BY HUBBA BUBBA #6 in Gum

Hubba Bubba® Awesome Original BubbleTape.
Artificially flavored.
6 feet of fun!
Awesome Original™.

• Anyone else remember eating this as a kid?6 Answers
  • How many ADULTS still love the taste of HUBBA BUBBA? Even if it d...12 Answers
  • Does this gum stay swet17 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Ok, no this is not the gum that will make you look especially classy as you take out your purse, and offer a piece to your boss. And, this is not the gum that has a flavor that will last for a long time, and freshen your breath. But, it will make you wax nostalgic of years gone by and friends long since forgotten. There is something about this gum that reminds me of being ten years old again. The gum itself is pretty sticky, very sweet, but tastes good... plus, it comes it comes in its own little carrying case.
Symone G.
Charlotte, NC
I love Hubba Bubba gum because unlike most gums the flavor lasts for a considerable amount of time. It's also very soft so my jaw doesn't hurt when I first start chewing it. Th flavor is very satisfying and addictive that's why it's an essential Halloween treat. The best part about this gum is that it is very easy to blow bubbles. Other gums loose its elasticity the more you chew it but this one doesn't. The biggest bubbles I have ever blown have happened when I chewed this gum.
Rosa G.
When it comes to gum there is usually a standard to uphold, when it comes to flavor, lasting flavor, elasticity, and this is great because you get a good amount of product in this small container. With this product you can share it, keep it to yourself and or give it as a reward for kids when they do their work. There is a sense of nostalgia for those who remember having this gum as a child, a good amount but a lack of flavor and consistency.
Natalie A.
This was my ultimate favorite gum when I was a kid because it's just like tape; you can pick the amount of gum you wanted to chew on and I would always get a huge piece of gum. This gum has a very powdery film over it and is full of bubblegum flavor in the first few chews, but it becomes tasteless very quickly and you have to spit it out because it just becomes a wad of rubber in your mouth. Not the best gum, but it was fun as a kid.
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
My Favorite Child Hood Gum Since i Was A Little Girl iT Wouldnt Even Last Me One Day As i Remenber EveryOne And Elementry Use To Buy It There Self And Those Who Did Not Ask Those Who Did For Some Lol Thats Why i Kept Mines And My BackPack Or Home . Some Thing I didn't Like About It Was The Flavor didn't Last As Long Rather Then That i Wouldnt Change Thise Gum At All.
Blanca V.
PACOIMA, CA
Take me back to my childhood! i love this brand, super sweet and delicious and just brings me back to the good ol days, got this at Bristol Farms, literally can't stop trying to chew it all day, definitely lasts longer than the stick version of other brands and the flavor lasts a good while, its really hard not to try to stuff the whole pack in your mouth tho >_<
Karen R.
Desearía volver a probar este dulce. Me recuerda demasiado a mi infancia, vivía masticando esta goma de mascar a cada rato. Además que tiene una presentación muy divertida, es un "chicle" plano, color rosa que puedes ir sacando como una cinta de medir y el sabor es a tuti fruti. No recuerdo que tantas bombas podías hacer con el pero sin duda era de mis favoritos
Victoria S.
Reading, PA
It's fun to chew until all the flavor evaporates into thin air. My sister usually likes to buy this product from the local grocery store but I have no idea why. The quality is very low and the flavor does not last. I wouldn't recommend buying this. If you're going to have a sugary snack, don't resort to a gum such as this one which loses its flavor so fast.
Kallista M.
I love this gum! It's got a powdery substance on it, but I love that it is in a wheel. When I was younger I could seriously eat the whole thing like nothing. I just love the Hubba bubba original taste! Nothing like it. If you haven't tried it, give it a whirl. If you are looking for gum to help your breath this isn't the one, it is more of a candy.
patrishia o.
Hagerstown, MD
Movie huge fan of bubble gum I didn't really like it as a child either. The over sweet bubble gum taste covered in the corn starch blah. My brothers would eat the whole roll in one sitting! Now my kids want it every time they see it. I'm not sure if it's just the tape like play of the gum or if they actually like it lol
Vanessa c.
Whats your favorite flavor?
selina e.
Does this gum stay swet
Wen M.
Heredia
What is this
HEATHER B.
How many ADULTS still love the taste of HUBBA BUBBA? Even if it does loose it's flavor fast, do you still love to snag some from your kids just for that good old taste? Maybe blow some big bubbles?
Desiree A.
What's your favorite flavor?