BY HUDA BEAUTY

Accessorize every makeup look with these gorgeous lashes. Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes are a cult favorite and come in an array of sophisticated designs—from Giselle to a Lana. Made of synthetic mellow fibers, these high-quality lashes are very durable, and do not need mascara.

• How long these Huda lashes are suppose to or does last?3 Answers
  • How much do these lashes cost? Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try fake lashes for awhile now, wondering if t...2 Answers
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love/hate relationship with Huda lashes. On one hand, they are well made and give a pretty effect. On the other, the band is so thick and heavy I find them terribly uncomfortable to wear. The $20 price tag is a little steep considering that plenty of drugstore brands look just as well and are more affordable and comfortable. But if you are an avid lash user, I would recommend giving them a try. Some people may not mind the band heavy, but it just wasn't a good for for me.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeee the style of these lashes but I hate the feeling of the how they are made they are awful they have a big thick band so u need to extend your eye liner so it doesn't look weird plus they are very stiff and hard to get on and when they are on they are heavy and Stab u I won't ever purchase huda lashes again
Fatima N.
Fatima N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite pair of lashes ever it's easy to apply and long lasting I use one pair more than once a little pricey but totally worth it #11 shows a much natural look and it's one of my favorites I would revamped this to anyone who wants any false lashes that look natural and reusable like these
Krissia P.
Krissia P.

Erika R.
Erika R.
Glendale, NY
I am in LOVE with these lashes! They feel great and are easy to apply. Unlike other brands, they don't have a synthetic look or feel to them. The color blends perfectly with my natural lashes. I wouldn't consider these "daytime appropriate" but they are amazing for a night out
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I LOVE THESE SO MUCH! I wear these when I don't want my lashes to cover up my eye look, it still adds a beautiful effect but not so much to where it completely over powers my eyeshadow! So awesome, they last forever and are amazing quality! Buy these you will not regret it
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these falsies! They are VERY dramatic so only buy it if you're ready for super long and bold! These are the first falsies I've ever successfully got to stay on and I adore them . They are comfortable and GORGEOUS.
salma c.
salma c.
Orlando, FL
I love huda beauty so i decided to try out these lashes Veryyy dramatic lashes which is something I'm not used to. However they look very pretty on the eyes. My only complaint is that the lash band is too thick!
Diana R.
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes they are amazing! They feel so light weight and not heavy at all. They also feel natural and makes all looks look amazing! They last for a long time and i will definitely buy them again!
ARIXON L.
ARIXON L.
Auburn, AL
I love these lashes are perfect seem natural, given a lot of volume and are perfect for any makeup, makes it look deeper and always look great , I love , I recommend 100 %
Aycan Y.
Aycan Y.
Klazienaveen
They look a lot like Scarlett, is it worth the money?
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these worth the price or are the better high end lashes?
Sam S.
Sam S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long these Huda lashes are suppose to or does last?
Monica M.
Monica M.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which eyelashes would y'all recommend?
I've been wanting to try fake lashes for awhile now, wondering if they are irritating at all? Also I was wondering if they stay on good and how long? Yes I know that they will feel weird where I don't where them a lot but if they are itchy I would like to know!