Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Carmen 9

A set of durable, faux lashes for all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup and can be worn up to 15 times. Accessorize every makeup look with these gorgeous lashes. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes are a cult favorite and come in an array of sophisticated designs from Giselle to Lana. Made of synthetic mellow fibers, these high-quality lashes are very durable, and do not need mascara. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Giselle #1: Light volume, natural style lashes that create a subtle, beautiful appearance while creating the illusion of a thicker lash line. Claudia #6: Light volume, natural-looking lashes that are crisscrossed and very feathery to bring a smoky effect to the lash line achieving a dramatic appearance that emphasizes most makeup looks. Samantha #7: Medium volume, natural style lashes that are stacked up to create length and drama for every eye shape. Scarlett #8: High volume style lashes that combine bold length and curl to bring out bold makeup looks. Carmen #9: High volume, dramatic style lashes with a mink-like featheriness at the ends creating serious drama with the softness, while being not too long or distracting. Lana #10: High volume, lengthening lashes that accentuate a smoky eye or bold liner, providing ultimate drama and extreme length. Sasha #11: Medium volume lashes that deliver subtle drama, and they're light in density and slightly longer in length.

I use flash lashes daily...but with these Huda lashes that I purchased my eyes always look drooping, like I can’t hold my eyelid up. Any advice on how to fix this?
What glue did everyone use to apply this ?
Are the lashes really long on your eyes?
Start your review of Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Carmen 9!
Product Highlights
“I use these lashes almost everyday. I get so many compliments. They're a bit pricey but I use a pair up to 25 times. Easy to clean. Doesn't feel too heavy on the lids. You can get them on Sephora or her website. Some sephoras even have them in stores now ” in reviews
“Huda lashes are so amazing. All of them are great. They are a little dramatic but still look natural. They are so great. I found them online, on Sephora. I am not sure you can found them in drugstore.” in reviews
Kansas City, MO
I am in love with hudabeauty lashes, and of all the hudabeauty lashes this one is my second favorite. The first one is "hoodie lash". These lashes are thick and the packaging is great too. They can go a long way if you take proper care, i have bought a couple more so if you're a fan of thick and long lashes, these ones are for you.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Carmen 9 uploaded by Kasandra D.
For not being a fan of false lashes I absolutely loved these!! They're light and don't feel so heavy on the eyelids, but they're also neutral enough to wear with a casual or natural look, but also glammy enough to wear for a night out.
Greenwood, SC
I'm rating these 4 stars because while they are beautiful (thick, full and dense) I sadly can't rock them due to my hooded eyes... however if you have bigger eyes and more lid space these will look AMAZING on you! Super dramatic! The band is a little thick and uncomfortable but definitely shouldn't bother anyone with bigger eyes. Plus you can reuse them over and over as they are pretty sturdy!
23927 shurtz road New Plymouth, ohio
Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Carmen 9 uploaded by Danielle L.
Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes Scarlett 8 beautiful false lashes that have volume and length with a little wispy look to tem. They arent heavy or pull down on my eyes, light weight and add drama to the eyes. Easy to apply and you get multiple uses out of them. Gives you that beautiful glamous look with or without eyeshadow.
Louisville, KY
I loved them they were my first high end set of lashes but they were so heavy and the band was hard to work with. After so messing around with them I got used to them and loved the way they looked!!!! I'd just get a pair that wasn't so heavy next time bc these lashes are full on glam!!!
These lashes are amazing not only on but in the package as well. These are explainable for their price. I used these about 3 times constantly and that is because the band is not so thick and they are lightweight.
Wellford, SC
I'm in love with these so I love also decided to purchase her pallet. There's nothing like them, last about a week. I recommend I'm a repeat user. U should try them out .give them a try
These are super fun for a special occasion or night out with the girls! They are super dark and full and very obvious that you are wearing falsies. However they are fun and look fantastic in photos. Go for it if you have a fun night planned!
Saint Louis, MO
The lashes really do bring out the brightness of my eyes and they also really do accentuate my real lashes. The one thing I really loved about these lashes was the band on the lashes they really did fit comfortably and I didn’t have to cut too much off of the lashes in order to get the lashes to fit. I would recommend these lashes to anyone
Delray Beach, FL