BY HUBBA BUBBA

Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum Tape, allows kids to bite off as much as they can chew original Hubba Bubba flavor and blue color made in the MexicoFeatures include: -Pack of 12 two-ounce units, each holding six feet of bubble gum (total of 24 ounces / 72 feet)-Bubble-gum-tape allows kids to bite off as much as they can chew-Combination of strawberry, watermelon, and blueberry flavors-Made in the Mexico see more...

• En que paises esta disponible? 1 Answers
  • Anyone remember that terrible person who would just bite right in...3 Answers
  • Who else still buys this gum??? Cause I do! 5 Answers
Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum Tape, Triple Treat, 6-Foot Tapes, 24 pk
  • "I LOVE THESE I Remember the pink one from when I was younger they are soo chewy these are better then other ordinary bubble gums ! " in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan now but I think any kid would die to get there hands on this! " in 1 review
  • "My kids love this gum and I do as well..for this price I would definitely recommend it " in 1 review
  • "My son loves this gum and so did I as a child." in 1 review
Mariana P.
Me encantaba comer de estos chicles cuando estaba pequeña. Es muy bueno. Sabe riquísimo y es super barato. El chicle es bueno y sabe bien. Lo que mas me encanta es el paquete, es lo que lo hace divertido y diferente a todos los demás chicles. Creo que los compraré para Holidays y regalarlos a mis hermanos.
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
El Bubba Bubba hubba cuando vi que era la curiosidad de saber si estaban bien hasta que lo compro y lo intentó y * - * me gusto que tiene un delicioso sabor a fruta y Acidito lo que es bueno para el paladar, que comprar un lote para mí, tanto por mis hijas que también aman :)
Belle L.
California
It was one of my childhood memory! I really like the packaging and how it is presented. However, the gum itself is OK. I feel like it doesn't have a lot of flavor, or if it does, it doesn't last long.
Carol U.
I love this gum . It was my favorite as a kid and I still buy it from time to time .I used to be the terrible person that would bit it in the middle. Only downfall is flavor doesn't last long.
Latasha W.
Saratoga , AR
I loved this gum when I was younger. Now my kids love this. It's so juicy , good and cheap to buy. You can get it from the dollar for a cheap price. Yes it is a good favor gum.
Kayla O.
Dickson City, PA
I absolutely love this gum. I've always had it growing up and continue to eat it mostly for holidays. The different flavors they come out with is amazing. A definite buy for sure!
Angela R.
Lockwood, NY
I grew up on this bubble tape! It was awesome, I love that it's still available for my children to have on occasion, most of the stuff from when I was growing up is gone and my kids think I made it up.
Carla L.
Martin, KY
Oh man this was my jam as a kid. Love bubble tape but the only thing was I ended up chewing the entire thing at a time, just strip after strip. It wasn't great for blowing bubbles though.
Juliana T.
One of my favorite gums when I was little. I would always by them and be hooked on them. I don't know if it was for the size or the taste, but I loved opening them.
Thayra F.
I love this gum so much, as a kid i used to play and eat this a lot! it brings me back to my childhood! love the packaging and the flavor, and of course the price
percephanie s.
Downey, CA
Who else still buys this gum??? Cause I do!
Samantha D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Anyone remember that terrible person who would just bite right into the side of it?
Maria jose P.
Argentina
En que paises esta disponible?