HTH 3 Shock 'n Swim uploaded by Lori B.

BY HTH

HTH™ Shock 'n swim.
Destroys organic contaminants.
1 balance.
2 sanitize.
3 shock.
4 prevent algae. see more...

• Where in the world do you find this I have been looking e...1 Answers
  • Pet friendly or nah though4 Answers
  • How long do you wait after you shock it to swim?2 Answers
Courtney Y.
Middletown, OH
I love shock n swim! We use it a few times a month and it does the trick every time! I love that I don't need to go to a pool store I can just pick this up at Walmart and it's very inexpensive! I would highly recommend this to people who are new to the pool world!
Baylee S.
Benton, AR
We use this shock in our personal pool. The only con I have found, is if you let the shock sit too long at the bottom of your pool it WILL bleach your liner. It's a great brand and works amazing, just don't let it settle at the bottom of the pool!
Whitney T.
Anytime we experience heavy rains for several days in a row my pool's chemistry tends to get a bit off and will begin to cloud or turn greenish. Using HTH 3 Shock immediately rectifies the situation. Has never failed me!
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Works excellent for smaller pools, it is always a good idea to check the balance after each storm to make sure the water is still sanitized and prevent rashes. Easy to use, find, and store.
Nicole T.
This helped get our very nasty (bought a house that had been empty for two years with a pool full of water) pool clean. Took a couple bags but we did get a crystal clear pool
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
Living in Arizona and having a pool we use a lot of chlorine and use shock treatment once a week. HTH brand is all I purchase. Keeps my pool sparkling and clean!
Elizabeth L.
Auburn , Me
I am not sure if I would rate this higher if I could actually ever find it but since I have been unable to it is lucky to receive one star
Shannon W.
If your pool is green, a bag or 2 of this will make all the difference. Even better, add a bag every couple days to prevent the algae!
Angelina E.
La Place, LA
I put this in my pool on a weekly basis and always clears up ANY algae there is. I honestly don't know what I would do without this.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
This product is great. It made our green water pool turn crystal clear in 24 hrs. It took about 3-4 bags for a 5,000 gallon pool.
Chloe B.
Woodstock , GA
Pet friendly or nah though
ali w.
How long do you wait after you shock it to swim?
Elizabeth L.
Auburn , Me
Where in the world do you find this I have been looking everywhere