BY HUBBA BUBBA #63 in Gum

Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum Tape, allows kids to bite off as much as they can chew original Hubba Bubba flavor and blue color made in the MexicoFeatures include: -Pack of 12 two-ounce units, each holding six feet of bubble gum (total of 24 ounces / 72 feet)-Bubble-gum-tape allows kids to bite off as much as they can chew-Combination of strawberry, watermelon, and blueberry flavors-Made in the Mexico see more...

• En que paises esta disponible? 1 Answers
  • Anyone remember that terrible person who would just bite right in...3 Answers
  • Who else still buys this gum??? Cause I do! 5 Answers
  • "My son loves this gum and so did I as a child." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan now but I think any kid would die to get there hands on this! " in 1 review
  • "My kids love this gum and I do as well..for this price I would definitely recommend it " in 1 review
  • "I LOVE THESE I Remember the pink one from when I was younger they are soo chewy these are better then other ordinary bubble gums ! " in 1 review
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
El Bubba Bubba hubba cuando vi que era la curiosidad de saber si estaban bien hasta que lo compro y lo intentó y * - * me gusto que tiene un delicioso sabor a fruta y Acidito lo que es bueno para el paladar, que comprar un lote para mí, tanto por mis hijas que también aman :)
Latasha W.
Saratoga, AR
I loved this gum when I was younger. Now my kids love this. It's so juicy , good and cheap to buy. You can get it from the dollar for a cheap price. Yes it is a good favor gum.
Mariana P.
Me encantaba comer de estos chicles cuando estaba pequeña. Es muy bueno. Sabe riquísimo y es super barato. El chicle es bueno y sabe bien. Lo que mas me encanta es el paquete, es lo que lo hace divertido y diferente a todos los demás chicles. Creo que los compraré para Holidays y regalarlos a mis hermanos.
Sofyya L.
East Hanover, New Jersey
I love chewing gum childhood. What could be better than these gum. This is reminiscent of childhood. The taste is wonderful and large inflated ball.
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum Tape! I used to get them all the time when I was a kid and I still buy it occupationally.
Mari N.
Greensboro, NC
This was THE STUFF when I was a kid. Not a big fan now but I think any kid would die to get there hands on this!
robin M.
Worcester, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I grew up chewing this gum as a child. I love the flavor that it has. Every chew/bite has a juicy flavor
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
My son loves this gum and so did I as a child. Although now I do find that the floor runs out really quick which is why I only buy it for my son now and not my self I do steal a piece or two from him
Alyssa M.
N Lauderdale, FL
Loved these when I was younger!! Think they're gross now but any kid would love this.
Kate R.
Fun for kids, but loses flavor almost instantly and becomes hard to chew after a minute or two.
percephanie s.
Downey, CA
Who else still buys this gum??? Cause I do!
Samantha D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Anyone remember that terrible person who would just bite right into the side of it?
Maria jose P.
Argentina
En que paises esta disponible?