BY HTH

HTH 3 Super Shock 'n Swim.
Destroys organic contaminants.
Buffered for pH control.
1 balance.
2 sanitize.
3 shock.
4 prevent algae. see more...

• Would y'all recommend this??I use it every year. Has never... 1 Answers
  • What is this for exactly?This product is for your swimm... 15 Answers
  • Can someone tell me what this product...It's to help balance and clean... 11 Answers
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
A must have for any quick set pool! This does the job in a day or less. Your pool water will br clean and sparkling after use. Please wait at least 6 hours and test the water levels before swimming. If this product does not work, or doesn't seem to last long there is probably another issue. I suggest a more detailed test strip.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Great Outdoors Expert
This is a quick fix for a pool in need of chlorine added fast. It is for sure not a long term fix. I use this in my above ground set up pool when my test strips show no chlorine. But if u shock once a week as suggested with a price of under 5 it's still going to cost you a lot all swim season. So I suggest buying in bulk.
Kasi G.
Kasi G.
Provo, UT
I love this stuff! I keep it on hand all summer, and use it once a week at least. I don't know how I would keep my pool clean without it. It's so easy to use, and these packets are much handier than the larger jugs (and don't clump up either). I also use a few of these to close out my pool at the end of the season.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Duncan, OK
I don't own a swimming pool but a trick that I was given from my appliance repair man was to use 1 tablespoon of shock it every month in high efficiency washer to clean all the goop gunk and hair out of the internal parts and keep it running smoothly. Works like a charm!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Irving, TX
We have used this product for as long as I can remember. We have had our pool for 12 years. We use two packs Every time and within minutes our pool starts to clear up.and looks beautiful. We buy it at Walmart and it is reasonably priced and works well.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Great Outdoors Expert
Use this shock for my pool at home and this is the best we've ever used! It's effective and we opened our pool and put this shock in and it turned from dark green to a cloudy light blue in 2 hours. I would definitely recommend.
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
This product works great we have a pool that is about 5 feet deep and about 18 feet long it works great we use about three of them out of time to help clear up the pool they're not expensive you can purchase them at Walmart
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
We use this in our pool as part of our regular maintenance routine. I pike that if the pool starts to look a little green you can put a package of this in at night and the pool will be crystal clear by morning.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
This works really well for keeping the pool clean. Really use to use also just make sure you are moving the water around. If it sits on the bottom it can discolor the lining of the pool.
Bethann B.
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
We use this every spring to shock the pool and it is awesome. Even though you have to wait a day or so to swim in the pool it's well worth it cause it makes the water crystal clear.
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
Are they available in bulk anywhere ? Or bigger sizes/value packs?
Jeannie L.
Jeannie L.
What is this for exactly?
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Can someone tell me what this product is?? I'm confused?
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Would y'all recommend this??