BY HUBBA BUBBA #7 in Gum

Hubba Bubba® Awesome Original BubbleTape.
Artificially flavored.
6 feet of fun!
Awesome Original™.

Buy on Walmart*
Vanessa O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
When I was a kid and able to get these I used to have so much fun just taking as much as I could out of this and then try to chew it all. I think the only downside to this was the flavor really didn't last long so you ended up always having to get a new piece. But it was still a favorite childhood candy
Stephanie s.
Hubba bubba has been a fun had a time or two since I was young. I love that they come in this little roll so you can choose the size piece you want. We always bought it from Walmart whenever we'd go shopping. We just had to get it. It tastes like original bubbles gum, yummy and sugary but the flavor lasts you about 5 minutes then you're done no more flavor. Honestly I want a gum that's going to last me a while. Maybe the producers made the gum not last very long because the audience is made for kids and kids usually have a short intention span. I'd say it's cheap and it tastes good I'd buy it again, only if I'm looking to just chew a piece of gum for a short time. If not I won't buy it. Maybe for my kids. Hubba Bubba BubbleTape Awesome Original
Yanibell P.
New York
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do they still sell these? these were a staple in my childhood. It's a yummy gum rather than for "a breathe of freshness". It's not minty but it is bubbly, sort of strawberry/cherry flavoring. It's bubble gum flavor. I use to love unwinding the gum, it felt just like a tape and they were definitely long as they intended to be.
Kashifa Q.
let me just start off by saying that is is not just for kids. im 23 years old and i still get this product on the regular. I love it!!!!!!!!!! it tastes really good, its like 98 cents at walmart, and brings back childhood memories all the time. I really like how much is in there. this gum wont freshen your breath but its just for taste. It doesnt really last a long time either but i think that its worth it. Sometimes the gum gets really sticky if you touch it after chewing it, so be careful. other than that, i love this bubble gum. its just a classic that every person needs to try at least once in their life. its great for teaching kids how to blow a bubble as well.  i recommend!
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A yummy fun gum! childhood memories come with Hubba Bubba Tape. Loved unwinding to get gum. also has a nice way to rip a piece off and closes back nicely to get it fresh!! My daughter chooses this everytime we are at a gas station and I love watching the joy she has with eating and sharing this gum!
Sara A.
Chatsworth, GA
This is the BOMB!! It brings back so many memories for me! My brothers and I lived for this gum as a kid. I think the best part was you got to choose the size of the piece you were going to chew! My son loves this stuff now and it makes my heart happy that he enjoys something I had as a kid!
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love hubba bubba bubble gum because the packaging is so convenient it's small so it fits anywhere and all you have to do is copen and roll how much gun you want out. And the smallest peice lasts a long time! And it's so yummy!
Cristina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My sister and I always fought over who had the longest tape. It never occurred to us that the tape was always the same size in every package. 🤣 Then, we always had the biggest bubble competition. My mom hated buying us this gum. I think she banned it so when we got it at birthdays, we were so happy! #influenstereats
Nicole G.
Waterford
This gum is not worth the money. I think the packaging is clever and that is why kids always want it. But the gum has a weird powder coating, it does not last long and the flavor is not strong. Also you need to use a lot more of it to feel like you are not chewing on chalk.
Mariah B.
Port angeles, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The commercials for this were always the best 😁 I remember having contests with my siblings to see who could chew the most at one time - definitely not the safest game now that I think about it but I survived 😂
Vanessa c.
Whats your favorite flavor?
selina e.
Does this gum stay swet
Wen M.
Heredia
What is this
HEATHER B.
How many ADULTS still love the taste of HUBBA BUBBA? Even if it does loose it's flavor fast, do you still love to snag some from your kids just for that good old taste? Maybe blow some big bubbles?
Desiree A.
What's your favorite flavor?