SportsExercise & FitnessFitness EquipmentHuawei
TalkBand B2 Wireless Activity Tracking Wristband + Bluetooth Earpiece - Black

by Huawei

Find Sports Monitors at Target.com! Huawei TalkBand B2 Wireless Activity Tracking Wristband + Bluetooth Earpiece - Black Color: Black.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Huawei TalkBand B2 Wireless Activity Tracking Wristband + Bluetooth Earpiece - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Jemma M.
Huawei TalkBand B2 Wireless Activity Tracking Wristband + Bluetooth Earpiece - Black uploaded by Jemma M.
I have the b6 version of this watch and I love it I love the fact you can unclip the watch face and use it as an earphone to listen to music and even answer calls. I love how you can see your chosen notifications although you cant always see them in full but it at least let's you see if you need to check your phone The health apps are standard but I like having the chance to monitor my heart rate, spo2, steps and stress levels although as with other smart bands you can't be certain how accurate they are My only reason for losing a star is the fact you are unable to use it to reply to messages even if only with pre set replies. Overall though for a simple smart band with the added bonus of it also being a hands free tool I would definitely recommend!
Margherita V.
via Silvio Pellico
Fantastico. Super comodo e soprattutto é un fantastico accessorio per il telefono... Il design é semplice ma molto d'effetto. Funziona benissimo ed é super consigliato
iss melloww M.
39 Da Costa Road
............... if you will have to be healthy and safe I think you should use this is a very great for existing exercising so you can keep track of how many kilometres your friend and how many steps that you have taken it is also good to check your heart rate and if you're going on the right path or not
amine K.
taza
❤hello ❤ this is a wonderful product i love them My name is Amin and I want this product to make a review on my channel. I have subscribers who like the content of my channel and mostly buy the product. Thank you for your understanding
Liz I.
This is amazing, Super useful, android compatible, counts steps, It also has an alarm clock and call functions
Karla G.
Sabadel
Este reloj es buenísimo, te ayuda a medir los pasos que das, las horas de sueño, las horas que pasas sentado/parado, las calorías que quemas lo que ni me gusta es que no te permite controlar la música desde este dispositivo pero de ahí en fuera me encanta.
Ji-woo M.
it works so well but i did end up gifting it to my aunt for her birthday because she really liked it. It links up to your phone with Bluetooth so great for going on runs and jogs whilst listening to music! I really liked it so I think you will too! Goodluck.
Percy L.
Johannesburg
It was the best of its kind but with one flaw, durability, I ended up buying two of them within 4 months, the material was not so good in terms of proper fitting on and around the hand, I thought maybe it was only me but my little also explained about the same thing.
Andrea V.
Cartagena
Es un complemento perfecto de celular, tiene absolutamente todo lo que esperas de una band o un reloj inteligente. Reconoce todo lo que haces y lo mide con gran precisión. Lo que más me encanta es su forma tan sutil y elegante, combina con todo.
Sandra D.
San Francisco
Excelente marca y sus productos no fallan. Desde que me cambié a marca no dejo de comprar los aparatos y accesorios.

Looking for your answer?