BY HUDA BEAUTY #12 in Highlighter

A highlighter palette with two different textures: a pearlescent creamy shade and three light-catching pressed pearl hues. Inspired by Huda Kattan's hack of layering oil with powder highlighter to amplify her glow, this palette is packed with two different textures. The Melted Strobe, a pearlescent creamy formula, is enriched with karite butter for a flawless, lit-from-within canvas to layer on powders. The three, light-catching pressed pearls are staggered in complimentary tones to give you sculpted, 3D radiance. With effortless blendability and layering power, this palette lets you build and sculpt your highlight to a desired level of radiance from subtle, natural radiance to an all-over glow. This palette contains: - 0.35 oz/ 10.3 mL Melted Strobe Cream Highlight - 3 x 0.28 oz/ 7.93 g Powder Highlight It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "I wanted to make getting the ultimate glow easy for everyone. So we combined colors, formula and technique to make highlighting like a pro within each person's grasp. Highlighter can really magnify any makeup, but there are concerns for people with larger pores as the pigments tend to emphasize skin unevenness which is a problem that I have. I love to blend face oils and pigments together to smooth the skin texture and amplify the reflection of the pearls. That's when I knew I had to create this highlighter. It's the all-in-one, ultimate cheek palette for everyone." Huda Kattan

Buy on Sephora
Riya J.
Riya J.
Review for: Gold Sand
I have playing with this palette for about a week now, and I'm absolutely in love with this highlighter. I have so many different highlighters but hands down this one has the best formula, it melts onto your skin(shea butter and crushed pearls formula). Yes there are 4 steps but it doesn't get patchy or cakey, you would be putting on blush and contour anyways that's where step 3 and 4 comes in. One of the biggest thing about this highlighter is that it doesn't EMPHASIZE texture on your skin which is first with highlight! The first step is creamy highlight in Fiji and then s/u with Seychelles followed by contour in Tahiti and blush in Zahnzibar for nice flush. It has great staying power, highlight is blinding and again it doesn't emphasize texture. Would highly recommend for oily skin type gals out there.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Wichita
This highlighter palette comes with four shades. This is how it rolls;

– the first shade is to prep,
– the second one is to set,
– the third one is to sculpt
– lastly flush is for that perfect finish.

The Pink Sands is for fair to medium skin tones.

This palette is the bomb! It actually gave me a healthy glow without making me look weird. I had it on more than half a day and it really stayed so long. The instructions are also given inside it and I followed those exactly, was very pleased with the end result. Huda Beauty definitely hit a home run with this one!
Mariyam M.
Mariyam M.
This highlighter palette comes with four shades. This is how it rolls;

– the first shade is to prep,
– the second one is to set,
– the third one is to sculpt
– lastly flush is for that perfect finish.

The Pink Sands is for fair to medium skin tones.

Cj S.
Cj S.
Review for: Gold Sand
I LOVE this highlighter! and I feel like the price is 100% worth it since your getting 4 different highlighters in one.

Reviews for the Gold Palette only-

Pros- the gold palette creates a perfect 3D glow since the gold is a beautiful highlighter, the bronze is a perfect bronzer topper, the pink is a amazing blush topper so altogether its gorgous!
However... I dont feel like the pink palette would work as great for the 3D look as the colors are so light in comparison to the gold.

Cons- the cream highlighter is pretty stiff so i understand why people dont like it BUT if you add some Tarte marcuja oil to it (like with any other gel or cream product like the ABH cream contours or ABH Brow pomade) it makes it so much creamer and easier to use.

either way im so happy with this highlighter and highly reccomend it
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Review for: Gold Sand
I'm a big fan of Huda and the Huda Beauty collection so when this highlighting palette dropped, I knew I had to get it. The Golden Sands version is great for medium to dark skin tones as it has a more warm & golden sheen to complement tan, sunkissed skin. I specifically bought it for the highlighting cream as it would work good as a highlighting base or as a standalone product. Yes, it is creamy and does the job real well. My only thing is that it does cling onto dry patches and accentuate skin texture. This makes it so when you top it off with another highlighter, it really shows your skin imperfections around the cheekbone area (which I have). The rest of the shades were just okay to me. A part of me felt a bit that the "3D highlight," which is just using additional blush and bronzer with shimmer, is just a slight gimmick. I would rather reach for my BECCA highlighters to get the glow I want. Plus, $40 for the palette? I want to love it.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Summer Solstice
I am so in love with the new Huda Beauty Summer Solstice Palette! At first I honestly thought that the colors were going to be way too bold for my fair complexion, but I was so wrong. I am so glad that I literally ran to Sephora to grab the only one that they had in stock. First off, the shades are very inclusive! Don't be afraid to try them if your fair skinned because they work amazing on all skin types. The pigmentation is amazing and you can build them up or go for a more subtle glow. I of course always love the melted strobe because it helps with the textured appearance that a lot of highlighters will give. My favorite shade is Mykonos, which it the purplish highlight. It's so beautiful and it lasts all day long! I would absolutely recommend picking it up, especially because it is limited edition.
Taline A.
Taline A.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Gold Sand
I mainly considered this particular product because my experience with Huda Beauty has been great, and this product was no exception. The most interesting thing I would say about this product would be that the "Fiji" shade is more like a creamy application and goes on the skin much better when using a beauty blender. The other shades work just fine with a brush. The only issue I would say about this pallet would be the fact that the creamy shade, sometimes does not look too good if I use my setting powder (Ben Nye banana powder) under it, above my concealer. The setting powder is not something I'll be giving up, so applying Fiji takes some close attention sometimes. Other than that, it's a beautiful palet, although I find myself thinking that I didn't need a whole highlighting pallet all for $45.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
I love Huda beauty products first of all I was very impressed with her eyeshadow palette and I love her lashes and liquid lipsticks so when this came out I knew I had to try it out so I ordered one of them there are 2 different ones pink sands and gold sands I got gold sands because I like more of a golden highlighter, I love it the highlighters are blinding and beautiful the blush color is a beautiful shade and the bronzer color is a golden bronze which I love especially in the summertime! I think you get a good amount of product for the price so it's worth it to me! Very good quality! Very easy to use! Very beautiful results!! Very satisfied! Now I want to get the pink sands edition!!!!
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Review for: Summer Solstice
I purchase highlighters a lot, and let me tell you: THIS ONE IS SO POPPING, SLAYING and UNIQUE!!! You get 1 cream highlighter and 3 powder highlighters! I love to add a luxurious highlight for a more glam look, so all you need is a little, and even a dab goes a long way of this highlight especially when you're going for a simple look. Very subtle, yet brings your whole look together. It's so pigmented and creamy. Gives you the perfect glow. WORTH EVERY PENNY! I've had it less than a few days and it's already one of my favorite products. The packaging is a 10+ and the powder is milled to PERFECTION! It's beautiful ladies. Worth the hype and splurge!! I promise you won't regret it!!!
Jess F.
Jess F.
Portsmouth
Have you been looking for a pallete that will suit your skin tone and has a variety of options as far as bronzer, blush, and highlight? This is the one for you. I was hesitant buying this at first because so many other products like this didn't work out for me but when I played around with this pallete, I instantly felt inspired and found so many uses for it. I use the bottom left shade as a bronzer, the bottom right as a blush, and sometimes I mix the top two for my highlight. I've used the shades as eyeshadow as well. Love this product!   Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette
Angelena P.
Angelena P.
Is huda a good brand?
Clarisse T.
Clarisse T.
Which is better pink or gold sands?
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this go with any skin tone??
paola s.