BY HTC #91 in Smartphones

Htc one max 32gb factory unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - silver see more...

Dennisha D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Sound comes out great but when I had it, it glitched a lot. Display was pretty good as well and I loved the camera.
Molly H.
Salem, VA
I love HTC products. For me they work much better than Apple phones. It is easier for me to understand and work.
Andrea Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I LOVE THIS PHONE. It is my life line. It offers a large screen, excellent speakers and fabulous video quality.
Ruthie V.
👍 good phone. Wish it had more space but for the most part its a great phone. Not too pricey but a great buy!
Jasmine L.
I used to love this phone so much until I broke. Works great really good pictures fast it has all you need
Tyanna T.
Morehead City, NC
I absolutely hate my phone.... its slow and it cuts off all the time by its self....ready for a new one
Ayee B.
North Las Vegas, NV
Great phone I bought this for my newphew for his birthday two months ago and he seems to like it a lot
Angie W.
Belpre, OH
I preferred my Samsung phone I didn't like the operating system or the camera quality with this phone
Maira P.
I have had this phone and its caught everyone's eye it's very luxurious and I love how fast it is
Sandy T.
Philadelphia, PA
Still have this phone and enjoy all of the things it does I enjoy taking pictures and videos
Steve J.