BY HUDA BEAUTY

The ultimate Insta-Glow is now in everyone's grasp. Inspired by Huda’s hack of layering oil with powder highlight to amplify her glow, this palette is packed with 2 different textures:

The Melted Strobe, a pearlescent creamy formula enriched with Karite Butter to create a flawless lit-from-within canvas for layering powders.

3 light catching pressed pearls staggered in complimentary tones to give you a sculptural, 3D radiance.

From the Melted Strobe to the shimmering creamy powders, sculpt and illuminate your face with a warm gradient of gold, pink and purple tones, and create an endless sunset on your cheeks. Named after four ultimate beach party destinations, the palette includes:

- Saint-Tropez: The Melted Strobe Shea butter cream formula in a shimmering gold.

- Malibu: A medium bronze powder enriched with a gold refection.

- Copacabana: A sweet-pink powder highlighter.

- Mykonos: A daring but wearable semi-sheer purple highlighter with a subtle blue gleam.

Build your look:

Use it as a 3D highlighter:

Starting with Saint-Tropez as a base, build your highlight with Malibu as a highlighter, Copacabana as a sculpting shade, and Mykonos as a blushing highlight.

Use each shade individually for a gorgeous summer glow:

- Saint-Tropez mimics a goddess inspired radiance that will make any look chicer.

- You can also use it on your cheeks, cupid’s bow, and brow arch for a healthy glow, or wear it on your décolleté and shoulders for a sexy shimmery look.

- Malibu will look stunning on your summer body, use it on your shoulders and collar bones for a full beach look

- You can also dab Copacabana and Mykonos on your eyelids to keep the summer vibes going.

Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette
  • "this highlighter palette has gorgeous shades. the packaging, design, and colors are wonderful. they apply pretty but aren't an in your face gleam." in 75 reviews
  • "this product is quite powdery and i am not a big fan of it especially because it is so expensive and you would think huda beauty would come out with some amazing products but obviously not! really disappointed with this product and personally i wouldnt buy it if i ran out. " in 62 reviews
Aria H.
Indio
Review for: Pink Sands more...
_ when I bought this highlighter palette it became my fav . I have really dry skin and I never really had a problem with it applying . it was very long lasting I could go all day looking like a glazed donut! Another thing I loved about it was the fact that it had mini instructions / how to apply in order on the opening flap because it could help girls out who don’t know how to apply it or use this product . Brownie points for that one Huda Beauty! It was so bomb but all good things must come to an end when you get closer to almost finishing the product/running out it’s like the glow goes away and that’s the only thing that annoys me . Other than that I probably would buy it again if I don’t find any other new highlight to obsess over and try out . I’d totally recommend this palette for highlight lovers .
Alexandra J.
Sterling Heights
I really like this highlighter palette. As always the packaging is really nice and sturdy. Very large pans. Has instructions inside lid (which were very useful to me because I had no idea what to use the yellow color or "Azorez" highlighter. It says to "sculpt under cheekbones to add dimension" which implies over your contour which I think would be too much shimmer and take away from the contour itself. Maybe that's just me.. idk.

"Capri" is a light-golden cream highlighter base I apply to the upper cheekbones, temples, cupid's bow, beige of the nose and forehead. Then as I set, as directed, with "Santorini" which is a white shimmer highlight (no glitter)

I sometimes use "Ibiza" as a blush or over blush but again I don't want my entire face to shimmer! It's a very light wash of a peachy-rose color.

I recommend using Capri and Santorini as an eyebrow bone highlight.

CONS: when you use Capri aw a base and put Santorini over it your skin doesn't look smooth it looks cakey if that makes sense. It also really exaggerates any wrinkles, breakouts, patchy skin. Maybe I need to use less product all around to avoid this problem or a new way to apply.

