Add a Photo

By HUBBA BUBBA
#58 in Gum
Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum Tape, allows kids to bite off as much as they can chew original Hubba Bubba flavor and blue color made in the MexicoFeatures include: -Pack of 12 two-ounce units, each holding six feet of bubble gum (total of 24 ounces / 72 feet)-Bubble-gum-tape allows kids to bite off as much as they can chew-Combination of strawberry, watermelon, and blueberry flavors-Made in the Mexico
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Nov. 27, 2016, 1:32 p.m.
Review for: Tapes
Me encantaba comer de estos chicles cuando estaba pequeña. Es muy bueno. Sabe riquísimo y es super barato. El chicle es bueno y sabe bien. Lo que mas me encanta es el paquete, es lo que lo hace divertido y diferente a todos los demás chicles. Creo que los compraré para Holidays y regalarlos a mis hermanos.
Julie N.
Julie N.
I absolutely loved this gum when I was a kid. Now, I buy it for my kids. It's easy to carry and fun to use. There are so many flavors to chose from too. I still love this gum. It's worth every penny!!!!
Belle L.
Belle L.
California
It was one of my childhood memory! I really like the packaging and how it is presented. However, the gum itself is OK. I feel like it doesn't have a lot of flavor, or if it does, it doesn't last long.
Carol U.
Carol U.
I love this gum . It was my favorite as a kid and I still buy it from time to time .I used to be the terrible person that would bit it in the middle. Only downfall is flavor doesn't last long.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Scranton, PA
I absolutely love this gum. I've always had it growing up and continue to eat it mostly for holidays. The different flavors they come out with is amazing. A definite buy for sure!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My favorite kind of gum. I grew up with this ! I love how they still have it now! because most stuff they had when I was a kid is gone . you could only find them online if that!
Latasha W.
Latasha W.
Saratoga, Ar
Jan. 31, 2017, 1:26 a.m.
Review for: Tapes
I loved this gum when I was younger. Now my kids love this. It's so juicy , good and cheap to buy. You can get it from the dollar for a cheap price. Yes it is a good favor gum.
Juliana T.
Juliana T.
One of my favorite gums when I was little. I would always by them and be hooked on them. I don't know if it was for the size or the taste, but I loved opening them.
Thayra F.
Thayra F.
I love this gum so much, as a kid i used to play and eat this a lot! it brings me back to my childhood! love the packaging and the flavor, and of course the price
sami m.
sami m.
Hammonton, NJ
This gum is so amazing! I love it so much! I use to chew this kind all the time when I was younger. Its so sweet and the flavor last a decent amount of time.
percephanie s.
percephanie s.
Downey, CA
Who else still buys this gum??? Cause I do!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Anyone remember that terrible person who would just bite right into the side of it?
Maria jose P.
Maria jose P.
Argentina
En que paises esta disponible?