Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGumHubba Bubba
Awesome Original Bubble Tape Gum 6' - 2oz

Hubba Bubba Awesome Original Bubble Tape Gum 6' - 2oz

by Hubba Bubba

#19 in Gum

Hubba Bubba® Awesome Original BubbleTape.
Artificially flavored.
6 feet of fun!
Awesome Original™.

Did anyone ever try to stick the whole thing in their mouth as a kid?
Does it taste good?
How long does the flavor last?
Start your review of Hubba Bubba Awesome Original Bubble Tape Gum 6' - 2oz!
How would you rate this product?
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ok, no this is not the gum that will make you look especially classy as you take out your purse, and offer a piece to your boss. And, this is not the gum that has a flavor that will last for a long time, and freshen your breath. But, it will make you wax nostalgic of years gone by and friends long since forgotten. There is something about this gum that reminds me of being ten years old again. The gum itself is pretty sticky, very sweet, but tastes good... plus, it comes it comes in its own little carrying case.
Ashley A.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hubba Bubba Awesome Original Bubble Tape Gum 6' - 2oz uploaded by Ashley A.
The #original Wrigley's Hubba Bubba Bubble Tape Original Bubble Gum 2-Ounce 12-Pack 48 Count is like taking a walk down #memorylane with that #perfect recognizable #pink #bubblegum flavor that ONLY #BubbleTape has; plus that all too familiar packaging that’s absolutely #oneofakind ! Between the #flavor that blasts you to the past or the long lasting taste i definitely say BUBBLE YUM to this yummy #Bubblegum !
Brandy D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not just for kids!!!! I mean if you wanna blow some amazing bubbles this is the gum to do that with! It has a super classic bubble gum flavor which I freaking love and you can unroll this lil pink tape to take as much or as lil as you'd like. So stuff your chops if you please.
Cinny L.
Las Vegas
Hubba Bubba Awesome Original Bubble Tape Gum 6' - 2oz uploaded by Cinny L.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s really good for kids, and it has a great tasting flavor than the Halloween candies where the gum tastes disgusting. (No offense) This product tastes awesome and makes great bubble pops and can blow big bubbles. The taste doesn’t last as long as the other gum brands but it is surely worth it for the 6 feet long tasty gum!
Kwe S.
Ames, IA
When it comes to gum there is usually a standard to uphold, when it comes to flavor, lasting flavor, elasticity, and this is great because you get a good amount of product in this small container. With this product you can share it, keep it to yourself and or give it as a reward for kids when they do their work. There is a sense of nostalgia for those who remember having this gum as a child, a good amount but a lack of flavor and consistency.
Lauren C.
This is hands down the best gum ever!!! It immediately takes me back to my childhood whenever I chew it. Love!!!!!
Crystal S.
My 4 year old's favorite gum! This is the only gum she will chew! She loves it!
My 4 year old's favorite gum! This is the only gum she will chew! She loves it!
Stephanie M.
Pell city, Al
This has the best taste and the last chew is as sweet as the first one! My son and I both love this gum!
Sheyen C.
Fort Pierce, FL
Hubba bubba is complete childhood , I love using it to blow the big bubbles down fall flavor loses quiqly AMD if yu wanna stick another piece with what yu have yur jaw begings to hurt over all great 😅
Joshua L.
Levittown, PA
I go through periods when I just wanna chew regular gum and periods when I wanna chew extra sweet gum and blow bubbles. When I wanna blow bubbles I'll always chews (see what I did there) hubba bubba gum. You can blow amazing bubbles with this gum!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
glammed B.
il y a 4 ans
Erin H. il y a 4 ans
Feel like I’ve only seen 3 packs but I could be wrong, sorry!