They are beautiful and pigmented and go on nicely and people seem to love these palettes. I think I may need to play around with it some more. It is my go-to highlighter at the moment still!
Shraddha A.
Winooski, VT
Review for: Gold Sands more...
At first.. I loved this pallete. It looks gorgeous and the shades look great. But once I started using the palette.. all things started to look bad. The highlighters are pigmented no complaints about that. But, the first shade is a cream and too golden for my liking. The pairing of powder and creams in one palette is not my thing. Also the bronzer is a little shimmery.. I don't like my brozer/contour to have shimmer. The blush is gorgeous. Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette I ended up returning this product.
Surbhi A.
Review for: Gold Sands more...
I got this highlighter as a birthday present and I was so excited to dig into it. Let’s start with the packaging... HUDA has some of the coolest and visually appealing packaging ever. It’s so cool that it’s 3D and the highlight pops on the cover too :)

Next are the shades themselves. I was really shocked when I tried Fiji because it’s not the regular powder shade present as the others are in the palette but this one has a squishy, gel like texture and it truly does smooth and sets a base for the next steps of the highlighter! I tried my highlighter with the other shade alone on my cheekbone and the other with Fiji as a base and the difference was clear!! Fiji definitely makes the rest of the shades a pop, almost wet glow! I loved it!! Absolutely gorgeous.

I love this palette a lot. The shades are gorgeous and I love how there are “steps” for all of the shades.... I love using these as eye shadow as well.
alexis r.
raceland
Review for: Pink Sands more...
this is one of the best highlight pallet i have ever used. it is amazing for my pale skin. it  blends very well. and the best thing is that on the top yes it does have how to wear guide but you don't always have to wear it that way.

if you use the cream and white highlight it makes your face very shimery but the great thing is you can wear just the white highlight or the gold highlight or even the blush by themselves and it still gives you a great look!

i would 10/10 recomend this pallet to anyone who is looking for a great high end highlight pallet
Bella M.
Corp Christi, TX
While I absolutely adore the shades in this palette and find them very wearable considering how non traditional they are, I’m not the biggest fan of the formula. I have quite a bit of trouble picking up the powder shades with both my fan and tapered highlighting brush and when I finally do it’s quite easy to overdue it and emphasize texture that I didn’t even know was there, though I think they might work well with a damp beauty blender since they’re are so smooth and creamy. The cream I dont really know how to use because, while I can get it to show up on bareskin, I have trouble putting it over foundation and not moving the product I have underneath. The cream also will not work over powder, it will pick it up and ruin your entire face. I’m giving it 3 stars because it’s honestly a gorgeous face palette when I can get it to work for me, it just takes a bit of TLC.
Lanre E.
Richmond , VA
Review for: Bronze Sands more...
Where should I start 🤔..... if you are WOC or POC and you don’t have this palette, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR...screaming .....😫😫😂. Ok seriously though this highlighter palette is gorgeous. You can do your Blush, highlight, bronzer from this palette. Used it on Saturday, went into some stores and I kept getting so many complements, one of the makeup artist at Bluemercury walked up to me and said “I love your highlight, it looks stunning on you” I was like thank you 😊 #blushing, it’s Hudababy
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Pink Sands more...
Huda makes some of my favorite products. I like this palette and the variety it offers. No matter how I use this it gives me a super glow! I have to be careful when applying the cream, if you are not careful and apply it over heavy powder it will get cakey, and therefore emphasize texture.... but if you apply with care it looks beautiful.
Chelsy D.
OSSINING
Review for: Pink Sands, Summer Solstice, Gold Sands more...
the gold sand and pink and are similar but the two pink tone i usually use as an eyeshadow only because i don't like pink on my cheecks. im not a blush person either.for the summer solstice i i use the purple for eye shadow as well and the all the tan and light colors from all of them i put on my nose, under my eye brow ok cheek bone. i really love these colors because they compliment my skin tone very well
Brittney H.
Oshkosh, WI
Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette Love love this palette its one of my favorites its almost like a blush and highlighter which is AWESOME the finish is beautiful if you are looking to build you high end collection, you cant go wrong with these for the price you get four and one is a cream <3
Angelena P.
Is huda a good brand?
Clarisse T.
Tracy, CA
Which is better pink or gold sands?
Naomi S.
Brooklyn M.
united states
Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette or Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit Anyone their both beautiful and want one or the other
Azalfa A.