HTC One V  uploaded by Margo J.HTC One V  uploaded by Margo J.

BY HTC ONE V

Samantha N.
Calgary, AB
I have had this phone for half a year now. The first HTC One I had a software issue and would not start and I had to replace it a week into getting it. This one has lasted me and while I am happy it has not broken from dropping it I feel like the company could have done better. Sometimes I have no use for my updates to appear there but maybe I am to old fashioned.
Sheila O.
Great phone! First phone I haven't had any issues with in a long time. I didn't like the limitations of an iPhone and my Samsung screen last 4 months (Even in protective case). Durability and sound, HTC is the way to go.
Chlöe  R.
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
I have had mine for nearly three years and it is still one of the best smartphones on the market. The screen is great and highly sensitive, along with the camera and many other features.
Areeba S.
Karachi, Sindh
My friend has this cell phone. It's kinda low in price while comparing the apps and options but the body is so light & can't bear any accident!
Rebecca N.
Deep River, ON
I had this phone and was not a fan. I quickly switched to an iphone. I found this phone very glitchy, and slow.
Janet S.
Bay City, TX
How does it stack up against the IPhone ?
Tania Mabel C.
The resolution of the camera is very good?
Taylor  W.
Indianapolis, IN
What are some thoughts on this phone in comparison to the iPhone 4s. I will be leaving iPhone after years and years of use. I was just wondering how this phone stacks up against the iPhone.
Tania Mabel C.
The resolution of the camera is very good?