Htc - One (m9) 4g With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gunmetal Gray (verizon Wireless)

BY HTC #81 in Smartphones

HTC - One (M9) 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gunmetal Gray (Verizon Wireless) see more...

Jacqueline C.
Fresno, CA
This is a sweet little cellphone. The sound is phenomenal and it runs fast. I am still trying it out so I will be back with a fuller review.
Dessiree V.
Pretty good phone! My husband just bought one for $40 at our local Dollar General! Has everything a Samsung Galaxys6 ect. has... He loves it!
Emily C.
Muscatine, IA
Definite upgrade from my iPhone. It has so many options for personalizing your phone and the Android operating system is way easier to use
Shelly C.
Spencer, IA
This is my all time favorite phone that I have owned! I love the price, screen, camera, battery life! Will never buy another brand!!
Jacqui C.
Bismarck, ND
Always been a huge HTC fan. Have tried other types of phones and haven't been satisfied with any of them. HTC phones are awesome
cecilia g.
Mesquite, TX
So far so good!! I love my new phone!1 I love the way my pictures look!! I absolutely love that I have so much memory space
Tory G.
Atwater, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Would recommend to anyone needing an easy to use phone with tons of memory space and excellent cameras!
atif a.
Meknès
ooo i think is the best phone i ever seen  because its easy to use and to hold and the camera its the best a  Hd Picture
Shana B.
Valley Stream, NY
I love this phone. Its a great phone keeps me organized i get all the apps id ever want and its super user friendly
toni f.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Love my cell phone. has so many options. i can customize it however i like. light weight and fits in your hand.