HTC One V  uploaded by Margo J.HTC One V  uploaded by Margo J.

BY HTC ONE V

Sara W.
Clinton, SC
I love my htc one. The screen is great, the free replacement if the screen cracks is amazing, love the sound and all the features.
Radianne B.
Bowie, MD
This is an okay phone but I'm sucha "applehead" now it's ridiculous! Nothing beats being a "applehead", sorry droid lovers...
Tomi C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I had this a corporate phone for a small job. I liked it for work and that is it, I would not buy one for a personal phone
Katie G.
I never had a galaxy or iphone. And until I do I'd have to say that this is the best phone I have ever owned! lol
Francisca R.
Far Rockaway, NY
It's not the best phone but at least you can use it to make calls. Watch out if it freezes on you...that sucks!
Angelina G.
HAMMOND, IN
Ehh It's okay. I've had a few problems with mine, glitchy keyboard and low memory. Overall it's a solid phone.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
I don't know why I sold my htc, this phone is the best. Hoping to get another soon until I get the galaxy.
Felice A.
Port St Lucie, FL
I've been looking at different android phones and this one has really stuck out.
Mauricio S.
MEDLEY, FL
Lynda L.
Croton
The phone was not made with a whole lot of memory, there you have to go to the task manger daily to hit the stop all button or reboot it daily. My teenagers hate the little lip at the bottom but I m used to it now. Its almost impossible to find cover cases for it. When I first got it i would type in english and it would send in Chinese....my friends all thought I was on drugs.
Janet S.
Bay City, TX
How does it stack up against the IPhone ?
Tania Mabel C.
The resolution of the camera is very good?
Taylor  W.
Indianapolis, IN
What are some thoughts on this phone in comparison to the iPhone 4s. I will be leaving iPhone after years and years of use. I was just wondering how this phone stacks up against the iPhone.
Tania Mabel C.
The resolution of the camera is very good?