Add a Photo

By HUBBA BUBBA
#63 in Gum
Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum Tape, allows kids to bite off as much as they can chew original Hubba Bubba flavor and blue color made in the MexicoFeatures include: -Pack of 12 two-ounce units, each holding six feet of bubble gum (total of 24 ounces / 72 feet)-Bubble-gum-tape allows kids to bite off as much as they can chew-Combination of strawberry, watermelon, and blueberry flavors-Made in the Mexico
iqra n.
iqra n.

If you need something that tastes delicious and keeps you full for the whhole day try hubba bubba. they have lots if different flavors for you to try. this lasted me more than 2 weeks and for me that is a lot because I eat too much gum. if you are always chewing and cant live without gum try hubba bubba triole treat
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Caracas

Me encantaba comer de estos chicles cuando estaba pequeña. Es muy bueno. Sabe riquísimo y es super barato. El chicle es bueno y sabe bien. Lo que mas me encanta es el paquete, es lo que lo hace divertido y diferente a todos los demás chicles. Creo que los compraré para Holidays y regalarlos a mis hermanos.
Julie N.
Julie N.

I absolutely loved this gum when I was a kid. Now, I buy it for my kids. It's easy to carry and fun to use. There are so many flavors to chose from too. I still love this gum. It's worth every penny!!!!
Memie C.
Memie C.
Bellevue, WA

It was one of my childhood memory! I really like the packaging and how it is presented. However, the gum itself is OK. I feel like it doesn't have a lot of flavor, or if it does, it doesn't last long.
Carelis C.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL

OWW esto me recuerda a mi infancia! Si los vendieran aquí los compraría siempre!. Si los encuentro los compro jaja Son lo mejor. Si lo que quieres es un chicle que dure su sabor, es mejor los tridents
Carol U.
Carol U.
Miami Gardens, FL

I love this gum . It was my favorite as a kid and I still buy it from time to time .I used to be the terrible person that would bit it in the middle. Only downfall is flavor doesn't last long.
Isabell M.
Isabell M.
Montgomery, AL

This gum is really good and great to share. The only thing is that the gum is really chewy and runs out of flavor quickly. The gum comes in a variety of flavors and is great for kids.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Scranton, PA

I absolutely love this gum. I've always had it growing up and continue to eat it mostly for holidays. The different flavors they come out with is amazing. A definite buy for sure!
Anna R.
Anna R.
Turlock , Ca

Me and my sisters grew up with this gum
awesome packaging that's what made it even better
i remember i was always hiding mine from my cousins so they wouldn't get some
awesome gum
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

My favorite kind of gum. I grew up with this ! I love how they still have it now! because most stuff they had when I was a kid is gone . you could only find them online if that!
percephanie s.
percephanie s.
Downey, CA

Who else still buys this gum??? Cause I do!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Breaux Bridge, LA

Anyone remember that terrible person who would just bite right into the side of it?

Join Now