Hubba Bubba Tape Tangy Tropical 2OZ (56.7g) uploaded by Tara K.

BY HUBBA BUBBA

Enjoy six whole feet of the best bubble gum for blowing bubbles in Tangy Tropical flavours! Hubba Bubba Bubble Tape brings the taste of the tropics right into your mouth. go on, you know you want to! see more...

• Son demasiado rico, el sabor dura demasiado tiempo me encanta1 Answers
Hubba Bubba Tape Tangy Tropical 2OZ (56.7g)
  • "I remember this, I used to eat it a lot but the flavor doest 't last very long, actually most hubba Bubba gum flavors doesn't but overall still good. " in 1 review
  • "I used to chew this as a child but now my son loves all the flavors!!!" in 1 review
Kat N.
Acton, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite flavor of hubba bubba tape. But this flavor is hard for me to find anywhere, but when I find it I always pick up a few of them because it's so good. The flavor lasts long and it comes with a lot of gum. I love this stuff I wish I could find it more
Lashae C.
Macon, GA
i used to love chewing this as a child. I just recently got it again yesterday after so many years and i fell in love with it all over again . I chewed through the whole container in less than a hour it was just that good . My son got a little taste and he was hyper . We enjoyed that moment . Its a really good moment to share with your children the moments you have when your a child.
Nikki E.
Surprise , Az
I have never had this one, but I have had the other hubbabubba tape. I used to like them ,but now that I'm older i realize that they run out of flavor very fast, and the are no as good anymore.
Christina W.
Used to chew this when i was a kid. i remember the taste went away pretty fast and the gum dried out too fast and was hard after a while...so i had to eat the whole package in a few days
Brionne C.
Millersville, MD
I used to love these as a kid! I loved the tape like gum dispenser and I remember passing out tiny pieces to all my friends but biting off way more than I can chew for myself haha My favorite was the sour series!
Bianca M.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased these at It Sugar the candy store and I used to like them as a child but now I just stick to Trident. The flavor goes quick and it so sweet and has too much sugar.
Nelly Nel R.
Hollywood, FL
So addicting when I was young loved the big bubbles
I love that I love this gum now and when i was a kid and I love feeling young
It's an awesome gum taste
And packaging
Miranda H.
Whittier, CA
Takes me back to being 6 again. I remember my jaw would hurt for hours after and my teeth would ache over all the sugar. Amazing flavor that only lasts about 4 seconds.
Lesa T.
Okay I loved these when I was kid. I remember use to chewing on this and thinking it was so cool. Now, I still like it but to be honest, the taste doesn't last very long but other than that its great :D
Omega when i was a widths was that ish !! i was so obsessed in god long it was and use to pretend it was my really really long tongue lol haha taste goaded fun to eat !
Marihem L.
Son demasiado rico, el sabor dura demasiado tiempo me encanta