Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette

The ultimate Insta-Glow is now in everyone's grasp. Inspired by Huda’s hack of layering oil with powder highlight to amplify her glow, this palette is packed with 2 different textures:

The Melted Strobe, a pearlescent creamy formula enriched with Karite Butter to create a flawless lit-from-within canvas for layering powders.

3 light catching pressed pearls staggered in complimentary tones to give you a sculptural, 3D radiance.

From the Melted Strobe to the shimmering creamy powders, sculpt and illuminate your face with a warm gradient of gold, pink and purple tones, and create an endless sunset on your cheeks. Named after four ultimate beach party destinations, the palette includes:

- Saint-Tropez: The Melted Strobe Shea butter cream formula in a shimmering gold.

- Malibu: A medium bronze powder enriched with a gold refection.

- Copacabana: A sweet-pink powder highlighter.

- Mykonos: A daring but wearable semi-sheer purple highlighter with a subtle blue gleam.

Build your look:

Use it as a 3D highlighter:

Starting with Saint-Tropez as a base, build your highlight with Malibu as a highlighter, Copacabana as a sculpting shade, and Mykonos as a blushing highlight.

Use each shade individually for a gorgeous summer glow:

- Saint-Tropez mimics a goddess inspired radiance that will make any look chicer.

- You can also use it on your cheeks, cupid’s bow, and brow arch for a healthy glow, or wear it on your décolleté and shoulders for a sexy shimmery look.

- Malibu will look stunning on your summer body, use it on your shoulders and collar bones for a full beach look

- You can also dab Copacabana and Mykonos on your eyelids to keep the summer vibes going.

Start your review of Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette!
Product Highlights
...design, and colors are wonderful. they apply pretty but aren't an in your face gleam.in reviews
this product is quite powdery and i am not a big fan of it especially because it is so expensive and you would think huda beauty would come out with some amazing products but obviously not! really disappointed with this product and personally i wouldnt buy it if i ran out. in reviews
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,440 reviews
Review for: Gold Sands
This is the Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter palette in the shade, "gold sands". There are several of these palettes, they retail for $45.00 each. Each palette includes one cream highlighter and three powder highlighters housed in a slim, cardboard palette (no mirror). The Pink Sand version is supposed to be lighter skin tones with the Golden Sand version for medium and dark skin tones. The cream highlighter had lots of pigment, but the formulation was incredibly dense, thick, and difficult to blend out or use. It was extremely challenging to use it over any base products as it caused it them to break down and move around a lot. The powder formula was smooth but dense, and they needed a heavier hand or a denser brush to get even coverage and color onto the skin. The palette is designed so you can build the level of luminosity from subtle to over-the-top. I felt like the cream highlighter definitely gave a more natural sheen, but the three powder highlighters were all quite frosted to metallic and layering any over the cream base made them just more shimmery. I would not recommend this, there are easier highlighters out there to work with for less money. The shade Fiji was horrible!!
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette uploaded by Heather M.
Review for: Pink Sands
I got this for Christmas and the pans are big. 4 different hilighters. I use gold the most almost daily. I am not to fond of the rose gold one though. They look amazing on the skin but can be chalky and show all texture on the face if you use to much or your skin is too dry.
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette uploaded by Nicola P.
Review for: Bronze Sands
This Highlighter palette is Very Strong in color and stays on quite a long time. I use it in the summertime, but it’s Over Shimmery and Very Dark for me. It was a gift, so I’m keeping it - but it’s Very Unforgiving in wiping off if put on wrong. #alittlegoesalongway Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette
Jaeden M.
Duncan, OK
Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette uploaded by Jaeden M.
Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette uploaded by Jaeden M.
Review for: Bronze Sands
Okay let me just say the pigment on this pallet is amazing! It blends in super nicely on my skin! I love the fact it comes with the base and then the three colors to put over the base! Very good coverage worth the money!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette uploaded by Rosie N.
Review for: Gold Sands
As much as I love the formula and highlighters hues in this palette, I don't reach for it often. It feels ultra-smooth when applied and it flashy. I am more inclined to use a buildable highlighter to get more subtle to a natural glow, this doesn't quite give me that option and it gets right into the high shine glow. The shades are all different and pans are massive too which will take me a while to go through. I'm going to give it to a gf who would get more use out of this. It goes for $45 on the Huda Beauty site. Overall, it’s as advertised, delivering on the light reflecting-pearl look but I would not buy it again because it's not for me, which doesn't mean it's not a 5/5 product!
Tiffanie Y.
Northridge, CA
Review for: Gold Sands
I bought this from Ipsy's add ons and I wasn't expecting it to be this big! I LOVE it! I thought it was just a highlighter but there are actually four different squares. There is a highligher, a bronzer, a blush and one to lay under foundation for a more glowy look. The powder is so soft and pigmented and the colors are just gorgeous. I want to collect all of the different Huda highlighter palettes cause each one is different. Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette Huda Beauty
Cindy C.
Los Angeles, CA
Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette uploaded by Cindy C.
Review for: Pink Sands
this is actually a really good highlighting palette. the setting highlighter actually does it justice and makes it 3x better! it’s easy to apply and i’ve been enjoying it. I would actually recommend this. i have it on in this photo. i mixed the yellow one with the white one on top
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette uploaded by Katie M.
Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Gold Sands
I am not sure if this is what I purchased because the color of mine was medium but it looks the exact same. It’s my first Huda Beauty product - as someone who likes minimal makeup and clean makeup the products seemed too difficult for me. But I started following her on social media and really enjoyed her personality!!! Makeup artist Monika Blunder who I love and use her concealer/foundation hybrid blinder cover did a get ready with me and used thus on her eyes so I bought it. Really lovely palette it’s just not for me. But I can objectively say that if you are looking for intense highlight this will do it! Doesn’t looks too glittery more like a sheen. It’s too ‘professional’ for me- I couldn’t see making it look natural with the minimal makeup I wear but someone who knows how to do their look and can utilize a highlight this is gorgeous. Plus you are supporting a female owned brand!! Def recommend if you are looking for intense highlight!!!
Bethany W.
Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette uploaded by Bethany W.
Review for: Pink Sands
I never would have went out and bought this, but I got it in an Ipsy box and I unexpectedly love it. The highlighters are gorgeous and smooth and creamy. You just need a small dip to beam up. It’s weird to me that one of the shades is cream but I just use it under my foundation. I also like that there’s a guide on the top for what you can use the different shades for.
Jennifer S.
Greenup, KY
Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette uploaded by Jennifer S.
Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette uploaded by Jennifer S.
Good quality but not a huge fan really. Not super pigmented in my opinion. It was a gift so I’ll continue to use it but not entirely sure if I’m impressed enough to purchase Huda products.

555 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yuvraj S.
Baptist burial ground road. kolkata, Howrah
il y a 2 mois
Nibedita D. il y a 2 mois
I LOVE the shades in this palette – they are so rich with amazing colour payoff, and the tones are perfect for drawing attention to the beautiful contours of the face and body! You can customize the depth of your glow with buildable layers that will slay your highlight game. Use each shade alone, or follow this step-by-step guide to create a look combining shine, warmth, and flush to build a visible 3D pop. With its effortless blendability and layering power, you can build and sculpt your highlight to a desired level of luminosity from subtle natural radiance to an all over goddess like glow ❤️❤️❤️
Mary M.
il y a 6 mois
Jolie D. il y a 5 mois
Pass, not worth the money. Formula is not good
Blake K.