BY WRIGLEY'S

Rachel H.
Grove City, OH
This gum is so nostalgic for me. I remember as a kid rolling out the tape and stretching it across the room with friends. The container is convenient & I love strawberry too. It's a nice feature to be able to choose the amount of gum you want instead of the prepackaged size pieces as is the norm.
Finnlee E.
Bubble Tape is SO FUN! (for all* ages!) it's great because it's a time when you're supposed to play with your food! It has a great, juicy, super sweet taste, and the best part is that you can take off exactly as much as you want to chew!
Judith M.
Recuerdo estas gomas de mis días de infancia, y su color rojo (del estuche) me cautivó, y su forma de sacar el chicle me encantó. Además disfrutaba de su sabor, y cuando se acababa tomaba otra tira y listo.
Elizabeth G.
Carson, CA
I used to love these things as a kid! Especially the grape and strawberry flavors. Love the little container-cute. ;P They just smelled so good and tasted so good. I haven't had any in a very long time......I may just pick some up later. :D
Jennifer B.
Love this fresh tasting minty gum. The smell reminds of my grandfather who always had a pack of wrigleys in his shirt pocket. It's a family tradition for fresh breath!
Julie M.
This used to be one of my favorite candies as a kid. You get a lot of candy for a cheap price, but the only downfall was that it loses it's flavor really quickly.
Shanda C.
This is great for kids because they don't really care what stuff tastes like yet, plus you have 3 feet of gum. I loved it as a kid myself and I'm thinking when my son gets old enough he'll love it too.
Katie G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Used to LOVE bubble tape! The flavor never lasted too long though from what I remember, and I had to keep eating more and more. by the end of the day the roll would be gone!
Shasta H.
Douglas, AZ
My kids and I love this gum! I ate the regular flavor when I was younger and the strawberry now is awesome! Get a little piece or a huge ling piece! Strawberry is spot on! Yum
Amanda O.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember having this gum when I was a little girl and I loved it. I do purchase it a few times here and there, but the gum flavor doesn't late very long.
Elizabeth G.
Carson, CA
What was YOUR favorite flavor?
Kimberly K.
Atlanta, GA
Where can you buy this flavor?