HTH 3 Shock 'n Swim uploaded by Lori B.

BY HTH

HTH™ Shock 'n swim.
Destroys organic contaminants.
1 balance.
2 sanitize.
3 shock.
4 prevent algae. see more...

• Where in the world do you find this I have been looking e...1 Answers
  • Pet friendly or nah though4 Answers
  • How long do you wait after you shock it to swim?2 Answers
Epiphany W.
Killeen
This product is amazing. It cleared my pool up so quick and it was crystal clear afterwards as if I had just set it up
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Cleaned up my dirty pool within hours! Did a fantastic job at getting rid of the green color and making it manageable!
Denisha H.
London, KY
We use this product every year for our pool and it works really well to help keep the water clear and ready to enjoy!
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I like the shock and swim because it works fast and I can swim immediately after using it. It's safe and easy to use.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
I use all the HTH products for our pool its great easy to use and does the job and the price is very reasonable.
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
Nice product if you know something cool this is what you need to use everyone should give it a try just saying
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Works great to use as shock in the pool. Leavea no trace of chemicals behind and clears it right up.
alyssa m.
mission, TX
I love a clean pool and this product seems to do just that. its really not all that expensive either.
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
We always use the stuff in our swimming pool every year and they're super cheap I recommend that
Lynn H.
Only product i will use in the pool!! Woeks while allowing the babies to swim at the same time.
Chloe B.
Woodstock , GA
Pet friendly or nah though
ali w.
How long do you wait after you shock it to swim?
Elizabeth L.
Auburn , Me
Where in the world do you find this I have been looking everywhere