BY HUBBA BUBBA

Abby H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
All time favorite with kids, I used to get this when I was young and my kids do now. They love it, although they do see it as a challenge to fit the entire amount of gum in their mouth at once.
Kat N.
ACTON, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember having this gum way back when I was a kid, it's so good and definitely a pick up item if you find it at any store. The flavor lasts for a really long time and is always sold at a good price. I love Hubba Bubba
Chante P.
Hubba Bubba is always a really good brand of gum.And this always brings back memories when I see it.For some reason the gum being in a bandage package always made it cooler to eat!
Laura H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I remember being obsessed with this a long time ago, back when each looked like a band-aid and they can in a ton container! From what I remember it was yummy and a 5/5 to me!
Jasmine A.
Los Angeles, CA
The most tasty and addictive gum n the world. It comes in all different flavors and is just the best. I remember buying this gum as a kid. Completely love it.
Dakota D.
Loved these as a kid. They were so much fun. The tangy flavors were great, even though they didn't last very long. Still a fun treat for the younger kids!
Emily S.
This was one of my favorite things to chew as a kid. I loved the orignial can that they came in though. I wish they would bring that back.
Caitlin B.
Apple Creek, OH
Very juicy. Takes me back to the old time Band-Aid gum. You can blow giant bubbles with one piece so I'm very content
Natalie H.
Twin Falls, ID
This gum is so flavorful and is the best for blowing bubbles! It lasts like longer than other brands.
Evelin S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Hubba Bubba is my childhood. I get excited every time I see these in store. The bubbles are huge!