Hubert's Lemonade Original Lemonade uploaded by Analleli M.Hubert's Lemonade Original Lemonade uploaded by Analleli M.

BY HUBERT'S

Hubert's® Lemonade Original.
"Only the best will do".
All natural since 1935.
16 fl oz (473 ml). see more...

Hubert's Lemonade Original Lemonade
It tasted like I was drinking nasty, unwashed pennies. So metallic and gross. The lemonaid itself was actually good, but the metal top pressed into the juice and ruined the entire bottle. Honestly, way to ruin a good product. Got it at Walmart because it looked nice, but it tastes so gross. Do not buy this. Get minutemaid or literally any other brand, save your money (and possibly your previous meal).
x x.
x
If I’m not drinking the strawberry lemonade from Hurbert’s lemonade than I am probably drinking the original because like i said, all their flavors are good. The only one I have left to try is the mango I believe! I usually get the larger versions at target!
Kaylin R.
Honestly I think they recently sent out a bad batch because the most recent one I bought had definitely expired or maybe got too hot during transportation— but it’s lemonade is awesome. Literally every flavor offered is so good. It’s supposed to be just a little tart but not too sweet. If it smells or tastes weird, I PROMISE that is not the real product and you need to get a refund. The company is also awesome about getting back to you when it comes to their customer service. Give them a chance to make up for any bad experience you may have had. They definitely do it right.
Hermaly C.
I saw this at Walgreen's it was on sale for $1.00 so I decided to give it a try. I was firstly drawn to it because of its cute design! But I gotta say, since I bought it just by seeing how the juice looked I could tell I wasn't gonna like it. When I opened it and smelled it I almost barfed. I thought it was expired or some crap, I mean, does juice even expire? I don't know. It smelled horrible. I still decided to give it a try and took one sip. It tasted just how it smelled, H O R R I B L E. I got a headache and tummy ache after I drank it. I do NOT recommend.
Brandy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Want a summer time drink? Need something to quench that thirst on those hot days? Look no further! I'm super picky on lemonade and his is by far my favorite. It has a lot of flavors but I think the original is the best. It's no super sour or super sweet. Like Goldie locks said, it's juuuust right. Lol try it! Not to expensive either.
Stacy O.
Indianapolis, IN
I was so excited to try this lemonade... unfortunately that excitement was met with regret. I have had fresh lemonade before, and this just tasted and smelled horrible. I am unsure if this was somehow expired or not, but it was really bad... I even had my husband try it (and he is a garbage disposal), and he hated it too. I definitely will not be purchasing this again!

However, it should be noted that I may have just had a bad bottle, because the other reviews are great! Try it for yourself and see. Although I will not be trying it again just to see if it is a fluke, maybe my taste buds are just a little off. ;-)
sarah T.
Hubert's lemonade has been my #1 "go-to" drink ever since I was a little kid. It is still to this day is one of my favorites! I don't know any other lemonade brand with a huge variety of different flavors you could choose from! I can enjoy this drink whenever and wherever I go for example if I am camping, hanging out at the park with some friends, or even watching the stars at night in the backyard! #backyardbash
Analleli M.
Hayward, CA
Definitely a go to summer drink. The taste is different than expected but after a while you get use to it. Inside the cap it says "consuming this product may cause joy" which I thought was absorbable. The bottles are reusable so you can add more homemade lemonade.
Jasmine B.
This is the real deal!! It's tart and sweet without a lot of strange ingredients. There's no high fructose syrup, so none of that commercial taste. It has REALLY LEMON JUICE. I love Hubert's Lemonade!!
Beth F.
Rock Hill, SC
This is my favorite lemonade ever. It's super sour, which I love, but still sweet. The packaging is also cute and I love that they have a ton of flavors. I've bought this lemonade for years and will continue to do so.
Emily  S.
Cold Spring, KY
What is your favorite flavor?