Huda Beauty
#BombBrows Microshade Brow Pencil Warm Blonde 00008 oz/ 0023 g

HUDA BEAUTY #BombBrows Microshade Brow Pencil Warm Blonde 0.0008 oz/ 0.023 g

An ultra-fine, retractable brow pencil to define, shape, and fill brows using tiny hair-like strokes to get micro-blade-worthy results. Ingredient Callouts: It is cruelty-free and vegan. What Else You Need to Know: This pigmented, super-smooth brow pencil is infused with a blend of vitamin E, castor oil, and coconut oil to create soft, hair-like strokes for easy building and blending. This waterproof, smudge-proof, and transfer-proof formula gives long-lasting results for brows that look so real you might wonder if they are. With the thinnest tip on the market, you can create brows that look on point, literally.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HUDA BEAUTY #BombBrows Microshade Brow Pencil Warm Blonde 0.0008 oz/ 0.023 g!
Lydia B.
Denver, CO
The actual product was good- the finish was nice, it lasted all day, and was easy to apply. My big qualm with this product however, is how little product it comes with! This pencil literally lasted me a month. I’ve used everything from Anastasia brow wiz, to benefit brow pencils, kosas (my current favorite), Sephora brand, you name it. I’ve NEVER had a product last such a short time. Usually, it will take me a solid 4-6 months to go through a brow pencil. I was totally shocked when this ran out after less than 4 weeks of use.

Looking for your answer?