake for my liking. Band width is nice though and I love the layered lengths.
Madison R.
I love how beautiful these falsies look on me! They’re voluminous and thick without looking too crazy. I’m not a super fan of over the top lashes but I do like a little glam, so these are perfect for me!!
Loni E.
Norfolk
Hands down the best lashes I have tried so far and the best part of it all is they are so easy to put on I struggle putting on lashes and with these it only takes me one try they’re amazing and I will be buying them again
Heather C.
Bristol, TN
I really like these alot they are thick and easy to apply. However they do have to be trimmed at the edges to fit your eye correctly or the ends will poke your eye. But they do look amazing once they are applied.
chandanie p.
Kissimmee, FL
When it comes to false lashes. I avoid wearing them a lot because I already have long eyelashes but this one definitely makes my eyelashes look thicker and natural Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Claudia 6
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Huda Beauty Lashes are phenomenal!! Most beautiful lashes ever! They are really worth the price you par for them! If you take really good care of them you can use them up to 15 times! Or more! A tip to take good care of them is to gently remove the lashes and with a q-tip dipped in alcohol clean the lashes out. Make sure the adhesive and mascara on the lash are removed. And there you have it!! Just be gentle with them!
Simone M.
Concord, NC
Patrycja M.
This eyelashes are Amazing!
Yeah they are expensive but is not like you can only use them one! You can use them quite more then few times of you look after them!
Looks so mine and so thick that makes your eyes look so open! Love it would recommend it!
Kimberly M.
Roanoke, VA
Beautiful and comfortable! So wispy, and can be used for everyday and a glam look. I don't find these to be overly priced for the quality and they last quite a few wears. I am definitely a fan of these and I recommend to all!
Anna B.
I just can't find myself to pay more than $5 for some eyelashes that I have a good chance in losing. Is it really worth the money for a pair of lashes?
Esme S.
Charlotte, NC
I have never used any lashes, about how long do these usually last?

Sephora