BY HUBBA BUBBA #58 in Gum

Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum Tape, allows kids to bite off as much as they can chew original Hubba Bubba flavor and blue color made in the MexicoFeatures include: -Pack of 12 two-ounce units, each holding six feet of bubble gum (total of 24 ounces / 72 feet)-Bubble-gum-tape allows kids to bite off as much as they can chew-Combination of strawberry, watermelon, and blueberry flavors-Made in the Mexico see more...

• En que paises esta disponible? 1 Answers
  • Anyone remember that terrible person who would just bite right in...3 Answers
  • Who else still buys this gum??? Cause I do! 5 Answers
  • "My son loves this gum and so did I as a child." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan now but I think any kid would die to get there hands on this! " in 1 review
  • "My kids love this gum and I do as well..for this price I would definitely recommend it " in 1 review
  • "I LOVE THESE I Remember the pink one from when I was younger they are soo chewy these are better then other ordinary bubble gums ! " in 1 review
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Me encantaba comer de estos chicles cuando estaba pequeña. Es muy bueno. Sabe riquísimo y es super barato. El chicle es bueno y sabe bien. Lo que mas me encanta es el paquete, es lo que lo hace divertido y diferente a todos los demás chicles. Creo que los compraré para Holidays y regalarlos a mis hermanos.
Belle L.
Belle L.
California
It was one of my childhood memory! I really like the packaging and how it is presented. However, the gum itself is OK. I feel like it doesn't have a lot of flavor, or if it does, it doesn't last long.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My favorite kind of gum. I grew up with this ! I love how they still have it now! because most stuff they had when I was a kid is gone . you could only find them online if that!
Latasha W.
Latasha W.
Saratoga, AR
I loved this gum when I was younger. Now my kids love this. It's so juicy , good and cheap to buy. You can get it from the dollar for a cheap price. Yes it is a good favor gum.
Thayra F.
Thayra F.
I love this gum so much, as a kid i used to play and eat this a lot! it brings me back to my childhood! love the packaging and the flavor, and of course the price
Charissa C.
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
El Bubba Bubba hubba cuando vi que era la curiosidad de saber si estaban bien hasta que lo compro y lo intentó y * - * me gusto que tiene un delicioso sabor a fruta y Acidito lo que es bueno para el paladar, que comprar un lote para mí, tanto por mis hijas que también aman :)
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Dickson City, PA
I absolutely love this gum. I've always had it growing up and continue to eat it mostly for holidays. The different flavors they come out with is amazing. A definite buy for sure!
Carol U.
Carol U.
I love this gum . It was my favorite as a kid and I still buy it from time to time .I used to be the terrible person that would bit it in the middle. Only downfall is flavor doesn't last long.
breaux bridge, LA
This was one of my favorite flavors next to the sour flavor. Loved these growing up and plan on having my daughter the same way when she is old enough.
Carelis C.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
OWW esto me recuerda a mi infancia! Si los vendieran aquí los compraría siempre!. Si los encuentro los compro jaja Son lo mejor. Si lo que quieres es un chicle que dure su sabor, es mejor los tridents
percephanie s.
percephanie s.
Downey, CA
Who else still buys this gum??? Cause I do!
breaux bridge, LA
Anyone remember that terrible person who would just bite right into the side of it?
Maria jose P.
Maria jose P.
Argentina
En que paises esta disponible?