HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8.0 S8-702U 8GB Unlocked GSM 3G Tablet PC - White

by Huawei

The HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8.0 tablet with 8.00-inch 800x1280 display powered by 1.2GHz processor alongside 1GB RAM and 5-megapixel rear camera.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8.0 S8-702U 8GB Unlocked GSM 3G Tablet PC - White!
How would you rate this product?
Throston grange, Hartlepool
Got this tablet as a gift and can say it works perfectly for what we need as a family. Clear bright screen which is perfect for the children researching for their homework. Hasnt been used too often but seems well designed.
Best product
Best product
Ain Kihal
1,052 reviews
 I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.
Best Regards.
Mounira
Best Regards.
Mounira
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
It is an honor for me to deal with this siteAnd the oldest review of this phone very good very much and many followers like this phone, of course, because it is a new brand did not download the markets fully, I look for such new products To be known by everyoneThis is a new opportunity to tell them this wonderful site and I would like to work with you and thank you
Tanger, Tanger
1,154 reviews
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
Howden, Livingston
My daughter loves this. It is relatively quick for her gaming needs for the price. She watches alot of films and videos and the screen quality is great for her. It's been through the Mills and dropped alot and still works. Never needed to replace the screen.
Hello I love the products of this company very much and if you allow me to promote this product I will be grateful to you I can promote it via Facebook and Twitter as well as intrest and encourage my friends to buy it
Runs okay, but slower than I had hoped. Also, you can't save applications to the SD card, so makes it super frustrating to use for professional purposes
Gatineau
Practical for basic things (looking at your social media profiles) but not the best...

Looking for your answer?