BY HUBERT'S

When life gives you lemons, you get a big truck.In 1935 Hubert Hansen did just that. Armed with a truck full of his homemade juices, he drove around studio lots sharing his delicious goodness with rising stars. see more...

Sarah M.
I tried this for the first time over the summer. I was excited to try it because it sounded really good. The flavor of this is kind of odd. First it tastes slightly metallic , but mostly like a watermelon jolly rancher. However it has an aftertaste of the watermelon sour patch gummies. It’s kind of confusing. I did enjoy it , however I haven’t had it since. It’s something different and unique. I might get it again, I may not.
Rosalia S.
Westminster , CO
Great flavor, very affordable. It has a great bottle one that’s easy to carry around or to grab and go. It is just a tad tart but I love that in drinks or even snacks. Definitely found a great go to drink that will hit the spot.
Erica J.
Plymouth Meeting
I gave this three stars because I love it but can't drink too much of it. It was #sweet but a bit too sweet. I think a more subtle flavor would have done the trick but this packs a punch. I'm not sure I got any watermelons from it. It tastes like snapple strawberry kiwi on steroids. It's not refreshing, it made me need to drink something after it. But I kept wanting to drink because it was #addictive. I'm still curious to try the other flavors.
Christina G.
El Paso
I thought it would be much sweeter than it actually is... it was on sale so I bought a few different flavors. This is my 1st time trying this I would buy again. I also bought the pineapple ginger lemonade and I still haven’t figured out if I like that one yet... the flavor confuses me😂
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
Saw these on sale on the natural organic isle at grocery store and thought I give it a try and I'm glad I did very good great taste. I will buy it again I hate I only bought 2 but will get more. There are only 14grams of sugar so this is a winner for me
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
This watermelon lemonade taste good. It's very sweet and reminds me of a watermelon Jolly Rancher. I wish it had a more natural flavor, which is why I'm only giving it three stars. I liked it but I don't think I will repurchase, as I prefer more natural tasting lemonade.
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
I love this lemonade the variety of flavors and the coat per case is amazing. I need this to wash down all of the different dishes that will be at my families Thanksgiving feast.
Bianca D.
I fell in love with Hubert's Lemonade! I love all the flavors especially the watermelon flavor. It tastes sour and sweet at the same times but not too much of the other. I would definitely buy it again!
Grace M.
Ive been meaning to try this and man did I make the right decision!! Im in absolute love with this! I wish it had more watermelon flavor, but I still absolutely love it! I highly recommend it
Shandra D.
Oxnard, CA
i love this brand of lemonade! all of the flavors are really great and they don't have that bitter sour taste that some lemonades have. would definitely recommend.