HTC One V  uploaded by Margo J.HTC One V  uploaded by Margo J.

BY HTC ONE V

stephanie b.
This phone is amazing! I used to have the S2/S3 & I always hated that the phone felt fake and all plastic-like. It was also slow and not as advanced as other phones of its time. As soon as I switched to the first Htc One, I never looked back, not even for an iPhone.
Alyssa W.
Everyone raves about the Samsung phones, but the HTC are much sleeker with a better user interface. LOVE my HTC One and would have a hard time switching to anything else. Blinkfeed might be my favorite feature - its like your life at a glance with calendar events, social media updates, news stories, etc.
Bianca P.
I love my HTC it has always been a great phone for me! It does everything I need it to and probably more that I do not know about. They screen is amazing and it has lasted me a long time. This is one Hardy phone!
Nancy A.
I only like the feel of this phone. in my opinion I think it only looks pretty because I had this phone for a few months then switched to my galaxy note 4. wich is awesome but I loooove iPhone. I wouldn't buy another htc unless I absolutely had no choice
Ariana B.
Gaithersburg, MD
HTC is great and i could back but most of my info. But the One V screen froze after 4 months. Same happened with my HTC One S so I'm not sure if its a manufacturer issue or not
Lieihn T.
Los Angeles, CA
I had this phone for around a year. At first, it was very fast and there would be no "reaction time." But, after about 3 months, my phone started lagging really badly and it was frustrating to even call people.
Amber R.
Corsicana, TX
I have had this for 8 months and considering my 2 year old has played with it, it has held up very well. The screen is cracked (from my 2 year old dropping it on cement) but it works great!
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This phone gas been great. It has performed at peak use for over a year and continues to impress me daily. I only wish it had a better battery.
Kayla M.
Lafayette, IN
I've had this phone for about 3 months and I love it. It takes great pictures and the sound quality is great. It's fast and it works great!
Amanda W.
Erie, PA
Best phone I have ever had. I love the look and feel of the metal case. I have had other andriod phones but this one is by far my favorite!
Janet S.
Bay City, TX
How does it stack up against the IPhone ?
Tania Mabel C.
The resolution of the camera is very good?
Taylor  W.
Indianapolis, IN
What are some thoughts on this phone in comparison to the iPhone 4s. I will be leaving iPhone after years and years of use. I was just wondering how this phone stacks up against the iPhone.
Tania Mabel C.
The resolution of the camera is very good?