BY HTC #91 in Smartphones

Htc one max 32gb factory unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - silver see more...

Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
I hate hate hate hate HTCs. Sorry to any phone owners that own them, but compared to other phones on the market, they rank pretty low. The camera is awful! And the durability too. Oh yeah, they don't really last too long with most. The graphics suck too.
Felipe R.
Winnetka, CA
This phone was amazing!! Yes it was big as heck but either go big or go home. Expressive sound and screen for movies or games. This phone was attach to me like no other phone. It was simple and amusing to show off to people who didn't know about it.
Brianna P.
Posen, IL
Wanting a better phone but does the job. It can get slow at times and if you love taking pictures and screenshots and stuff I don't recommend the storage space isn't that great.
Heather M.
Temple, GA
So happy with this phone! Super fast, great photos. Very slim and easy to handle. Enough memory to handle all of my apps and even records video for my YouTube channel!
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
I love this for music reasons and the camera wasn't that great but it was pretty good. the problem I had was with the lighting it was always changing I don't get it?
Morgan C.
Akron, OH
I love the HTC one Maxx. Sad mine broke so I had to use a galaxy. The screen is the largest of all phones....literally Ive done the research & the phone is lightweight. Great camera with the Zoe camera and 30 burst shots, booming speakers. I want it back! Manufacture a new one!
marisol R.
I have this phone and I love it, it simple but it does everything, the camera is amazing, the audio on it is loud, it has a lot of memory, the only downside is that no external memory
Shelbie U.
Alex Bay, NY
Love the Memory this phone has and if I ever run out I can just add an SD card which my previous iPhone did not let me do and the internet is 4g and battery life last for a long time!
ashley c.
Clive, IA
To be honest I didn't like this phone it was very slow and I dropped it one time and it shattered and the phone I have now if I drop it it won't break like the HTC did
Ashley S.
Franklin, PA
I love this phone!! It's easy to use and has a great task system for my appointments and meetings. The only down fall is I can't get my Influenster app on it :(
Steve J.