Htc - One (m9) 4g With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gunmetal Gray (verizon Wireless)

BY HTC #68 in Smartphones

HTC - One (M9) 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gunmetal Gray (Verizon Wireless) see more...

Lisa B.
Carson City, NV
The best phone I've had so far from HTC. I love the clarity of the camera and all the apps I have access to.
robi f.
Island Lake, IL
I LOVE THE HTC INTERFACE! Very user-friendly. Great camera. Easy to use. Will be buying the next version :)
Alexis O.
Red Lion, PA
I have this but in gold and I absolutely love it! the camera quality is great and is a great phone overall.
Lisa W.
Ypsilanti, MI
I liked the M8 better, camera isn't as good on the M9. Camera on the M9 is still good but in good lighting.
Meredith C.
Bothell, WA
I bought this for my husband who is an Android person. He is quite pleased, loves the utility and apps.
Catherine D.
I'm using this phone right now. Best phone ove ever owned. I can't go back to other brands or subgenre
Christiana s.
Woodstock, AL
Best phone ever. it's great and so fast. the speakers are great and they come with great headphones.
Samantha H.
Marion, VA
I love my HTC phone and service I am getting from Verizon Wireless. One of the best phones I've had
Hayley B.
Helena, MT
Love my HTC One m 9. I have had three HTC and I love them all. None have broke or stopped working
Chelsea L.
I like the memory space on this phone but I do not enjoy the camera or the flash for the camera