BY HUBBA BUBBA

Laura H.
I remember being obsessed with this a long time ago, back when each looked like a band-aid and they can in a ton container! From what I remember it was yummy and a 5/5 to me!
Kat N.
Concord
I remember having this gum way back when I was a kid, it's so good and definitely a pick up item if you find it at any store. The flavor lasts for a really long time and is always sold at a good price. I love Hubba Bubba
Abby H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
All time favorite with kids, I used to get this when I was young and my kids do now. They love it, although they do see it as a challenge to fit the entire amount of gum in their mouth at once.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Hubba Bubba is always a really good brand of gum.And this always brings back memories when I see it.For some reason the gum being in a bandage package always made it cooler to eat!
Jasmine A.
Los Angeles, CA
The most tasty and addictive gum n the world. It comes in all different flavors and is just the best. I remember buying this gum as a kid. Completely love it.
Emily S.
This was one of my favorite things to chew as a kid. I loved the orignial can that they came in though. I wish they would bring that back.
Caitlin B.
Orrville, OH
Very juicy. Takes me back to the old time Band-Aid gum. You can blow giant bubbles with one piece so I'm very content
Evelin S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Hubba Bubba is my childhood. I get excited every time I see these in store. The bubbles are huge!
Esther B.
Flavor doesn't last long but I thought they don't seemly these no more? Haven't sent them
Dakota D.
Loved these as a kid. They were so much fun. The tangy flavors were great, even though they didn't last very long. Still a fun treat for the younger kids!