Groceryhu
Chocolate Bars | 4 Pack Hazelnut Praline Chocolate | Natural Organic Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo, Non GMO, Fair Trade Dark Chocolate | 21oz Each [Simple]

by hu

FOOD FOR HUMANS: Our journey started with asking questions about our food, which lead us down a crazy rabbit hole of health and wellness discovery. We decided to cut through the clutter and focus on helping others get back to human with clean eating, natural ingredients, and a healthy lifestyle.

GET BACK TO CHOCOLATE - We couldn’t find delicious chocolate that fit our specs, so we made our own! Our chocolate bars are proudly Paleo, Vegan, Organic, with no dairy, no soy, no emulsifiers, no soy lecithin, no gluten, no refined sugar, no cane sugar, and no sugar alcohols.; GET BACK TO HUMAN - We are inspired by quality food’s ability to heal vs poor quality food’s guarantee to hinder. We started Hu to help people get back to eating, living, and thriving like humans.; SALTY CHOCOLATE - Our signature chocolate. Caramel notes, not too sweet, not too bitter, and Keto friendly!; FOOD FOR HUMANS - Our journey started with asking questions about our food, which lead us down a crazy rabbit hole of health and wellness discovery. We decided to cut through the clutter and focus on helping others get back to human with clean eating, natural ingredients, and a healthy lifestyle.; INGREDIENTS - Ingredient lists have never been so simple - Organic fair-trade cacao, unrefined organic coconut sugar, organic fair-trade cocoa butter.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hu Chocolate Bars | 4 Pack Hazelnut Praline Chocolate | Natural Organic Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo, Non GMO, Fair Trade Dark Chocolate | 2.1oz Each [Simple]!
Katie S.
Hu Chocolate Bars | 4 Pack Hazelnut Praline Chocolate | Natural Organic Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo, Non GMO, Fair Trade Dark Chocolate | 2.1oz Each [Simple] uploaded by Katie S.
Purchased at: Target
Love this chocolate so so much. It has Super simple ingredients and it taste delicious. Not too bitter but still bitter enough for being dark chocolate. great in recipes and for chocolate chip cookies.
Mila S.
Dallas, TX
Hu Chocolate Bars | 4 Pack Hazelnut Praline Chocolate | Natural Organic Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo, Non GMO, Fair Trade Dark Chocolate | 2.1oz Each [Simple] uploaded by Mila S.
Purchased at: H-E-B
This product is really amazing like it taste like a Hershey bar but no sugar if your in keto paleo or in any other diet I recommend this product to you I got it in central market and I give it a 10/10
Sam C.
Aubrey, TX
These products are pretty good but I wish they had cleaner ingredients. These taste good, but they still have some questionable things that I don’t know if I want to be eating.

Looking for your answer?