BY HUBBA BUBBA #6 in Gum

A stick of gum that’s as tall as you would be awesome, but pretty impractical. Fortunately, the people behind Hubba Bubba Original Bubble Tape Bubble Gum solved that issue in a hurry – they rolled it up! Enjoy six feet of bubble gum goodness (not all at once, of course) in a pack that fits easily into your purse or pocket.

Ingredients: SUGAR, GUM BASE, CORN SYRUP, LESS THAN 2% OF: GLYCEROL, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SOY LECITHIN, ACESULFAME K, ASPARTAME, COLORS (RED 40, RED 40 LAKE), BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS).

Vanessa O.
1,176 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
When I was a kid and able to get these I used to have so much fun just taking as much as I could out of this and then try to chew it all. I think the only downside to this was the flavor really didn't last long so you ended up always having to get a new piece. But it was still a favorite childhood candy
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do they still sell these? these were a staple in my childhood. It's a yummy gum rather than for "a breathe of freshness". It's not minty but it is bubbly, sort of strawberry/cherry flavoring. It's bubble gum flavor. I use to love unwinding the gum, it felt just like a tape and they were definitely long as they intended to be.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A yummy fun gum! childhood memories come with Hubba Bubba Tape. Loved unwinding to get gum. also has a nice way to rip a piece off and closes back nicely to get it fresh!! My daughter chooses this everytime we are at a gas station and I love watching the joy she has with eating and sharing this gum!
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love hubba bubba bubble gum because the packaging is so convenient it's small so it fits anywhere and all you have to do is copen and roll how much gun you want out. And the smallest peice lasts a long time! And it's so yummy!
Sara A.
Chatsworth, GA
This is the BOMB!! It brings back so many memories for me! My brothers and I lived for this gum as a kid. I think the best part was you got to choose the size of the piece you were going to chew! My son loves this stuff now and it makes my heart happy that he enjoys something I had as a kid!
Cristina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My sister and I always fought over who had the longest tape. It never occurred to us that the tape was always the same size in every package. 🤣 Then, we always had the biggest bubble competition. My mom hated buying us this gum. I think she banned it so when we got it at birthdays, we were so happy! #influenstereats
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The commercials for this were always the best 😁 I remember having contests with my siblings to see who could chew the most at one time - definitely not the safest game now that I think about it but I survived 😂
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
No matter the flavor, Hubba Bubba is the best gum out there. It keeps its flavor longer than many other gums I have tried.
I do find myself unrolling far more gum tape than I normally would but I guess that's the fun of it.
The price isn't bad depending on where you buy it.
The packaging is cute and the container is reusable.
I will absolutely buy again and I recommend this product to everyone.
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved this as a child. I loved tearing the strips off and eating them. Doesn’t have a long lasting flavor but I would try to see how long I could make this last. It’s super cheap and fun!
Emily E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Aahhhhh! Hubba Bubba! I really like the flavor of this gum! If I want to make bubbles, I've tried mixing it with double bubble, still trying to work out the ratio! {On it's own, it is a bit soft and sticky-ish.} Have fun chewing and reminiscing something sweet from childhood! :)
Vanessa c.
Whats your favorite flavor?
selina e.
Does this gum stay swet
Wen M.
Heredia
What is this
HEATHER B.
How many ADULTS still love the taste of HUBBA BUBBA? Even if it does loose it's flavor fast, do you still love to snag some from your kids just for that good old taste? Maybe blow some big bubbles?
Desiree A.
What's your favorite flavor?

Amazon