BY HTH

HTH 3 Super Shock 'n Swim.
Destroys organic contaminants.
Buffered for pH control.
1 balance.
2 sanitize.
3 shock.
4 prevent algae. see more...

Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Great Outdoors Expert
This is a quick fix for a pool in need of chlorine added fast. It is for sure not a long term fix. I use this in my above ground set up pool when my test strips show no chlorine. But if u shock once a week as suggested with a price of under 5 it's still going to cost you a lot all swim season. So I suggest buying in bulk.
Kasi G.
Kasi G.
Provo, UT
I love this stuff! I keep it on hand all summer, and use it once a week at least. I don't know how I would keep my pool clean without it. It's so easy to use, and these packets are much handier than the larger jugs (and don't clump up either). I also use a few of these to close out my pool at the end of the season.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Duncan, OK
I don't own a swimming pool but a trick that I was given from my appliance repair man was to use 1 tablespoon of shock it every month in high efficiency washer to clean all the goop gunk and hair out of the internal parts and keep it running smoothly. Works like a charm!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Irving, TX
We have used this product for as long as I can remember. We have had our pool for 12 years. We use two packs Every time and within minutes our pool starts to clear up.and looks beautiful. We buy it at Walmart and it is reasonably priced and works well.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Great Outdoors Expert
Use this shock for my pool at home and this is the best we've ever used! It's effective and we opened our pool and put this shock in and it turned from dark green to a cloudy light blue in 2 hours. I would definitely recommend.
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
This product works great we have a pool that is about 5 feet deep and about 18 feet long it works great we use about three of them out of time to help clear up the pool they're not expensive you can purchase them at Walmart
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
This works really well for keeping the pool clean. Really use to use also just make sure you are moving the water around. If it sits on the bottom it can discolor the lining of the pool.
Dawn w.
Dawn w.
This happens to be our favorite brand of shock. We to use other HTH products also. It works great, dissolves quickly, and doesn't have a horrible lingering smell like some brands.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Buena Vista, PA
My dad recommended this to me, and I'm very happy he did. It keeps my pool crystal clear and clean. Alittle pricey but honestly what isn't when you have a pool. It's worth it
Isis B.
Isis B.
Cameron, MO
Works great to keep pool water clean and clear! I use this product to shock my pool once a week in the summer and never have any problems with algea in my pool.
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
Are they available in bulk anywhere ? Or bigger sizes/value packs?
Jeannie L.
Jeannie L.
What is this for exactly?
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Can someone tell me what this product is?? I'm confused?
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Would y'all recommend this??