BY HUAWEI DEVICE USA INC

Snap pictures and keep in touch with friends on this unlocked Huawei Honor 8 phone. The 5.2-inch screen lets you watch videos or browse social media profiles, and a 12-megapixel camera with face recognition enhances impromptu photo sessions. This Huawei Honor 8 phone has 32GB of storage that accommodates plenty of photos and apps. see more...

Elle B.
I bought this phone when I didn't want to spend too much on a smart phone, but I wanted to pay just enough to get a good phone. The color is beautiful, people compliment my phone all the time. My favorite feature of the phone is how fast it reads my finger print. My Samsung Galaxy Note 8 takes a lot longer and often doesn't read it at all. The Honor 8 does it right away, even if I haven't been using it in hours.
Cristina T.
Redford , MI
The Huawei honor 8 is a Chinese phone. I have the 64 GB version in white. For the price paid the phone does his job perfectly.
First of all the design is unique and catches you pretty quick. The back glass is gorgeous but you need to take care because is slippery. The fingerprint works flawless and the touch the same.
The performance of the phone is pretty good I have it for a couple of months and I didn't had major problems with it crashing.
The battery life holds on, I can use it with all on like wireless data mobile GPS and all of that and by the end of the day I still have battery to make a phone call or two ūüėú.
The camera makes great pictures and the colors of the screen are very bright and alive.
For the price of the phone is a very good device.
Jocelyn C.
Best phone I have ever had. Easy to use, camera and call quality are great. There is plenty of storage and screen space.
Flora B.
Brighton, Brighton
Previously I had Samsung S7 and this was my replacement phone. I don't regret it. I have a gold one and it's gorgeous and not just the colour of course :) the camera is amazing,there so many settings in there. Battery life is impressingūüĒčend of the day still have 20%. Highly recommend this phone. You won't regret it.
Karen X.
tengo este teléfono dese el mes de marzo y aunque cuando lo compre tenia altas expectativas, ahora que ha pasado mucho mas tiempo y he podido conocer todas sus funciones y rendimiento, creo q uestoy mas que satisfecha y contenta con este producto.. toma tan excelentes fotos q parece que fueran de cámara pro, es super rápido para entrar a todas sus funciones a demás de que su carga me dura 2 dias utilizando mucho mis redes... estoy super feliz recomendadicimo
amila z.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I have this phone at the moment and what can I say? I would never ever change it for any other phone out there. It charges easily, battery is really long lasting, its easy to access memory and all the applications it offers, front camera is awesome but back camera is perfect, focuses easily, pics look like they are taken with professional camera, its not even that expensiveand you get an awesome phone for a little money. Love it!! 1000/10!!
elaa d.
Tunisie
Originally had the Sapphire Blue version but I destroyed it by attempting screen repairs after dropping it. I wanted the same phone and these guys provided me with one with a really good deal. Love the price vs factory price.

I bought it Used- in "new" condition in white. It came in and I was scared at first but relieved when I opened the package and the phone looked amazing for being used . But then again it was basically "new". Love that it came with all the original stuff from the package down to the charger.

As of now, 5 stars until I figure a reason to give it less? I don't think any problems will arrive. Battery is great, screen is great, charges fast, camera is fantastic, it's like when I originally bought the phone when it first came out. Love it. Huawei - Honor 8 4g Lte With 32GB Memory Cell Phone (unlocked) - Sapphire Blue
Isabel O.
This is my replacement phone for my previous, broken Samsung S6. I am definitely not regretting my purchase.
The casing is a beautiful vibrant shiny blue. The large screen is really clear and the touchscreen is perfectly responsive. The battery life could be better, but I think that's true of most smartphones these days. It has smart charging capacity, although this does slow down a bit after the last 20 minutes or so.
This phone is really fast in terms of processing. I get next to no lag, unless I'm trying to do about ten things at once. It has the latest OS, Android N. Because it is usually sold unlocked, that means it isn't tied to any particular network and so security and OS updates are pushed out so much faster than contract network tied phones.
The camera is brilliant. I take all my blog photos with it, and they need only a tiny bit of editing for brightness.
I would definitely recommend this phone for anyone wanting to get out of the regular old iPhone or Samsung game.
Claudio A.
It's 2018 and this phone is still my main device. Brilliant performance, a beautiful design and a great camera. The battery is pretty efficient too, I regularly make it to the end of a day with still 20-30% charge left. Apps run silky smooth on here and I haven't encountered any issues with performance yet. My only issue is with the screen, it's 1080p crisp and clear, but in sunny daylight, it just isn't bright enough and can be difficult to see the screen properly. Storage is great because you do have the option of throwing in a microSD card. The speakers are pretty decent too, they're not the best available but for a mid range phone like this they are really good value. Overall this phone is brilliant, especially when considering its price point.
Kris D.
The back is sexy and the screen is gorgeous.The fingerprint can be used for different functions such as turning on flashlight.The battery is 3000 mah but it isn't too horrible but I would recommend to go for the honor 8 pro for those who use their phone heavily.It looks great in my opinion.It has an IR Blaster which means you can control your tv or various things as a remote.
Johney Y.
Hi I am a youtuber i would like to review this product. Thank You!
Matty F.
Vienna
I never had Huawei phone, it's my biggest dream phone
Brenda N.
São Gonçalo Do Amarante
Nunca testei um produto como esse, gostaria de testar muito