BY HTH

HTH 3 Super Shock 'n Swim.
Destroys organic contaminants.
Buffered for pH control.
1 balance.
2 sanitize.
3 shock.
4 prevent algae. see more...

Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
We bought our kids a 10 foot pool last year and they loved it so to keep it clean for them we ended up geting this HTH 3 Super Shock 'n Swim. It cleaned the pool and kept our water crystal clear. (Also helps to check your pool often and help clean it out. So when we pull the pull back out of storage and fill it up we will be using this again
Kasi G.
Provo, UT
I love this stuff! I keep it on hand all summer, and use it once a week at least. I don't know how I would keep my pool clean without it. It's so easy to use, and these packets are much handier than the larger jugs (and don't clump up either). I also use a few of these to close out my pool at the end of the season.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
HTH has great pool products.  This is one that we keep on hand.  We dont use it often, but when we leave the pool while on vacation, etc. it tends to get nasty and we use the Super Shock.  Great product that really gets the pool back to normal levels.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
We use this shock for our pool this is all we use and our pool is always crystal clear. This shock does not have a real strong chlorine oder but you can smell it. I recommend this brand.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This stuf works awesome!!!!! We buy this at walmart for our pool and it works great. I would highly recommend this to anyone to use. Its super affordable and within two packs it made my green pool go back to blue. I love this!!!
Crystal Q.
This shock works well. We have a large pool and last year our pump was not working properly. We had to shock the water a couple times. This brand is sold at most of our local stores and priced well
Kendalyn N.
Metamora, OH
HTH 3 Super Shock'n Swim is very easy to use and keeps your pool nice and clean. This product is very effective and I highly recommend it. Especially because it is affordable.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
A must have for any quick set pool! This does the job in a day or less. Your pool water will br clean and sparkling after use. Please wait at least 6 hours and test the water levels before swimming. If this product does not work, or doesn't seem to last long there is probably another issue. I suggest a more detailed test strip.
Danielle S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is a quick fix for a pool in need of chlorine added fast. It is for sure not a long term fix. I use this in my above ground set up pool when my test strips show no chlorine. But if u shock once a week as suggested with a price of under 5 it's still going to cost you a lot all swim season. So I suggest buying in bulk.
Erin H.
Duncan, OK
I don't own a swimming pool but a trick that I was given from my appliance repair man was to use 1 tablespoon of shock it every month in high efficiency washer to clean all the goop gunk and hair out of the internal parts and keep it running smoothly. Works like a charm!
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
Are they available in bulk anywhere ? Or bigger sizes/value packs?
Jeannie L.
What is this for exactly?
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Can someone tell me what this product is?? I'm confused?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Would y'all recommend this??