BY HUBBA BUBBA #7 in Gum

Hubba Bubba® Awesome Original BubbleTape.
Artificially flavored.
6 feet of fun!
Awesome Original™.

• Does this gum stay swet18 Answers
  • Anyone else remember eating this as a kid?6 Answers
  • How many ADULTS still love the taste of HUBBA BUBBA? Even if it d...12 Answers
Stephanie s.
Hubba bubba has been a fun had a time or two since I was young. I love that they come in this little roll so you can choose the size piece you want. We always bought it from Walmart whenever we'd go shopping. We just had to get it. It tastes like original bubbles gum, yummy and sugary but the flavor lasts you about 5 minutes then you're done no more flavor. Honestly I want a gum that's going to last me a while. Maybe the producers made the gum not last very long because the audience is made for kids and kids usually have a short intention span. I'd say it's cheap and it tastes good I'd buy it again, only if I'm looking to just chew a piece of gum for a short time. If not I won't buy it. Maybe for my kids. Hubba Bubba BubbleTape Awesome Original
Kashifa Q.
let me just start off by saying that is is not just for kids. im 23 years old and i still get this product on the regular. I love it!!!!!!!!!! it tastes really good, its like 98 cents at walmart, and brings back childhood memories all the time. I really like how much is in there. this gum wont freshen your breath but its just for taste. It doesnt really last a long time either but i think that its worth it. Sometimes the gum gets really sticky if you touch it after chewing it, so be careful. other than that, i love this bubble gum. its just a classic that every person needs to try at least once in their life. its great for teaching kids how to blow a bubble as well.  i recommend!
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love hubba bubba bubble gum because the packaging is so convenient it's small so it fits anywhere and all you have to do is copen and roll how much gun you want out. And the smallest peice lasts a long time! And it's so yummy!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
No matter the flavor, Hubba Bubba is the best gum out there. It keeps its flavor longer than many other gums I have tried.
I do find myself unrolling far more gum tape than I normally would but I guess that's the fun of it.
The price isn't bad depending on where you buy it.
The packaging is cute and the container is reusable.
I will absolutely buy again and I recommend this product to everyone.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
The tape is what makes me laugh - the idea is awesome.  The flavor is great, sweet bubble gum just like you would want it to be, but the flavor doesn't last too long like most bubble gums.  The best part about this was that it wasn't a stick of chewing gum, YOU get to decide how much gum you wanted (and as a kid, I'd have a lot so the flavor would last longer lol).  I haven't bought this in years because as nostalgic as it is, the other gums out there last longer in terms of flavor and freshen your breath better.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I really like hubba bubble gum. It has been one of my favorites since I was really little. I don't like the  fact that it only comes in one flavor. You know, bubble gum. Theres no citrus or berry or anything like that. But it does blow great bubbles. If you want a gub that is going to blow giant bubbles, this is the gum for you!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The coolest gum to have when I was a kid (90's baby). I remember it being so being so much gum. I always disliked how powdery it was and how fast it use to lose flavor. It wouldn't last me long simce it became addicting of wanting more and more due to it losing flavor fast. This is the gum I learned how to blow a bubble up with, childhood memories.
Simone B.
This is one of my favorite gums! I never get tired of chewing Hubba Bubba! It has a great bubble gum flavor and I love it. Nothing compares to it. The packaging is cool and cute, I would not change anything about the Hubba BubbleTape Gum!
Leandra K.
Muskogee, OK
I have mixed reviews on Hubba Bubba. My daughter would give it 5 stars no questions asked but I'm not her :).I guess the gum would be great for a little one that doesn't actually chew gum for a long period of time. It's very flavorful for the few minutes but soon becomes rather tasteless. Your really can't chew for too long or it falls apart as well. It does come in a catchy container and I guess that is what drawls the kiddos attention in.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
My on absolutely loves this gum. He loves to chew it in a big wad lol. He loves that he can easily store it in his pocket. The flavor is great just wish it would last a little longer. But other than that a great kid friendly gum.
Vanessa c.
Whats your favorite flavor?
selina e.
Does this gum stay swet
Wen M.
Heredia
What is this
HEATHER B.
How many ADULTS still love the taste of HUBBA BUBBA? Even if it does loose it's flavor fast, do you still love to snag some from your kids just for that good old taste? Maybe blow some big bubbles?
Desiree A.
What's your favorite flavor?