BY HTC #91 in Smartphones

Htc one max 32gb factory unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - silver see more...

Cristal m.
Clovis, NM
Best phone EVER! Love HTC and I always will, love how clear the pictures out on this phone.
Cookie A.
Camera wasn't too great. Speakers were phenomenal and everything else was amazing as well.
Maritza V.
It has a good camera and it works fast as well and i love the effects for you pictures
Katrina B.
Love love love this phone it has everything I want /need in a phone would recommend
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Walid E.
Casablanca
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
oussama k.
ain defla
i like it ... This phone is amazing! I love it of course and i think It is a very reliable phone and very easy to use fo me . I realy  would totally recommend this to other people! I don't think I will ever have a problem with it .... This phone was attach to me like no other phone. It was simple and amusing to show off to people who didn't know about it
JUANY R.
MIAMI 11800 NW 101 St RD VE-1091092 Fernando Hernandez
Perfect display for viewing in the worst conditions of lighting, stunning sharpness and resolution. If you are looking for is a screen to view multimedia content or enjoy your favorite games, do not hesitate, this is your mobile. In terms of its camera only we can speak wonders of the same. Not going to worry about to leave your camera at home, since you're going to have a real wonder in your hands to capture the best moments.
Paula P.
Oakville, Ontario
The quality of the camera wears off after a few months, but it does the job. The software in this phone is high tech and it has lots of settings to play around with. I don't recommend this phone to people who are not experienced with technology as there are lots of settings and options to adjust.
Krystal N.
Innisfil, ON
I love my htc one phone!! I went from having a blackberry to this phone and I have never switched since. I love android and all the features it offers. The price of the phone was reasonable. I got it on a 3 year term so paying it off has not been a problem.
Steve J.