BY NIKE

*NIKE *Huarache Run *Low top kid's sneaker *Lace up closure *Padded tongue with HUARACHE lettering *Contrasting colors *Lightweight *Cushioned inner sole for comfort and performance see more...

kim g.
New Britain
when these shoes first came out i didnt like them, but they grew on me. now i do like them and the way they look. ive seen some color combinations that are HOT and some that are weird, but that goes with any shoe.

i dont like 3 things:
1- how the white ones turn into a yellow color regardless of how clean you keep them
2- how the glue begins to seperate on the shoes
3- how they begin to stretch out where you put your foot into

but overall i love huaraches.
Susana D.
Mount Vernon , NY
These are so comfy I got them two years ago they do run a bit small so you have to go a half size they are affordable but again I did get the kids sizes so they were a lot cheaper than adult sizes! And yes I do recccomend them
Zoe W.
I wear my shoes every day I’ve bought about two more pair they’re super affordable and anyone can buy them . These shoes go with any outfit. They are very comfortable and they make your feet look small and I feel like anybody to get them if you want to get you that comfortable and you can wear a lot
Stirling S.
Doral, FL
I love this shoes! They're so confortable and pretty. I love to run and train with them. The range of colors they got is beautiful and can even be customized. The quality is so good like all nikes and I obviously recommend it
mayra H.
Houston , TX
This are great to go fun they are so conform they are great they last long they are price but they will lost you a long time so it's worth it they are soft and they are not heavy at all great for running
Stephanie B.
Lake City, FL
Stylish and comfort!!! What I look for in a shoe! And this brand is where it’s at. They have all the color combinations or just plain colors! Goes with just about any outfit you decide to put together!
Patricia A.
boca raton
This is the shoe you want to wear to either go out or work out. It is so versatile. I buy mine on the kids size though they’re a little too wide but they look so cool!
Jamie B.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I honestly love these shoes I thought the design was weird at first but they really grew on me. They are probably the most comfortable sneakers in my closet. I wear them to the gym as opposed to the running shoes I bought and they provide me with more support and they are lightweight. I have really small feet so if I can remember correctly mine only cost about $50 but my boyfriends cost around $120 if I'm not mistaken. In my opinion they are not expensive for the quality of the shoe. I bought them over a year ago and they still look brand new. I have them in all black.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I bought these for my son and he loves them. I’m always looking for a comfortable and cushiony sneaker for him and this one is good. They are super easy for him to slip on and work well in any situation. They are good for him when he’s playing and running around or just a chill day as well. He says they are comfortable and that he likes them so I would definitely say these are a good buy!
stookdem B.
Brooklyn, NY
Whoever sat and thought about making these sneakers must have feet problems or knows someone who did. The thought they put into making these look like sneakers but feel like you have on socks with support was a genius. One of my favorite pair of sneakers I can wear all day and not worry about any kind of pain. If you don't have s pair... what the heck are you waiting for??!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
oma i.
Are they comfy? And how much they are
Marlen C.
Son completamente hermosas!!!!!!!
Han S.
In what colors is this available in?
soomyTV |.