BY HTC #98 in Smartphones

Htc one max 32gb factory unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - silver see more...

Shamya A.
Great phone has plenty of memory space and never freezes.The camera has cool filters .Also I like the colors the phone comes in like a red orange and gray.
Cynthia H.
Porterville, CA
Such a good phone except sometimes it will get a glitch and freeze in the middle of me doings something it's such a good phone I just width tags was fixed
Krystyn K.
Irvine, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
I have mixed emotions about HTC phones. Almost all of them that I've had have been ok Android phones, but they all still seem to run just a little slow.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Love this phone! I have had every HTC phone and will never change until I have to. The sound Is great and I never have had an issue at all.
angelina p.
Slidell , LA
Techie Expert Level 2
Not the biggest fan of this phone, I like the galaxy better but this had more storage and after a year I am having problems with the phone
Lauren T.
I love htc brands graphics and would choose this brand over any other. Its a great phome that ive heard are one of he best choices
Maria P.
I gave a one start beacuse I love the side of the phone I bought it for my husbands birthday but I really don't know how it works
tara b.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this for my boyfriend. He swear it's the best he loves the HTC brand. He says it durable comfortable and easy to use
Vika S.
I really loved this phone initially but after a year it started having a purple haze on picture in low light settings
Mo N.
Houston, Tx
Never used it but have heard good reveiws about the product and service , fast , new features and is GSM compatible
Steve J.