Htc - One (m9) 4g With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gunmetal Gray (verizon Wireless)

BY HTC #68 in Smartphones

HTC - One (M9) 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gunmetal Gray (Verizon Wireless) see more...

Tory T.
Tecumseh, OK
I love love love my HTC ..It's user friendly the cameras on front , and back work amazing.. I live all he apps that you can download for free ..OK a forever HTC user ..I will never get another brand they are by far the most advanced
Cicily L.
Pendleton, KY
My cell phone is an extension of my hand. it goes with Me everywhere & I need it to be everything. a phone, camera, computer, planner, entertainer. after having and loving the M one 8, I knew I wanted to stick with HTC. it did not disappoint. I love my phone. I can't think of one single complaint, I highly recommend.
Sarah V.
This phone is amazing! the best phone I ever had. I was about to buy a iphone6 . but the guys at T mobil told me about this htc one so I trusted on them. and I can tell ,this pho e is really good and never had any pproblem
Ngoc H.
San Jose, CA
This phone is fast, easy to use and is very customizable. I have small lady hands and this is probably about as big as I can go. This phone was very expensive, but the best feature is the ability to add memory. The camera quality could be improved - it is slow and does not capture low light images well.
Angie M.
Keller, TX
I purchased the HTC one M9 through tmobile actually. But it's the same phone. I purchased it after teaching in my HTC one M8 after the M8 became so glitchy it was unusable. The M9 was only slightly better for a few weeks before it started to suck as well. The biggest issue was the battery life...just horrible!
Wanda B.
Abilene, TX
The phone overall is pretty good. The volume isn't as loud as my previous phone. My previous phone was set to show data used in real time. This phone didn't come with a voice recorder which is important in some of my activities. But some of the features are really nice, for example, peel smart remote.
Alisa D.
Bronx, NY
This is my current phone on t-mobile. I started with the original HTC One in '13. I have the insurance policy which replaced my phone 3 times for $174. The last time I got the m9 version and I love it. The camera is so much better and it runs faster. My only complain is 32gb isn't enough space lol
Bambi F.
Winter Park, FL
I love this phone. It's fast and efficient and unlike the previous models in the One line up it actually has a good camera in it. I know people may feel it's not necessary to have a good camera in their smartphone but for me it's a necessity and my previous M8 was severely lacking in that area.
Edgar D.
Cicero, IL
I bought an HTC because i believed in the company and loved their hardware. I decided to get the m9 instead of the Gs6. Big mistake. I hate my phone. the first unit i bought was defective so i had it replace and so was the second one. Horrible phone and horrible customer service.
Hailey H.
Clinton Township, MI
I loved this phone and would use it again. I have owned HTC forever. It has Greta memory and a good camera. It has never failed to impress me and I have always loved it. The only problem is that it gets heated up fast. I recommend to us this phone because it is great.