BY HUAWEI DEVICE USA INC

Snap pictures and keep in touch with friends on this unlocked Huawei Honor 8 phone. The 5.2-inch screen lets you watch videos or browse social media profiles, and a 12-megapixel camera with face recognition enhances impromptu photo sessions. This Huawei Honor 8 phone has 32GB of storage that accommodates plenty of photos and apps. see more...

Cristina T.
Redford , MI
The Huawei honor 8 is a Chinese phone. I have the 64 GB version in white. For the price paid the phone does his job perfectly.
First of all the design is unique and catches you pretty quick. The back glass is gorgeous but you need to take care because is slippery. The fingerprint works flawless and the touch the same.
The performance of the phone is pretty good I have it for a couple of months and I didn't had major problems with it crashing.
The battery life holds on, I can use it with all on like wireless data mobile GPS and all of that and by the end of the day I still have battery to make a phone call or two 😜.
The camera makes great pictures and the colors of the screen are very bright and alive.
For the price of the phone is a very good device.
Jocelyn C.
Best phone I have ever had. Easy to use, camera and call quality are great. There is plenty of storage and screen space.
Karen X.
tengo este teléfono dese el mes de marzo y aunque cuando lo compre tenia altas expectativas, ahora que ha pasado mucho mas tiempo y he podido conocer todas sus funciones y rendimiento, creo q uestoy mas que satisfecha y contenta con este producto.. toma tan excelentes fotos q parece que fueran de cámara pro, es super rápido para entrar a todas sus funciones a demás de que su carga me dura 2 dias utilizando mucho mis redes... estoy super feliz recomendadicimo
Amr A.
Doha_ newDoha_bilding154_staires7_flat 7
The
casing is a beautiful vibrant shiny blue. The large screen is really clear and
the touchscreen is perfectly responsive. The battery life could be better, but
I think that's true of most smartphones these days. It has smart charging
capacity, although this does It is an honor for me to deal with this siteI
offer this review to this very very good phone and a lot of followers love this
phone, of course, and because it is a new product that did not download the
market fully and I hope to be the first to reviewThis is a new
Isabel O.
This is my replacement phone for my previous, broken Samsung S6. I am definitely not regretting my purchase.
The casing is a beautiful vibrant shiny blue. The large screen is really clear and the touchscreen is perfectly responsive. The battery life could be better, but I think that's true of most smartphones these days. It has smart charging capacity, although this does slow down a bit after the last 20 minutes or so.
This phone is really fast in terms of processing. I get next to no lag, unless I'm trying to do about ten things at once. It has the latest OS, Android N. Because it is usually sold unlocked, that means it isn't tied to any particular network and so security and OS updates are pushed out so much faster than contract network tied phones.
The camera is brilliant. I take all my blog photos with it, and they need only a tiny bit of editing for brightness.
I would definitely recommend this phone for anyone wanting to get out of the regular old iPhone or Samsung game.
Kris D.
The back is sexy and the screen is gorgeous.The fingerprint can be used for different functions such as turning on flashlight.The battery is 3000 mah but it isn't too horrible but I would recommend to go for the honor 8 pro for those who use their phone heavily.It looks great in my opinion.It has an IR Blaster which means you can control your tv or various things as a remote.
Massi B.
this phone is one of wonderfoul and beauty one in the world with his glass. the perfermance of honor 8 is very good to exellent i can get good selfies with his 8MP CAMERA and play high games with his chipset kirin 950 and watch videos with good quality FHD and others more Features.....
Kristina A.
The Honor 8 is a top of the line smartphone at a midlevel price. I actually think this is a better phone in both quality and price when compared to the likes of a Samsung Galaxy s7 or iPhone 6s.This phone is kinda mind blowing. This phone is beautiful and functional
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
It is an honor for me to deal with this siteI offer this review to this very very good phone and a lot of followers love this phone, of course, and because it is a new product that did not download the market fully and I hope to be the first to reviewThis is a new opportunity to tell them this wonderful site and I would like to work with you and thank you
ihssane o.
casablanca
im really in love with this phone is the best new theis camera and i can't beleave that came true i love it and i hope to get one in the future
Brenda N.
São Gonçalo Do Amarante
Nunca testei um produto como esse, gostaria de testar muito