BY HTC #95 in Smartphones

Htc one max 32gb factory unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - silver see more...

Stephanie H.
Well I'll just start off with the one thing I hate the most about this phone. The camera. After a year's usage, the camera began to produce a purple grid every time I try to take photos in dark lighting. This ONE factor really ruins the phone. However, on the brighter side, this phone is one of my most favorite phones of all time. I have been using HTC products since 2009 and they have not failed me. The M7 is light, sleek and was one of the most revolutionary phones of its time. I love the fact that this phone is still getting updates 3 years later. How amazing is that? I know for sure Samsung doesn't do that, and Apple (lol...). The battery is definitely strong, but I did have to recalibrate it a couple of times. I use this phone with T-Mobile and it is unlocked and rooted. So far so good.
Ciara C.
Fort Worth , TX
This phone has been my old faithful for quite some time now. It has been through 4-5 water drops, a full screen crack, and several drops and still works like a charm. I have a screen protector on it and i can use EVERY single part of my screen. The beats by dre technology in the front speakers makes it that much better. GOOD PRODUCT....
Megan b.
Cumming, GA
When I first got this phone I was in love. The camera was amazing and all of its features, the phone layout was pretty, and I loved the speakers on the front; it makes sense. Unfortunately, one day my phone just wouldn't turn on and it took hours for it to randomly start back up, until one day it just died. I went through two of these with the same issue and my fiancé had to get rid of his for the same problem. No good!
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
Good phone, I got this pretty cheap with my carrier, overall I have no major complaints. I would say my only issue is with the space. I have to clean up my phone in order to install more apps and I have an SD card too. But the phone itself is pretty good.
Ahsaki K.
Storm Lake, IA
I was so in live with this phone!! it had a huge screen for all my movies and shows to watch. the speakers were amazing!!! the quality of the camera was amazing too. I had friends and family compliment me on my pictures because I hardly used any filters. I am so sad to say I don't have my HTC one maxx anymore because ei had to switch company's
Brittney H.
Gastonia, NC
I love my HTC one . I have always choose HTC ove any other brand . It's very lightweight and feels awesome kinda perfect in my hands . The screen is just the right size and I love my beats audio built in to the phone . I love how the speakers are on the front and my hands done block them when I'm watching a movie . Love love love
Corissa M.
Center Point, IA
This phone is amazing! I like the big screen and I love all the features on it and can't choose just one that I like I like them all! It is a very reliable phone and very easy to use. I would totally recommend this to other people! I don't think I will ever have a problem with it
Deana F.
York, PA
Amazing phone and very easy to use! I am obsessed with big phone and this is one of the best sized phones, still fits in a pocket but such a big screen. Better for watching Youtube videos and Netflix!
Alexis C.
Rochester, NY
Love this phone! The front dual speakers do live up to the hype. Very durable phone, screen and colors look great. My only issue is the camera. Has this horrible purple hue in low light settings. This phone is unbearable in low light settings, but aside from that, its perfect.
Daniela S.
Woodburn, OR
I love this phone so much, I just got it a week ago and now it's Just so amazing. It's really fast and easy to use. I'd rather have this phone than the newest iPhone. But I would've still prefer the Samsung Galaxy s6 or s7. Just my opinion. But I would recommend it.
Steve J.